• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Graphite upgrade & revision

Mr_Sugabz

He/Him
Current profile:

Additions
Adding some reason for his unreasoned abilities
Tier revision

In short, L7B's tier was obtained from his Ultimate Technique where he uses 10% of his power to release an explosive arrow attack, which after the explosian was calculated to result in L7B from this
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr_Sugabz/Fate_Graphite_ultimate_technique

The problem is, people might think that the explosion is part of Fate’s power. But actually, it’s not. It’s not pure from his attack. The visible explosion is the effect of ‘Dark Magic’, which is his opponent’s magic. Dark Magic itself is a magic where they summon dark matter from another dimension, which when it comes out or is used, will cause a big explosion. You can see proof that dark matter will explode when it comes out here

In this feat, it is clear that dark matter came out from another dimension before the big explosion occurred, which is consistent with previous cases where dark matter would explode when it comes out. Moreover, this is also consistent with the beginning of the story. Fate’s arrow does not cause an explosion, but it will push the enemy continuously into the sky, as evidenced here.

Therefore, the L7B does not come from Fate’s attack, but from the explosion of dark matter. But.... as i mentioned before, Gluttony is a weapon that will absorb the soul of the killed and the user will get the statistics and magic power. Now that Fate has absorbed his opponent’s soul, he also has ‘Dark Magic’, which can be estimated that the explosion will be the same as before. There is magic named ‘Undivided Magic’ which can increase the magic power by 5 times. This means that if Fate uses both magics at the same time, he can have an attack that is 5 times stronger. Let’s calculate it…

Based on my calculations i've done before, it get result 1.54663 MT, and if we multiply it by 5 the result is 7.73315 MT. However, i think this is still a possibility because Fate himself has never done this. So i'll just give it 'At least Low 7-B via <Dark Magic>, possibly 7-B via <Undivided Magic>.

Back