• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
I got recommended this so yeah here

Speed Equal

Spider Man uses Quad Damage for his power, he can switch them out if he wants and has all the techniques. His starting mods are:

• Discharge Power Cells: Damage boost after dodging
  • Threat Sensors: Time slow (really huge perception/speed amp) after dodging
  • Stombolt Discharger: Air attacks build up a charge which then is released on enemies that get too close
Takes place in a city in oklahoma

Start off like 150m away

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games):

Entoma Vasilissa Zeta:
5 (The pen or the sword, Apeironaxim, FDrybob, XSOULOFCINDERX, DeathNoodles)

Inconclusive:

Its her only fight in the series thus far. Her first major advatage is spidey's webs are pretty much useless (At least when it comes to wrapping her up/restraining her) here due to her resistance to movement restriction, she has some summons with her talismans as well. Another big question how thick/airtight is spidey's suit?

I don't think you really resist physical obstruction, that would just be AP or lifting strength. She is not Class M.

Seems to be good, given how he didn't seem to have contracted Devil's Breath when it spread throughout the city.

Its a resistance she has, in overlord if you resist physical obstruction you simply phase through the object/thing trying to obstruct your movement.

Thats solid would it hold up under a swarm of insects chewing through it? (Keeping in mind these insects could chew into the bodies of other high 8cs

That's just intangibility then, and also really broad. Would probably be best to post examples. The webs can be electrified anyways.

Its really not, they cant phase through walls or buildings it's just if something obstructs them like a net or magic they phase through it and keep moving.

This resistance has also worked on nonphysical restraining techniques as well.

The net of woven black thread which Tia cast out expanded in mid-air. However, that net could not find purchase on the monster's body. The net passed through the monster's body like an illusion and fell to the ground.

"To think she's completely immune to movement restriction!"

Weird. Best to categorize as limited intangibility, yeah.

Still though, he doesn't need to restrain. He has electric webs and can also just beat people up. Stormbolt gives him electric punches every so often.

Daily Bugle is the best direct feat, then there's also damage amp via dodging, via timed hits, and quad damage (though the quad damage has to be activated and only lasts so long).

alright, so not a huge difference

does his suit resist electric stuff?

Thunderbirds cause muscles to contract when they hit

Yes, since he can tank Electro hits and recover pretty fast from Sable troopers. His electric stuff functions the same way, temporarily paralyzing a foe.

So entoma has an ap advantage all be it a slight one normally, even when spidey amps she also has her own amps via talismans so the gap between the two should never be overly large.

entoma can throw out thunderbird talismans and fly breath, the flies will coat spidey and attempt to dig into his flesh to lay their larva, these flies work on other high 8cs though his suit should help keep them out, the real question is can it keep them out indefinitely?

Either way It still leaves him coated in flies which will temporarily blind him, I suspect his suit will have some ability to let him remove them but she can use fly breath three times.

Entoma also has her more varied insect summons and insect equipment equipment available. If push comes to shove she can also fly using one of her insect summons. Her thunder bird talismans shouldn't be overly effective as he has fought electro, saying that he will still be damaged by them.

Entomas webs will actually have an effect as spidey cant simply phase through them, saying that his lifting strength will let him tear through the webbing with ease but unlike entoma he actually has to take action to remove the webbing from his body.

She also has bullet bug which will launch a large amount of incredibly fast insects at him in manor reminiscent of a Gatling gun. Spidey will likely be taken off guard by her wide field of vision if he attempts to dodge out of her line of sight.

A physical brawl will be rather interesting, entoma will no doubt use her sword and shield bug. Spidey should hold the advantage with his perception and agility if it comes to melee I feel. Though her summoned insects while far weaker then her will still be a useful distraction.

Armor wise, Entoma's armor has less varied abilities but it is likely tougher as it's stated to be stronger then adamantite and even evileye struggled to damage entoma without her insecticide magic.

This...Is a very balanced fight overall.

also, Entoma senses air displacement, so though he has better agility, it will be difficult to properly get the drop on her

I mean he dealt with Taskmaster just fine.

Hmm Im leaning slightly on entoma for the moment, spidey has some advantages but one of his go to strategies will be totally ineffective (Restraining)

From there he has to deal with entomas summons, her flybreath may be able to pierce his suit, even if they cant they'll still blind him until he can remove them and as the fight wares on the suit is likely to tear as entoma uses bullet bugs, her summons and her talismans. If his suit tears spidey will be open to having his flesh torn through by a swarm of hungry insects and their larvae.

Beyond that entoma does have things like her giant spider legs (Should remind peter of doc oc actually) flight, and explosive talismans which will allow her to gain distance if she needs it. Add onto that her summons (They're relatively weak but still a distraction peter will have to deal with) And her bullet bugs and I see her pulling a win here.

her slashing web will also do something, considering it easily shattered and sliced apart Evileye's Crystal Wall

Evileye and the plieades are getting class twenty five lifting strength meaning entomas webbing is liable to be more effective then I orginally anticipated while peter should still be able to get out it's liable to take effort at this point. Anyway entoma fra

Time to get back to my own thread

Summons aren't really an issue due to the gravity wells, concussive blasts, web bombs, and the fact that jis electricity chains through multiple targets. He could shoot 1 electric web and take out a swarm. He gets a big perception and speed amp whenever he dodges, already aided by Spidey senses, and can focus to enhance the effect even more which helps kn avoiding web slashes.

As for class 25 entoma, spider man scales to class M via comics.

I'll edit the op tomorrow

I don't see that helping him much here, he has possibly class m last I checked, he'll be able to break free of her webs but it will take work/action while hes doing that entoma can lay down summons or throw out explosive talismans, her razor webbing will slice into him and likely cut into the suit. From their entomas fly breath will crawl into his flesh to lay eggs. Add onto that her ablity to stat amp through talismans and the fact One of his main abilities movement restriction won't fuction here. While not defenseless without this it will shock him and leave him open to entomas other attacks. She can also fly using her summons.

He also only has possibly class m. Even assuming he does the webs are going to distract him while he tears through it. Entoma also has the edge in that her preception is 360 degrees. Spidey sense and his abilities will help but I don't see him coming out on top here. So for the moment sticking with entoma.

Why wouldn't being able to take out entire swarms in one shot help him?

Why assume she can reliably hit him when he has precog, perception amps, speed amps, math, and practice on his side? He can't directly web up most of the stronger enemies in this game without already having an advantage, it's not like he's helpless when that's not a thing.

That it's listed as possibly doesn't matter. SBA makes us use the higher ends, and I didn't specify the lower one. Class M is so much higher than 25 that it really wouldn't distract him to just move.

It would help him against her fly breath but she can use it three times and doesn't have to use it consecutivly after it fails the first time she's going to save it and wait for an opening. He's going to struggle to deal with her bullet bug swarm with his electricity as they don't fucntion in the same way, they launch themselves from her sleeve at bullet like speeds. Him shocking them will kill them but they're still fliying though the air at high speed and retain their metallic bodies, so he's still going to have to deal with them by dodging out of the way.

How good is his precog? (Spider sense has always been widly inconsistent across different media and Im not familiar with his level of precog) He's still trying to dodge around a character with three sixty degree feild of vision. His preception amp will be a big help but it doesn't seem to last overly long and only occurs after he succesfully dodges and attack. She has her own amp to help deal with his so I don't see that as a big deal. I never said he was defenseless just that one of his favored moves is worthless in this battle.

He's still going to have to tear through the substance so I see that still being a distraction. Though after he tears out of it she will likely focus on her razor webbing instead, which will cut into spidey. She also has her talismans that can cause explosions, summon insect monsters and launch out eletric birds.

I get what your saying and its a close fight I just don't think spidey is going to pull the win here. Plus they're in character, Unless Im missing something spidey's going to be reluctant to put entoma down, while in contrast entoma is goning to be going for the kill from the get go.

He can shoot an electric web, concussive blast, web bomb, or gravity well a lot more than just 3 times. Bullets are very slow when you're MHS, and the electricity's liable to just disintegrate them given bugs. Or he can just shoot them with a concussive blast instead and have no problem.

The spider sense in this game basically gives you dodge timings for free. He's also dealt with Taskmaster (Insomniac Games), who both has his own version and copied his for the second fight, so I don't think just being able to see 360 degrees is a huge advantage here. The perception and speed amp can also just be activated whenever, and he doesn't need to attack to trigger the dodging version. It also happens each time he dodges, so yeah. You can't directly web most bosses so it's not as big a loss as it may seem.

It's not one though because it just doesn't impede his movement at all with that sort of disparity. He can also just shoot or grab all her stuff she throws out before it gets to him, given that there are dedicated abilities for that.

He knows how hard he can and cannot hit people. He has no qualms about hitting people hard enough to instantly take them out of the fight, because he's able to figure out where that point is while not killing them. Equalizer suit, quad damage, throwing people off buildings and webbing them to walls, etc.

Entoma resist gravity manip, web bomb's main fuction is to wrap opponents in web so it's meaninless. Electic and concussive will acctually be worthwhile. Those bugs are encased in a metallic shell so...Not sure if his electricity is going to disintergrate them, concussive blast should be better for breaking their momentum.

As for him dodging the bugs...This gets into an issue I still don't really get speed equalization, are equalizing up to spideys speed? How does that effect entomas projectiles ect?

He should not attempt to catch entomas razor webbing, it's not like her other webbing its whole point is to slice into opponents, he's far better off avoiding the webbing altogether. You can't really catch a talisman that explodes on contact with anythign or an electric bird. You can't directly web bosses which is fair enough it's still a disadvatage, if not an insurmountable/unfamiliar one.

She can also summon her centipede and other insects to distract him, though they're not good for much more then that. Entomas armor is going to be pretty good against heavier attacks and with her sheild she can defend herself against him in cqc.

For the record having played the game what he does when he throws people off the roofs should definitly kill people

won't be a massive decider, but Entoma has a decent AP advantage

Entoma >> Evileye >>>>>>>>(outclasses) Lakyus (6 tons)

Spidey seems to be 4.5 iirc

so not a massive gap, but noticeable

Have her summons demonstrated all her resistances though? These are suggested in the context of just destroying her swarms all at once.

Stuff's equalized in a relative manner, but his powerset lets him dodge stuff faster than him fine too by his power telling him to go before he starts.

I didn't say he would catch the webbing, but the other stuff is plenty catchable. He grabs and throws missiles from rocket launchers out of the air all the time, and even if the bomb just blows up when his web hits it it's still not his problem.

If her durability becomes a problem he can always just quadruple his AP for a little while. Shields are also pretty common and he has a power specifically against those, but isn't starting off with it.

They actually did go and animate him planting web things on them to zip them into walls, so that attention to detail is actually pretty neat.

Back