• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Am I getting sth wrong here? Game Sonic has Adventure, Modern & Post-Forces keys for his base. AP/Dura are OK, but his base speed for Adventure & Modern are mixed with each other. Also why aren't him being faster than LS Cyan Laser Wisp or his FTL statements being used as support feats?
-Why does Sonic's page need to mention Shadow's feat? He beat Emerl with all 7 Chaos Emeralds just a few fights after Shadow beat him. Emerl gets stronger not only from copying others abilties & absorbing chaos emeralds, but also by fighting in general making Sonic's feat more impressive. He went from losing to Sonic & Shadow individualy, to fighting to a draw with Shadow without needing to go full power and ultimatly fighting both heghehogs silmutanuosly(Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level for Emerl?)
-Does just having a Chaos Emerald on its own give their users a small power boost?
-Shouldn't Sonic have higher AP/Dura with Boost just like he already has listed it in his speed? Sonic loses Rings just by making contact to Shadow's Boost, while when they both Boost, they bounce off each other. Blaze should have higher speed via Boost too? Shouldn't they have Light Manipulation as Mephiles used the purple one to create a blinding light to distract Sonic?
-I saw this thread & I agree with superforms have invulnerable. The Sonic Ultimate Character Guide confrims this too. But there's also this thread where it was said if the game has not a main story & uses characters outside Sonic games too then it's non canon. That's why Sonic Forces Battle powers were removed. SEGA & Sonic Racing falls in the same category, so shouldn't the scans just from that game be removed?
-Since Sonic could just barely react to Shadow while under his Chaos Control in SA2, do we consider this as Shadow using Time Slow like in 06 & the Rival series or him speeding himself up & does a simular flying pose like in his own game?
Why does Chaos have his Sonic Battle feat in his Adventure Era Key? Shouldn't his Modern Key scale to the feats from the Phantom Ruby Clone as their powers are as formidiable as the originals? Also Classic Sonic oneshoting is defenetly PIS, right?
-Speaking of canon do things from Sonic Channel, Twitter Takeovers, Sonic Mania Advantures & TSR Overdrive count for Game Sonic?

Last edited:
1. Seems like an easy fix. Also, idk if those extra scans are really necessary but it’s always nice to have more supporting evidence. If you want them added you could put it into a quick CRT:
2. Same as before with the CRT. Really just more supporting evidence.
3. Yes, but it’s up to the user for how much they want to channel
4. This does make sense to me. Again, CRT.
5. This doesn’t seem really like a problem to me. I think the racing games are considered valid on the wiki but even if they aren’t, then a quick switcher with the scan you provided will do the trick.
6. Most likely the latter, considering how Sonic was still moving himself and saw Shadow pass by him. But either way, I’m not entirely seeing how this affects the profiles?
7. Because Chaos at the beginning of Battle is weaker than when he fought 7 Emerald. Yes he should. And No it is not PIS (the PIS comes from Tails being scared of Chaos 0).
8. I think Mania Adventures, TSR, and Channel would be fine since Mania Adventures and TSR are verbatim said to be canon to verse and Channel is the official website. As for the Twitter Takeovers, I am not sure, would have to ask a mod on those.

7. Because Chaos at the beginning of Battle is weaker than when he fought 7 Emerald. Yes he should. And No it is not PIS (the PIS comes from Tails being scared of Chaos 0).
Chaos only showed up at the end of Battle, even then I am pretty sure that Chaos 0 is a different key, i didn't use Forces feats because it wasn't the real Chaos who did those but I guess it can be used if they are as strong as the og
8. I think Mania Adventures, TSR, and Channel would be fine since Mania Adventures and TSR are verbatim said to be canon to verse and Channel is the official website. As for the Twitter Takeovers, I am not sure, would have to ask a mod on those.
They aren't canon, they are just a meta for fun thing

I don't think Twitter takeovers should be considered canon for the most part.

In the latest one Sonic struggled to break a wooden plank lmao.

1. Seems like an easy fix. Also, idk if those extra scans are really necessary but it’s always nice to have more supporting evidence. If you want them added you could put it into a quick CRT:
2. Same as before with the CRT. Really just more supporting evidence.
3. Yes, but it’s up to the user for how much they want to channel
4. This does make sense to me. Again, CRT.
5. This doesn’t seem really like a problem to me. I think the racing games are considered valid on the wiki but even if they aren’t, then a quick switcher with the scan you provided will do the trick.
6. Most likely the latter, considering how Sonic was still moving himself and saw Shadow pass by him. But either way, I’m not entirely seeing how this affects the profiles?
1, 2, 4. A CTR it is then. Tho I don't have time to make & manage one atm(probably a month or so later). Either I do it then or sb alse does it before me.
3. If x character has more emeralds than y character it would make sense to asume he's getting a higher amp mid battle.
5. Exactly why I found that scan. Sonic R, the Riders Series & TSR defenetly count as canon(they have a plot & stuff). Sega & Sonic Racing falls for me in the same category as Sonic Forces Speed Battle(for the reasons i mentioned before) which got its powers removed from the profiles.
6. Technically Silver was moving slow-motion too in Shadow's Time Slow, but I agree it's more like the latter because Shadow's pose. I asked this just for out of curiosity, but we could link this feat to his page & use it as a justification.
7. Tails really got the short end of the stick in that game... Wait, Classic Sonic scales to Modern Chaos???
8. Just to make it clear I meant the TRS cartoon, the game I already know. Also nice since Sonic Channel has some good stuff
Chaos only showed up at the end of Battle, even then I am pretty sure that Chaos 0 is a different key, i didn't use Forces feats because it wasn't the real Chaos who did those but I guess it can be used if they are as strong as the og

They aren't canon, they are just a meta for fun thing
So i was right about Chaos
Twitter Takeovers non canon, noted

Last edited:
Classic Sonic scales to Modern Chaos???
By the time of Forces he actually does, since he defeated an Egg Dragoon with only 10% of it's power lost in the same game and he starts showing development in Gens. (despite being not as fast as Modern Sonic but yeah he does)

By the time of Forces he actually does, since he defeated an Egg Dragoon with only 10% of it's power lost in the same game and he starts showing development in Gens. (despite being not as fast as Modern Sonic but yeah he does)
Did they create a new timeline after Generations or sth? Tails calls him from another dimension, Classic Robotnik uses the Phantom Ruby in Mania while Modern Eggman in the prequel Forces Comic has no memory of it. Beating the Egg Dragoon would be Small Star & kept up with Forces Modern Sonic/the Avatar aka higher than early Adventure Sonic.

Last edited:
Did they create a new timeline after Generations or sth? Tails calls him from another dimension, Classic Robotnik uses the Phantom Ruby in Mania while Modern Eggman in the prequel Forces Comic has no memory of it. Beating the Egg Dragoon would be Small Star & kept up with Forces Modern Sonic/the Avatar aka higher than early Adventure Sonic.
According to Dragon Ball According to Multiverse theory. The moment Sonic met his past self back in generations the timeline split. as If that was always meant happen modern sonic would have known about the time eater and meeting his future self. but since he doesn't then caused the timeline to split. or something like that.

and also Sega really to want to separate Modern and classic canon for some reason.

2 other questions:
Besides Sonic, Metal Sonic & the Avatar; have other characters used Wisps outside of racing games?
If I'm not mistaken Sonic, Blaze & Silver in Colors DS/Generations had some memories from the 06 events. Do the others remember said events too?

If things from Sonic Channel are useable would the kabegami coverstories count?

Back