• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark King Of The Abyss vs Ainz Ooal Gown

But either way I don't think this should be added regardless, Ainz is going down to Low 7-C and it would just make more work for those editing his page.

Mind drain is capable affecting over 20 monsters though in a gameplay perspective as if you dump a bunch of monsters via inferno tempest D.D. Monsters or metaphys to have them active their effects it would nullify all of them but it all depends on interpretation

which is something we dont, otherwise everyone would be 2-B, well we still do take gameplay into account but not really, but it is weird, just the potency is 1

which is something we dont, otherwise everyone would be 2-B, well we still do take gameplay into account but not really, but it is weird, just the potency is 1
Alright, anyways I think we know what the result is but once again Ainz is under revision and will be Low 7-C after those revisions

Who would win?:

A well-known Isekai protagonist with a wall of hax and powerful abilities who has wins over tier 4 characters and is infamous for being absurd to beat

or

One low-tier Yu-Gi-Oh boi

Ha Des and Ainz do look alike/Give off the same energy
cc0fc709a7fc1764354052128d8f582e.jpg

this is why we need to revise yu-gi-oh pages, cause they need to get more strong, also i need to figure out how to make pages so i can add in true draco peeps

Back