• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

End of season I Equal Stats: Luffy vs Goku vs Ichigo vs Naruto

SirAlex09

He/Him
Naruto vs Goku vs Ichigo vs Luffy

1)Peak canon version of every character, Goku has access to both his DBS manga and DBS Anime skillset. (No Xeno Goku). They all get 5 days preptime.

2) Chakra , Ki and Reiatsu are equalised in this battle.

3) They start at equal stats and equal AP 5 days before the actual battle. Since they all get 5 Days preptime which they can use as they see fit, they are allowed to raise their stats via training.

4) No Transformation, everyone has to fight in Base. Also no Reiatsu crush. Goku is allowed to use UI in base without the power boost similar to the Manga.
Ichigo starts in Shikai. Luffy is allowed to use partial Gear 3 and 2. Naruto is allowed to use Lava release and the other Tailed beast skills

Edit: Transforming is allowed but they won't give Stat boosts.

5) Standard Equipment. No Zeno summoning

6) 5 Days before the fight they are given a tablet with access to the VsbattleWiki profile of their opponents. In total they get 5 days prep time, which they can use as they see fit. ( Training, forming a strategy or modify their equipment)

Training with people of their choice is allowed.
Time Chambers and Dangai are banned. Gravity chamber isn't

Fight takes place in Kaguya's dimension

Who would win?

Votes for Naruto:
Votes for Ichigo:
Votes for Goku:
Votes for Luffy:

Last edited:
Ichigo because all of his attacks negates durability since they directly attacks the soul

Why would mui not getting added, all of them [baring ichigo] has ways to bypass it thanks to precognition or emotion sense no?

Ichigo has also fought a guy with way better Precognition than Luffy so he can deal with that

I would put my bets on Naruto here due to the simple fact that creating thousands of shadow clones is an overpowered as hell ability

Ichigo has also fought a guy with way better Precognition than Luffy so he can deal with that
Who? Mustache man? Didn’t he literally get negged every time he was using almighty? And have to get help from aizen…

I hope we are not trying to say Ichigo can deal with future sight cus he got washed by mustache man

Who? Mustache man? Didn’t he literally get negged every time he was using almighty? And have to get help from aizen…

I hope we are not trying to say Ichigo can deal with future sight cus he got washed by mustache man
Ichigo almost killed yhawach multiple times even without aizen and he would have killed if it wasn't for the fate hax he only got washed because of fate hax not because of Precog

The black haired one? You could've just said UI sign
In the manga he can use UI in all of his forms but regardless of that he is allowed to use all of his forms now. They just won't give Stat boosts

I’ll reread the fight to be frank I don’t believe he got past mustaches man’s pre cog with just skill…

Goku massively outskills all of thier versed combined, plus UI and any god form meaning he can't be sensed and he will dodge most of their aof attacks

Guys keep in mind they have 5 days prep time for strategy and training ( Stats are only equal at the Beginning and can raise.. just not with transformation who don't give any stat boosts in this thread to make it fair) and also have knowledge about their opponent's skillset.

The days of prep and knowledge makes this favor naruto a lot more given his shadow clones give him an insane amount of AD

The problem with that is that he's far more likely to go for cqc or relatively short-ranged blasts from all of his showings, he's not gonna nuke someone from a planet away
He can use it if he gets overwhelmed with clones, can use his range to say out of their range and attack from afar, plus he can use it to charge kamehameha , or IT kamehameha , or make kamehameha follow them. Bottom line is, he can use his superior range to his advantage, plus being in UI makes him more serious in his fights

Back