• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Emilia (Re:Zero) vs Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan)

Conditions:
  • Emilia with regained powers is used.
  • Founding Titan Eren is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle starts with both contestants 1km away from each other.
  • The battles takes place in the Attack on Titan universe (Paradis Island).

Attack Potency:
  • Emilia: 27 Tons physically. 40.487 Tons with Ice Magic
  • Eren: Far above 12 Tons

Last edited:
Emilia is actually 27 tons.

@Myguy Honestly have to relook at the "absolute zero" stuff for Emilia, it's solid for Puck, but not sure for Emilia. Either way it's something she would only use if backed into a corner emotionally, or she is sure nobody else is around.

Emilia is actually 27 tons.

@Myguy Honestly have to relook at the "absolute zero" stuff for Emilia, it's solid for Puck, but not sure for Emilia. Either way it's something she would only use if backed into a corner emotionally, or she is sure nobody else is around.
Oh, thanks for telling.

What do you think happens here? Since the fight takes place in Paradis Island, Eren will have his force of Colossal Titans alongside him.

While Emilia should pretty easily defeat most Titans, with the sheer number of them, it's going to be difficult. She'll have to eventually target Eren.

Ye, as a Re: Zero fan who isn't into AoT, I have to ask what Eren's opening moves are in this fight?

As Phoenks said, Eren has a force advantage, although a quick glance tells me that a number of them aren't that strong compared to E.M.T, but what Eren's game plan in this key? Does he sit back and let the mobs do the work, does he join and fight Emilia directly, or something else? From the get go, Eren has better lifting strength and reaction time, however, 1k distance and magic renders that advantage null and it does not seem Eren has ever faced magic so he might be confused at first.

From what I know, Emilia would spam her ice magic and probs create ice walls to protect herself from the mobs, she might figure out that she needs to attack Eren but I don't really know if Emilia actually has the stamina to reach Eren and his mobs of titans.

Emilia fights using her ice where she constantly makes weapons and soldiers, which even if destroyed will just reform, though yea issue is how long she could keep doing that.

Ye, as a Re: Zero fan who isn't into AoT, I have to ask what Eren's opening moves are in this fight?

As Phoenks said, Eren has a force advantage, although a quick glance tells me that a number of them aren't that strong compared to E.M.T, but what Eren's game plan in this key? Does he sit back and let the mobs do the work, does he join and fight Emilia directly, or something else? From the get go, Eren has better lifting strength and reaction time, however, 1k distance and magic renders that advantage null and it does not seem Eren has ever faced magic so he might be confused at first.

From what I know, Emilia would spam her ice magic and probs create ice walls to protect herself from the mobs, she might figure out that she needs to attack Eren but I don't really know if Emilia actually has the stamina to reach Eren and his mobs of titans.
It is actually millions of them.

Emilia has to be smart if she's going to beat the rumbling. She needs to go for Eren. She can't waste time expending her mana on the armies of other titans.

Whether or not she has the stamina and methods to do so in most situations is the debate here.

Eren will be in sight at the start of the match though, so she'll already know his location. They are only 1km away from one another. Though this distance can be increased drastically depending on Emilia's moves.

Hmm... Even with that number, I don't think this is actually unfair to Emilia since she still has access to Absolute Zero, sorta.

It's probably her only way of dealing with the massive numbers that Eren has, but it is noted on her page that she can't actually use it so that point might be rendered moot. Her page says that she has extrasensory perception that can sense life force and sense presences which might help in locating Eren and focusing her attacks on him, so hmm...

I am holding off on voting until AoT supporters come by and argue for Eren, but I'll admit that I lean for Eren if Emilia if she can't use her Absolute Zero power, and lean for Emilia if she can use it.

Reiner tanked this while near death, Eren in his Attack Titan Form with Hardening can harm Reiner and can oneshot him after gaining the Warhammer Titan's power, Armin's Colossan Titan is significantly more powerful than Eren's Attack Titan, Eren's Colossal Titan is stronger than Armin's Colossal Titan, and Eren's Founding Titan is significantly, significantly more powerful than his Colossus Titan to the point that Titans like the Colossus Titan and Zeke's Beast Titan that can stomp Reiner are just parts of himself that he can summon an entire army of from his body at will

Bruh. Guess I'll have to find someone else to take on the Rumbling.

Small Town level, Low 7-B
You mean Low 7-C.

Regardless unless Attack on Titan is special, that cannot be used as the anime is second to the manga which is primary.

We only use the anime, if the feat in question is identical to the manga version. And cannot be calculated by the manga, and the anime is needed for it to work. In this case, the explosion is calculated at 25 Tons. There is no reason to use the anime version in this case.

However even the manga calc has a problem, it is using the air burst formula for a ground based explosion. The actual results would be...

80.997^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 42.70 Tons of TNT.

You mean Low 7-C.

Regardless unless Attack on Titan is special, that cannot be used as the anime is second to the manga which is primary.

We only use the anime, if the feat in question is identical to the manga version. And cannot be calculated by the manga, and the anime is needed for it to work. In this case, the explosion is calculated at 25 Tons. There is no reason to use the anime version in this case.

However even the manga calc has a problem, it is using the air burst formula for a ground based explosion. The actual results would be...

80.997^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 42.70 Tons of TNT.
Off-topic question:
Do we have the right to create a manga version or anime character of "specific character" and then use the feat from anime ?

Off-topic question:
Do we have the right to create a manga version or anime character of "specific character" and then use the feat from anime ?
Anime original characters are fine to make. And they can scale to anime calcs.

Anime versions of characters in the manga are usually not allowed. This depends on if the anime strays far enough away from the manga and does something different. Like the DBS Manga and Anime, they go through the same beats, but these same stories are told in vastly different ways.

Eren exists in both manga and anime (What's wrong in making a totally new profile for him titled "Eren (Anime)" and then using only anime feats calculations for it).

Eren exists in both manga and anime (What's wrong in making a totally new profile for him titled "Eren (Anime)" and then using only anime feats calculations for it).
The attack on Titan anime is a very faithful adaptation with very little changes from the manga, thus it shouldn't be treated as its own continuity. Nor should it take priority over the source material.

I dont't see why something is needed to be treated as it's own continuity and it has nothing to do with priority either, people should be allowed to make anime or manga profiles (If there is a manga only profile it should have manga panel calcs and vice versa for anime only profile) I don't see how having those is supposed to cause any harm you can debate with the profile of your desire it's that simple.

I dont't see why something is needed to be treated as it's own continuity and it has nothing to do with priority either, people should be allowed to make anime or manga profiles (If there is a manga only profile it should have manga panel calcs and vice versa for anime only profile)
Because that is what this wiki decided on. And for very good reasons. Hundreds of profiles for anime version of characters that are no different than the manga version besides having higher feats, and for monke brain fans higher number equals better

You have a problem? Make a thread about changing how the entire wiki works. But I assure you that nothing will go anywhere in such a thread.

Because that is what this wiki decided on. And for very good reasons. Hundreds of profiles for anime version of characters that are no different than the manga version besides having higher feats, and for monke brain fans higher number equals better

You have a problem? Make a thread about changing how the entire wiki works. But I assure you that nothing will go anywhere in such a thread.
Hmmm... interesting tho I'm not going to create a separate CRT just for making a single profile that people aren't even gonna use to begin with but as fare as my opinion goes I think wiki is just oppressing that rights there is nothing wrong is making a single profile for anime there is no need for hundreds or profile in fact to me that would mean more creative freedom and variety to chose which character you want have two profiles would just essentially be like two keys just choose whichever you wanna use to debate with so I respectfully disagree with that being said I will "most likely" not touch this thread again as I feel highly disgusted with these abhorrent rules so therefore we should move back to the topic of the debate and continue the Versus match discussion that this thread was made for, Have a good day. 👌

Back