• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending 2017 with Kal's Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how is it not a stomp then? the starting range is well, heavily in favor of Akron. As if his passive planetary range isn't too much already.

I mean, it isn't all that different from Homulilly's matches. Akron wins because his hax starts faster. If both needed a thought to hax the other it would be inconclusive because shootout

You would think that the one time AoC is losing people would vote since everyone wants to see it lose

Its probably because they realized that tier gap makes it pretty hard to add it.

Not really tho. AoC has a ton of ways to get rid of him. It's just that Akron's is faster

That's not what I'm talking about.

Actually how long does it take him to regen his soul?

Whatever the timeframe between EBF3 and BH2 is. No idea, but definitely enough to count as incapacitation.

Also, it isn't regen but resurrection. Akron can die if decapitated

So then wouldn't that let it win? Assuming the black hole is passive, it would still have to pull AoC towards it, in which AoC, having gained Akron's powers, be able to null it, or at least not be affected by it.

Not quite, the black hole affects the planet as a whole.

Plus Akron can power null AoC while it tries to mimic (although that's kind of a shootout thing because it depends from who acts first. Akron leads with it tho)

Does it start on the core of the planet or Akron? Your answer to this probably decides the match.

Akron may lead with it, but the drains are passive remember? He would be dead by then.

It's passively generated 3 metres away from Akron or so.

They don't start near enough for the passive drain to be a factor (besides if they did Akron would die but AoC would be erased/destroyed alongside space-time due to their respective auras)

Mmmh, Kal mmmh.

They don't start near, but if the black hole is really that close to Akron, she will be pulled near. He would accidentally kill himself.

How does that work actually? If its based on his existence or ability based, AoC could just make a False Akron to keep it around.

I'm more impressed that Akron stands a chance.

DMUA said:
I'm more impressed that Akron stands a chance.
Akron was designed by a 16 year old to be the strongest character yet in a series where every major villain was deemed a universal threat

Dudes insane, lol.

Man, despite how difficult to truck through EBF 3 is, I think this guy, and Matt, and the entire verse's stats really, make it worthwhile.

Aoc most likely gets torn to shreds by the tidal force before reaching Akron tho. He stands a good deal past the event horizon.

How does what work? The black hole/erasure/space-time thing?

A reminder that 3-A Goku was a thing since EBF1

Remember he has some pretty potent regen / resurrection. Think he can survive up to the part where he reaches Akron.

The timeline being destroyed thing.

Well sure, but Akron isn't going to wait until AoC reaches him and he can neg Mid-Godly (Also negs Low-Godly with most attacks via death hax/soul destruction).

I never mentioned timelines being destroyed? It's just passive space-time hax mixed with void manip. It's like an aura that destroys whatever is coming near (It's a direct consequence of raw power in verse)

@homu Nope

@Kal Assuming this speed equalized match is MHS+ (because otherwise the black hole wouldn't matter here), he wouldn't have time to kill it / wouldn't he just think the black hole will kill AoC?

Ah I though you were referring to space-time as a whole. Up to what range does it work?

Nah, Akron was trying to kill the party even if they should have died to the black hole (He is also naturally bloodlusted as he was created to reduce Earth to a dead planet by a 3-A/Low 2-C goddess and she implanted the idea pretty well into his head). Also even if both are equalized to FTL AoC would still be torn to shreds by the tidal force.

The passive one should be in the hundreds of metres given that it wiped out a good chunk of the mountain where he was sealed. Absorption/soul hax/black hole/general attacks are planetary (arguably interstellar but i'll stick to the 100% sure one)

Yeah, but it would give more than enough time for AoC to teleport or self-BFR.

Well if he decides to use soul hax first he is gonna be destroyed. There is also the issue that AoC is planetary via tentacles and corrupted wraiths.

Yeah but power null.

The soul gets consumed actually, not absorbed intact, so it shouldn't be too much of a issue (Soul destruction is a pretty common thing in the verse). Yeah but the tentacles near him are destroyed by the passive stuff and he can hax the whole planet at once (while sealed at that). Also the black hole just swallows the planet.

Akron also has soul resistance himself so there is that too.

Yeah but passive drain first.

AoC doesn't have a soul tho, its a manifestation of UKG. Yeah but they would still have they would still have to be pulled first, activating the passive effects near him. If the black hole swallows everything, then AoC would be pulled in too no? Worst case scenerio is that it kills AoC but incaps Akron long enough for it to be inconclusive.

That one lacks range.

Akron isn't standing still waiting for AoC to be sucked in. He can also pull a Homura and power drain, except that his version includes power null in the meantime and it's instantly via thought.

I'm also pretty sure that AoC's passive stuff only applies to the surroundings of the main body (if you were talking about the Wraiths being sucked in Akron can simply depower them before they are too near)

But as you pointed out, that black hole will pull AoC far closer.

Well of course he won't wait, that's why I said it depending on what speed they're at. If MHS+, then it wouldn't be enough time for him to null, so he gets passive drained. If FTL/ MFTL then he does win, unless he can't depower AoC and the thousands of Wraiths at once.

He can depower all of them at once right?

I also pointed out that it would atomize AoC when it's too close (I think). Worth noting that the black hole also distorts space-time independently from Akron.

Actually something falling inside a black hole doesn't go FTL. Only to escape it you need that kind of speed.

Yes. It's on the same scale as his absorption which is "all lifeforms" level (it also works on people who are high end 5-A [likely High 4-C/3-A] so potency isn't a huge issue)

How much range was that by the way?

Yeah I know, but the pull would still be basically nigh-instant to a MHS+ character

Ah it absorbed all life forms you mean? In that case yeah Akron wins (Potency does not equate to scale btw)

You ask me too much as i'm a noob at physic ovo.

It still needs to accelerate tho. But I guess I can do an acceleration calc real quick.

No I meant that he ca absorb all life forms on Earth, although he did not because he got stopped by the heroes and died beforehand (he could have done it at full power but he was still too weakened as he regains his powers only at the start of the game after being sealed for Godcat knows how many years).

I mean, if it affects FTL / MFTL characters it would be pretty accelerative.

So the method was never shown? Also he did it to the characters quickly right?

It doesn't notably affect the FTL characters tho.

It was shown, he used it on the party in the first cutscene. Only not on planetary scale but it was stated that he could at full power.

Literally his first move.

Oh then idk,

Is he full power in EBF3?

Well, I get that, I mean how long does it take?

Yeah, his EoG self is at full power. He does become stronger each time that he resurrect but it probably wasn't referred to that given that:

A) No one knew it back then

B) His BH2 self has haxes on a Stellar scale instead of planetary.

C) They were scared about him doing so which means that he was going to do it pretty fast

The power null starts instantly. The absorption takes slightly longer but it's still fast to the point that FTL characters can barely process what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back