• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
So I made this thread and people are sceptical about whether Emerl could or not copy 5-B stats. Is there any way to know how far could Emerl go with stat mimicry?

The best "evidence" I have is him copying the FEB without exploding immediately and Eggman implying that he could be stronger if he was trained by stronger people.

Code:
EGGMAN: {Mwahaha!} Hah, ha, ha! You're so soft!! That's understandable, of course. You were raised by those little wimps! Their weakness will be the end of you!

Not sure. You can sart by bringing it up with some kowledgeable Sonic members. Invite them here by asking them to check out your thread on their walls.

No problem. I'm actually interested myself if whther or not Emerl could copy the stats of other characters from other series. There has to be some kind of character on this site that copies abilities. Maybe Ditto or somebody else.

I would be so down for an Emerl upgrrade.

Cropfist said:
I still have yet to see a valid reason for why Emerl was downgraded from planet level.
Emerl was downgraded because Sonic was able to beat him, and sonic doesn't have reliable Planet Level feats.

I don't really understand the idea that a character can have a feat and yet it's an outlier to scale rather than the feat just being an outlier.

Cropfist said:
Why is it not an outlier for Sonic?
Neither does Emerl have reliable Planet Level feats. The best thing he has is Gerald saying he might destroy the whole planet.

I'm not even sure what can or cannot be considered an outlier. We really need to establish a precedent in recognizing outliers.

Ultimate Emerl probably should be 5-B anyway. I mean, really. It is stated several times that he could destroy the planet. When people say "destroy the planet" they don't mean destroy it after several hours or days. They usually mean in one shot.

Back