• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emrakul vs ZeedMillenniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Because I don't even know anymore.

Scribbly Dibbly vs Groobly Doobly

Who will be the one to seriously screw things up for everyone else in the multiverse?

Rules

• Bloodlusted
  • Emrakul is unbound and Zeed is unsealed (despite both of them being the opposite of that in this thread's pictures)
  • Both combatants start off on opposite sides of the plane
  • Due to both being absurdly difficult to permanently get rid of, Zeed's form being destroyed and reverting back to Moon=Millenniummo will be a win for Emrakul, and Emrakul's form being destroyed and the entity being forced back to the Blind Eternities will be a win for Zeed
Revenge aeons in the making
Here's Zeedy

Appropriately titled fight music:

Best VGM 1007 - Cthulhu Saves the World - Existence Collapses (Final Boss)
Best VGM 1007 - Cthulhu Saves the World - Existence Collapses (Final Boss)

This lowkey might be an easy win for Emrakul.

Zeed's resistances are basically his crutch. Without those resistances being useful, he's essentially just a basic reality warping Tier 2 character with Absorption. Emrakul should be able to erase Zeed from existence with Void Manipulation or one-shot him given he has Durability Negation.

Question, since both are immeasurable, would their measurable speed feats scale or would their speed be considered beyond infinite?

GenjiTheGreat said:
Question, since both are immeasurable, would their measurable speed feats scale or would their speed be considered beyond infinite?
I don't believe either of their full power forms have any notable non-immeasurable speed feats, so speed is likely comparable.

This is very, very close. They're evenly matched and seem to have little in the way of putting eachother down but I'm slightly leaning towards Zeed via absorption, durability and longer range.

I don't think you can absorb something that is literally made of nothing.

Zeed's durability is in no way better than Emrakul's, as the "Unknown" is simply there because even for its own level of existence, it is unknown if the entity can be permanently gotten rid of as opposed to simply being temporarily halted. It originates from the "space" between reality which is pure chaos, in which all things simultaneously do and do not exist. The absolute lowest estimation of the Eldrazi Titans' durability would be the same as their AP. This is also why I made the "first one destroyed" rule for this fight.

Range I could see Zeed having, but again, "At least Multiversal+" is the lowest possible lowball, as we know they are higher-dimensional entities casting shadows down into the lower-dimensional multiverse.

Sorry for bumping a nearly month old thread, but I can't believe that there's a thread involving Zeed and I'm not in on it.

Zeed's stats are currently also massively lowballed for fighting God, who resides in the Kernel, a realm of higher-dimensional (referred to as ultradimensional) space "beyond our understanding" as well as the ken of even the Royal Knights and Yggdrasil. The only reason why we haven't upgraded him to flat out High 2-A or 1-C is because of the fact that the exact number of dimensions isn't specified.

Zeed is also an absolute pain to kill even with his resurrection removed, with his Mid-Godly Regen, Acausality, and nigh-immunity to virtually every kind of hax under the sun.

Granted, Emrakul has these things too, but I don't see either one putting down the other.

This is an insane stomp now that Zeed is low 1-C. However I'm trying to get him added as 2-A to High 2-A when sealed. So maybe it could come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back