• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public Approved Hero Round 1 Finale: Pac-Man vs. Spider-Man

Looking at Pac-Mans profile he’s got a lot of good abilities. A good number of his power ups can distract spider-man while keeping pac safe from damage. He can send a tornado after him, duplicates to go and attack him, and stealth which makes him invisible and intangible to attacks. he also has attacks that can slow spider-man down and leave him open. I’ll vote Pac-Man

Last edited:
Looking at Pac-Mans profile he’s got a lot of good abilities. A good number of his power ups can distract spider-man while keeping pac safe from damage. He can send a tornado after him, duplicates to go and attack him, and stealth which makes him invisible and intangible to attacks. he also has attacks that can slow spider-man down and leave him open. I’ll vote Pac-Man
I'm not sure about that. If I recall, Spider-Man's information analysis helps him a ton in avoiding attack and he has a perception manip that essentially makes the whole world slow down in his POV. Combined with acrobatics, this should help a ton against Pac-Man's projectiles, clones, and stealth

I'm not sure about that. If I recall, Spider-Man's information analysis helps him a ton in avoiding attack and he has a perception manip that essentially makes the whole world slow down in his POV. Combined with acrobatics, this should help a ton against Pac-Man's projectiles, clones, and stealth
True but Pac-Man has many ways to keep Spider-Man from dodging everything. many power ups can speed up pac and slowdown his enemies such as the power pellet or the ice power up which partially freezes you and slows you down as well as sending out duplicates and firing from his surf board. He can also make trails of fire to limit peters movements

True but Pac-Man has many ways to keep Spider-Man from dodging everything. many power ups can speed up pac and slowdown his enemies such as the power pellet or the ice power up which partially freezes you and slows you down as well as sending out duplicates and firing from his surf board. He can also make trails of fire to limit peters movements
Spider-Man has dealt with many faster enemies (such as Electro). Really Pac-Man being faster and spamming projectiles shouldn't really phase him since he has essentially dodged electricity

Spider-Man has dealt with many faster enemies (such as Electro). Really Pac-Man being faster and spamming projectiles shouldn't really phase him since he has essentially dodged electricity
Still he has shown that he can still be overwhelmed by attacks like when the sinister-six was capable of beating him. Some of pacs projectiles home in one their target. Also pac has ways to avoid getting hit altogether like the stealth or fire power up that makes him intangible or covers him in fire. Also the freeze power up can make him struggle even more with movement considering this will be a air battle

Still he has shown that he can still be overwhelmed by attacks like when the sinister-six was capable of beating him. Some of pacs projectiles home in one their target. Also pac has ways to avoid getting hit altogether like the stealth or fire power up that makes him intangible or covers him in fire. Also the freeze power up can make him struggle even more with movement considering this will be a air battle
the Pac-Men duplicates also home in on enemies, they might not be that strong but they can still distract him

Still he has shown that he can still be overwhelmed by attacks like when the sinister-six was capable of beating him.
They are 6 people with individual skillsets led by Doctor Octopus who is a genius. Spider-Man surviving that is a feat in and on itself
Some of pacs projectiles home in one their target. Also pac has ways to avoid getting hit altogether like the stealth or fire power up that makes him intangible or covers him in fire. Also the freeze power up can make him struggle even more with movement considering this will be a air battle
A good portion of his enemies can also fly such as Vulture and Electro. His web slinging and surface scaling should let him have an edge.
the Pac-Men duplicates also home in on enemies, they might not be that strong but they can still distract him
Spider-Man is also known with fighting off large amounts of enemies. In fact he builds focus faster the more enemies he fights and that would allow him to perform more finishers

Tbh Spiderman being able to dodge everything + having an AP and Skill advantage makes me vote him. Spidey FRA

It has big red circle around him when he uses it
That doesn't look dangerous at all. Does it affect everything or just enemies because seeing the area around him turn into cherries is kinda suspicious. And does it have a cooldown or require a specific item

Also about time you came back. I contacted you so many times

That doesn't look dangerous at all. Does it affect everything or just enemies because seeing the area around him turn into cherries is kinda suspicious. And does it have a cooldown or require a specific item

Also about time you came back. I contacted you so many times
Just enemies.

Back