• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending 2017 with Kal's Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akron is going to become the next spammed character.

But his job is killing spam ovo

Does this mean that he would fight himself afterwards

But the biggest question is how horribly the planet would lose if these two wanted to team up instead of fighting

Well, as of now I think I'll give up and vote for Akron

One last thing though: shouldn't passive (I think?) mind/emphatic manipulation via witch kiss have enough range to affect Akron from the start? Witches barriers can reach various kilometers in size (not counting city wide Homulilly, although kriemhild gretchen's (and 5-B UKG's) range is even higher), wouldn't that block Akron from using any non-passive power? This should prevent him from using power null that from what I seem to understand isn't passive but on tought right?

Witch Kiss is active mind hax from what I recall.

The closest thing to being "passive" that we saw is Homulilly, who uses it subconsciously.

Also minor nitpick but full potential AoC should have access to the Rumor's Veil from MagiReco which is >>>> Witch Kiss (although the rumors don't have profiles yet)

Just noticed that there's a memoria (one of madoka's) wich negates power null

Since I haven't read tart yet, what's the range of lapin's power null and how fast is it to activate?

Yeah but Akron's null (the one thought based) is different. The thing that Madoka resists is more like Syphon (block special skills) while Akron's null is more the "prevent you from acting at all" variety (and power steal).

I don't really remember the range (it definitely wasn't km however) but basically she has fake eyes that null your powers while she is staring at you (also works with her real eyes)

Actually the power null she resists is the one that prevents you from doing anything (bind), in magia record there are multiple types of power null and the one she resists isn't the one which only blocks skills or magia (skill seal and magia seal)

I thought she resisted skill seal, my bad. Although there is also the issue of Akron's being on a much higher scale (planetary to idk how many but definitely not a whole planet). There is also the issue posed by the fact that it's power drain too

Well actually power drain might make things worse for akron since AoC can manifest itself outside of the user of power drain (from Holy Mami), getting in full range for all of his passives

Yeah but it's also nulled due to the higher scale null. Null -> absorption -> drain. Also Akron can choose which power to absorb.

For the record he can take away a power without absorbing it if he wants (such as a good amount of Matt's skills)

In general you determine how strong a hax is based on how many people are affected.

For example Sidious mindhaxing a planet is more impressive than Elly mind haxing a dozen of people.

Oh ok thanks for the clarification

Has he ever affected someone with resistance to power null? And btw she actually has immunity, not resistance

No but it won't really matter if the resistance doesn't stack up tho the potency of the hax.

She has immunity only up to what she has shown. Immunity in general is a NLF. Higher scale hax can bypass it.

Nah, too much weaker. If it was in the same ballpark it would be a different story, but with a gap that big it's like trying to block a shot from a tank with a paper sheet and hope that it would block it

What about Kriemhild Gretchen's false paradise? It says it's passive and should have at least planetary range according to the profile and Akron doesn't seem to resist that sort of things

It isn't exactly passive. It's passive within Gretchen's barrier, but AoC doesn't create any kind of barrier in order to manifest.

Also Akron could counter it with his RW making a pocket dimension inside the pocket dimension if needed.

Wouldn't Akron being absorbed in the barrier as the battle starts give AoC time to use any tought based ability? And can he attack from inside his pocket dimension? Because AoC should be able to attack him while he's inside (as witches can mind hax from inside the barrier and if I remeber correctly Kazumi attacked a witch from outside the barrier, need to reread that part)

No as AoC doesn't set up the barrier to begin with. He can do it, but it doesn't because unlike a witch, it doesn't need it

Yes.

The absorption is tied to the barrier, not KG's presence, so probably AoC would need to set up a barrier.

Although now that i'm thinking about it, if she absorbs everything on the planet she probably needs a planet sized barrier to do so, so maybe that's an argument for KG being solid 5-B

Another random tought (desperate ovo, but probably this will be the last)

Does Akron's null/absorbtion affects directly on the target or does it need to be regularly "connected"? What I mean is, can it bypass AoC's freezing barrier?

Btw I want to hear other's opinion about the resistance to power null thing, because I've seen conflicting opinions on the matter in this wiki

She is? Pretty sure that the barrier is only inside her.

It's also not instant from what I know.

But that is an hax, doubt that ap matters here, btw if it affects targets directly then the barrier is useless here

The real Kriemhild is a massive soul gem inside the body, the body is the barrier. @Kal

Look at Kriemhild's tabbers, it looks like the Doppel (since the doppel is technically a fusion)

Actually, why we consider it passive? The statement only says that she absorbs everything on the planet

Pretty sure that it isn't. First, because Homura saw her and lived to tell the tale, also, KG waits 10 days before using it which wouldn't be possible if it was passive as it would just be triggered by her birth

She absorbs any life on the planet into her newly created heave

Homura wasn't even near Kriemhild's body.

The 10 days was her destroying the world remember?

I mean, in this case it would be absorption via touch or something because Homura was definitely too near to be safe if it was planet wide.

That or it's slow progressive absorption like most witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back