• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
would he not be 8-B with that amp?

feel like that should be that way on the profile if it is 4x increase

I don't remember where 8-B cuts off at, if it's 8-B it's still fine since I didn't restrict stuff above High 8-C. Sometimes I like to use powers that jump tiers.

8-B starts at 11 tons, and Spidey would be 18 tons if his AP is 4.5 tons

granted considering how far Entoma scales, it wouldn't be more then like a 2.5x advantage for Spidey

They don't share her resistances tbf, it's their biggest weakness, her centipede should be able to break out of the webbing unless all his webbing require class m to break free of.

Fair enough on that front speed equalization always baffles me.

He could counter some of her talismans with webbing but he's not really going to be catching them simply hitting them out of the air before they reach him all the while entoma will be throwing out more talismans and preparing other attacks. Further she can fly if the situation gets desperate. Again if his suit tears and her flies get into it I don't see spidey recovering

They did animate it but the actual force applied when they get pulled back into the wall let alone the moves he uses to hit them...If we're being real his body count should be pretty high :p

Entoma's defenses are pretty important here. Evileye and the rest of Blue Rose weren't even able to affect her without Vermin Bane, and Gagaran pointed out that her maid outfit was stronger than top-tier armor. Spiderman probably won't expect that.

also she endured all 3 attacking her while they kept healing and used every potion they had, so she can take a ton of hits

Yeah, even with Vermin Bane the fight took a long time and the four of them had to use all of their consumables. They barely won even with multiple advantages over her.

Back