• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emperor of Mankind VS The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You'll inevitatbly venture into major religions which is nooooo on this wiki.

Planck69 said:
A 100 year old verse is the strongest on the wiki, lel.
I suppose Lovecraft thought of how to truly hammer in his idea of humanity being insignficant in a nihilistic universe ruled by the blind Outer Gods by making them as trascendent over everything as possible.

BOBTHE DOE said:
Yep this wiki is broke
Eh, it does look broken if you're looking at it from a older versus-debating veteran's perspective.

But i would like you to dive further on how we tiering characters around here. The word "omnipotent" are usually throwed from left to right in fiction just to tell how almighty a character is compare to other characters in a verse, while it's not wrong, but when it's come to versus debating, it's about to show what feat does the character has achieved.

Right now, the top tiered characters ( 1-A and 0 ones) are tiered by how big the cosmology do they transcend. Like how in various fictions, the cosmology could be bigger or smaller, if a character transcend a 2-A multiverse, he get tier Low 1-C. If TOAA transcend Marvel's 1-A verse, then he get the 1-A tier above the Marvel 1-A characters.

i'm dont know much about tier 0 so what i say next could be wrong : the tier 0 are given to the characters that transcend their 1-A verse to the point where fighting doesnt even matter anymore. Then again, it based on how big the verse that they transcend, hence there's still 1-A that can beat tier 0 of the other verses.

And since i'm not a Marvel expert so i'm kinda curious about TOAA's current "omnipotent" status. Didnt he got absorbed by Thanos's Astral Regulator ? How does the writers treat TOAA in that comic ?

Omnipotent is a vague and useless word that cant be legitimately proven, there have been many characters referred to as "Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent" hell even Yhwach is called Omnipotent in canon, the word is basically just a fictional buzz word.

Nothing TOAA or Marvel has shown puts him above the likes of the Outer Gods, Hadou Gods or The Leviathan.

Some people say that comic is not canon to Marvel, And others say that was not TOAA but a In-Universe version Of TOAA, a Aspect

And thanos said he merely became part of The "all powerfull one" After using the Astral regulators and said he was not in control.

i have also noticed that despite the proof i show them many people downplay TOAA and are too "Ignorant" to admit it

but i don't wanna be part of any argument. And most of Marvels heirarchy doesn't fit into Tier 0 Mainly.

And TOAA was meant to represent the writers, That probably why some people in Marvel were dumbfounded by The infinity ending books starlin made.

TOAA was also able to take the form of writer jack kirby and use a pencil to fix the damage on reed richards face. And was able to recreate The Marvel "Multiverse" Despite the beyonders destroying it.

PsychoWarper said:
Omnipotent is a vague and useless word that cant be legitimately proven, there have been many characters referred to as "Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent" hell even Yhwach is called Omnipotent in canon, the word is basically just a fictional buzz word.
Nothing TOAA or Marvel has shown puts him above the likes of the Outer Gods, Hadou Gods or The Leviathan.
heh, to be fair, the word "Omnipotent" is fairly convinient word in literature to show how powerful a character to other characters in their verse. So it;s not entirely true to call it a useless word

Alright fair, calling it useless was incorrect as in verse its not bad but within VS Debating its just a buzz word that gets used by fans to say "X character cant lose since they're Omnipotent".

Also I will say the idea of a character representing/holding the piwer if the Writers isnt an uncommon troupe, TOAA, The Writer and Featherine all fit within said troupe.

Anyway yes TOAA does stomp afaik due to having a higher transcendence.

that's because omnipotence has 2 different meanings if you didn't know

Omnipotent: meaning all powerful

and Omnipotent: great power

the quality of having unlimited or very great power. thats what the Dictionary said

PsychoWarper said:
Alright fair, calling it useless was incorrect as in verse its not bad but within VS Debating its just a buzz word that gets used by fans to say "X character cant lose since they're Omnipotent".
Also I will say the idea of a character representing/holding the piwer if the Writers isnt an uncommon troupe, TOAA, The Writer and Featherine all fit within said troupe.

Anyway yes TOAA does stomp afaik due to having a higher transcendence.
Indeed also

What other Battle Wikipedias consider a character has no barring here seeing as they themselves often have varying interpretations of characters power, a great example of that is how Living/FP Gilgamesh is treated between each wiki, here hes Multiversal, on CV hes 8-D To unbeatable and Space Battles... actually I dint really know how they treat him but I know hes treated much weaker in places like Youtube where hes generally seen as Universal from what ive seen.

Also other sites that use a similar tiering system as us use our old one or they're own which have different values, we used to have TOAA as tier 0 but we changed the Tiering System and he no longer qualified.

BOBTHE DOE said:
And also will the "Gman" From half life get a tier?
Not until Half-Life 3 comes out and gives some solid feats or pieces of lore. G-Man is featless.

Although it will be funny if Half-Life has some insane cosmology and G-Man turns out to be a 1-A.

Also I'm pretty sure the other VS Battle sites just copy this one since the justifications are basically copy-pasted on those site.

You're Right this should be closed i've been in enough arguments about TOAA for one day.

Im making a tier list of my own anyway.

have a good and wonderful day to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back