• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

Yeah, that type of immortality sounds fair. But it does need to be noted that he's still a singular consciousness that doesn't stretch infinitely across all of time and space, but is more bonded to it.

So perhaps there could be a way to cut him off by someone with the skill? But that's just me spitballing at this point.

Also, is good seeing you Schro. Hope all is well.

SchroKatze said:
Diabolic Esper is a glass cannon. His powers are Low 2-C, but we don't really know if he tanked the timeline destruction.
I think he did tanked dimensional destruction as Mad Paradox in the form of His HA since he visibly crack reality while still inside it, although this should only be categorized as "probably"

Also i like to make a research regarding these line in his profile and his HA description.

Add 1

And this is the line from HA

Add 2

This but my own theory, i want to know all your opinions, but it seems that by traveling aimlessly in time and space Add is destroying endless timelines, and HA has shows us demonstration at how he do it by aimlessly travels in time and space while encountering memory about her mother and then everything turn in to white (Void?)

sorry for grammar mistakes if any.

edit: But i guess it's true he can only be Low 2c with this feat since he basically travel between timeline to destroy it. If anyone has reach the same conclusion as mine then sorry for being slowpoke.

Diangelion Luciel's 1st Class would be superior to the general 2nd Job due to the fact of Lu already having back her Original power in that Job, which she only gets in another Paths in her 2nd/3rd Class.

they are together, I will clarify this with a note and the keys when the rest is ready.

Btw, diangelion's 1st job only has the strength of the original Lu while using the Altar of Evil.

While transformed, yes. That's why Diangelion'd be superior to Innocent on her 3rd Job.

Like i once said, it's Ironic how almost all of the Canon Job Paths are the weakest ones of each character lol;

It is either Nisha Labyrinth or Radiant Soul because they use Nisha's powers (or is Nisha, in Nisha Labyrinth's case). Eternity Winner only uses her own physical power and has no access to Nisha's Reality Warping/Imagination Manifestation powers.

She doesn't have access to that hax, but she does use Nisha's power. That's what the whole transformation into Eternity Winner means.

But I think Radiant Soul should be the most powerful. It's pretty much Nisha and Laby not holding anything back and working in perfect unison.

I'd guess so, Radiant Soul is essentially "Laby and Nisha combining their powers" as opposed to "Nisha taking Laby's place" and "Laby using only Nisha's raw power".

I mean that Radiant Soul and Nisha Labyrinth's be the "strongest" solely due to their actual hax powers since Eternity Winner doesn't have access to those, though she is obviously physically the strongest.

I would say we would need to first check her skills for whatever she has. Laby's Reality Warping is not an actual big deal, and her imagination manifestation is her main hijinks.

Her Imagination Manifesation is her form of Reality Warping, it is not the "universe altering reality warping", but still something. Eternity Winner essentially only has physical raw power and energy.

Also, Laby in general should have Invulnerability and Immortality Types 1 and 3, as shown in the Quest Stories.

In Eternity Winner she'd have Resistance to Empathic Manipulation as well.

World isn't meant to be literal. It just means a place where Laby can be happy and escape away from Reality. And considering she continues to use things from tbe black forest, Laby likely is inside just some illusion about the dark forest.

I doubt so, since the illusion is contained in a small area relative to the actual, physical world. She hasn't manifested something that big or so far, but there could be a statement somewhere that I missed.

i don't know if this counted but in Time Trouble, Elesis Crimson Avenger HA [Fate Smash] can tear apart space.
Elesis 1

Also, Elsword can nullifies space-distorting abilities with Gigantic Slash.
Elsword 1
NOTE: Why i decide to mention this is because both novel and game still use the same abilities but novel is adding more detail to how those skills works. So i though maybe we could add this

Just to remind, Nisha Labyrinth's "illusions" are physical and tangible (aka Real), as literally all of her "illusions" can affect the physcal world and affect others.

The "Problem" is that Nisha's illusions for Laby, even tho they are real, are not the true "reality". For example, Nisha creating a Laby's friend won't change that fact that the true "Laby's friend" is dead, that's why they are only "illusions".

She should still have normal illusions considering Daydreamer is only kept afloat by feeding her emotions to Nisha and her casting everything in her illusions to keep Laby stable.

She'd still have normal illusions yeah, what i mean is that she isn't limited to just "normal illusions", she can create real illusions as well.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Time Trouble? Could you give some more context or info?
It's from novel "Time Trouble" about Spin-off with Add (Time Tracer-Diabolic Esper) as protagonist, despite being Spin-Off they still literally use the same ability as canon one such as Stadust Shower, Paranoia, Fate Smash and many other skills

You can find all the chapters here , it's already completely translated except the last chapter, but since last chapter is nothing but fan service, the translator doesn't really want to translate it.

Edit: You ask for context, so basically, Elesis and Elsword here are fighting Devil which is Future Add as Diabolic Esper, and this Add use somekind of Barrier by distorting space around himself to protect him from harm and it has 10 layer of it, each is strong enough to completely block Special-Active skills, But some HAs can destroy some of the layers like what i show it. Oh and the Devil can regenerate it given enough time.

Edit 2: of course not all of the abilities listed in that novel can be considered canon too in main game, because in there, Add can see the future thanks to Eun sacrificing her life, so this are one of the abilities canon storyline shouldn't have.

Tsubasa16 said:
Btw, the only stuff left on my Aisha profile would be the justification of her Low 2-C tier and the other General Stats.

This should be enough, you just need to word it better.

DW 1
Should be like "Gain control over time and space in multiple Dimensions" because it's clealy says "Dimensions"

SchroKatze said:
Iirc, she and DE are able to msanipulate dimensional space itself.
I think in DE dimension is used as a synonimous of Alternate Universes/Timelines, as it would make more sense in the wording of it.

Dimension Witch however it is flat out stated that she can control spatial and temporal dimensions, which mean she also'd have dimension Manipulation at least.

Btw, could i add Mad Paradox's path's skills on your Sandbox profile of him? Could you also check my Sandbox with Aisha?

Also, you'd have any idea on which General tier the Gods in Elsword would be? That'd be necessary to know Catastrophe and Oz Sorcerer's Tiers.

Tsubasa16 said:
Also, you'd have any idea on which General tier the Gods in Elsword would be? That'd be necessary to know Catastrophe and Oz Sorcerer's Tiers.
All Supreme Gods in Elsword such as Elria and Henir should scale with Herrchers because he feed with Henir's power and Elria is equal to him, So both of them should be 2-A likely higher.

Ishmael didn't have any feat that can consider her higher than High 6A yet. so maybe tier 2 still not for her yet.

The only "supreme" gods in Elsword are Elria and Henir, and even then, they are not really equals, Henir is likely stronger as Elria had to use Henir's power in the first place to create existence.

Ishmael's tier probably depends on what the El's Tier would be, since she created it. And the other deities would scale to her.

Yes, but the creation of material world and demon world are still her doing and as such should still be 2-A since material world consist of infinite timelines as explained in Diabolic Esper quote.

I am not really sure we could use that as a justification of them not being equals. That just sounds like a Yin and Yang situation where both sides are needed to achieve a stable reality.

Also, couldn't we scale them to the El Lady in general? What with being the one that spawned the El Stone and nothing at all indicating she's a major goddess like the other two.

Back