• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

End of season I Equal Stats: Luffy vs Goku vs Ichigo vs Naruto

I still need an answer about something:
How good is ichigo resistance to EE [is it body only?]
And can he resist deconstruction

I still need an answer about something:
How good is ichigo resistance to EE [is it body only?]
Quincies erase souls and Ichigo (who is only a soul when he is fighting) can catch Quincy arrows barehanded, tank Quincy attacks to the face etc.
And can he resist deconstruction
Quincies can use Sklaverei to deconstruct spiritual matter and Ichigo was unaffected when Quilge deconstructed Ayon and everything else around them. He also resisted
Aizen’s Kurohitsugi which would tear things apart on an atomic level.

Quincies erase souls and Ichigo (who is only a soul when he is fighting) can catch Quincy arrows barehanded, tank Quincy attacks to the face etc.

Quincies can use Sklaverei to deconstruct spiritual matter and Ichigo was unaffected when Quilge deconstructed Ayon and everything else around them. He also resisted
So he doesn't resist body EE but he resists soul EE
And he resists deconstruction. Neat

Huh weird, I don't see any EE resistance or deconstruction on his profile. Prolly just missed them

Quincy arrows are made of spiritual matter and soul erasure seems to come from taking too much soul damage. Also that resistance is minor since if quincy arrows hit Ichigo their still gonna damage his soul
Plausible I suppose

So he doesn't resist body EE but he resists soul EE
And he resists deconstruction. Neat
Tbf, he doesn’t need to resist physical erasure since he doesn’t have a body.
Quincy arrows are made of spiritual matter
Just like everything in the verse, not sure why this was brought up.
and soul erasure seems to come from taking too much soul damage.
Quincies are stated to erase souls and Ichigo being part Quincy was part of the reasoning for Aizen getting low godly regen as Mugetsu = all of Ichigo’s powers which includes the Old Man = Quincy power. Quincies erase Hollows no problem so Ichigo not getting erased is him resisting soul erasure.
Also that resistance is minor since if quincy arrows hit Ichigo their still gonna damage his soul
…….. Ichigo literally resists the erasure aspect. There isn’t anything left besides the AP behind the attack.
Huh weird, I don't see any EE resistance or deconstruction on his profile. Prolly just missed them
The EE is labelled as soul destruction and falls under his soul manip resistance like most of Bleach soul resistances from RC, Zanpakuto BFR, soul rip, absorption etc. Deconstruction from Skalverei is the same and the Kurohitsugi atomic shredding is under the gravity manip.

Soul rip isn't like EE, there is no EE resistance on the profile at well-
But I'll take your word for it

Soul rip isn't like EE, there is no EE resistance on the profile at well-
But I'll take your word for it
Good god no, not saying they are the same at all lol. I’m just pointing out how all Bleach characters have their Soul hax resistances (such as the ones I listed before) lumped under just “Resistance to Soul Manipulation” with no clarification.

Sklaverei is rather absorption rather than deconstruction and Quincy can only existence erase Hollows and vice versa

Good god no, not saying they are the same at all lol. I’m just pointing out how all Bleach characters have their Soul hax resistances (such as the ones I listed before) lumped under just “Resistance to Soul Manipulation” with no clarification.
Well yeah but soul resistance wouldn't protect from EE soul based, that's saying you resist physical blows and you have invulnerability will guarantee that you can resist EE

Sklaverei is rather absorption rather than deconstruction
Sklaverei is a Quincies reishi control (matter manipulation) on crack. Yes the Quincy absorbs the power but it is directly explained to tear apart the bonds of reishi (spiritual matter). Ichigo was a soul and was within the range of Sklaverei just like Ayon, the Ryoka squad and Tres Bestias.
and Quincy can only existence erase Hollows and vice versa
No. Quincies just erase souls in general, not simply Hollows. Wouldn’t even matter either way since Ichigo is part Hollow and he wasn’t getting erased.
Well yeah but soul resistance wouldn't protect from EE soul based, that's saying you resist physical blows and you have invulnerability will guarantee that you can resist EE
sigh I feel like I am somehow not being clear. Ichigo resists soul EE because he got hit by soul EE attacks, not because he has soul resistance. I was saying that you won’t find all the types of soul hax he resists (which includes soul EE) on his page cuz they are all lumped under “Resistance to Soul Manipulation”.

Sklaverei is a Quincies reishi control (matter manipulation) on crack. Yes the Quincy absorbs the power but it is directly explained to tear apart the bonds of reishi (spiritual matter). Ichigo was a soul and was within the range of Sklaverei just like Ayon, the Ryoka squad and Tres Bestias.

No. Quincies just erase souls in general, not simply Hollows. Wouldn’t even matter either way since Ichigo is part Hollow and he wasn’t getting erased.

sigh I feel like I am somehow not being clear. Ichigo resists soul EE because he got hit by soul EE attacks, not because he has soul resistance. I was saying that you won’t find all the types of soul hax he resists (which includes soul EE) on his page cuz they are all lumped under “Resistance to Soul Manipulation”.
Oh ok. We need a CRT to add it to their profile because you are right.

Lemme save you the trouble. We already made threads before, they finished, everyone agreed, didn’t get added. It’s all just “soul manipulation”, which isn’t wrong mind you but it’s so vague that you really dunno how good it is or what it does. If you do make a thread, send me the link.

Lemme save you the trouble. We already made threads before, they finished, everyone agreed, didn’t get added. It’s all just “soul manipulation”, which isn’t wrong mind you but it’s so vague that you really dunno how good it is or what it does. If you do make a thread, send me the link.
This is literally .. I mean you go to this site to learn the abilities of a character. You coul basically sum up every ability in DBS or Naruto as energy manipulation. It's kinda lazy. This will be extremely problematic if Youtube channels like Deathbattle who are known to use Vsbattlewiki for research get a wrong idea of character just because of how inprecisely its written

No no, he was nerfed for everything before he and Hime fought Yhwach. And once he goes to fight Yhwach, only transcendents are involved with any statements. Rukia, Renji, Orihime, Ginjo and Tsukishima never comment on Ichigo’s power.

The closest we get is Aizen flexing his reiatsu to destroy the eye balls and shoot down the Palace but there it’s a giant pillar of extremely visible reiatsu. People sensed Yhwach before he went up to the palace but nothing after iirc.
interesting i thought that was him at his best since he has his qunicy hollow and shinigami powers

yeah i remember byakuya being able to sense him

but RN im leaning Goku>Naruto/luffy>ichigo
But can somebody tell me if naruto can use his kurama abilities or is it just base

interesting i thought that was him at his best since he has his qunicy hollow and shinigami powers
It sorta is him at his best but Ichigo was simply holding back until the final fight. Yhwach tells him how just having the intent to fight or smth causes his reiatsu to becomes visible because of how potent it is.
yeah i remember byakuya being able to sense him
When he is talking to Rukia and Renji in the Gerard fight? Iirc, he only makes mention of “as strong as Yhwach” but it doesn’t make sense he is referring to Ichigo or else he wouldn’t be telling them to go help Ichigo if that’s the case (I think it was also just base TS which would be great for scaling). I’d need to reread those chapters but it’s that he either senses Yhwach (Yhwach isn’t said to be transcendent but people can simply be > transcendents) or he is comparing Gerard to Yhwach at the start of the war or smth.

Back