• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The game has finally arrive, and for celebration let's all discussing it in this thread

Welcome everyone to the new golden age of fighting games, and after a long redemption, Street Fighter has finally set it step to the bigger leap and it payed very well
Discuss and chat everything here from the gameplay, tourney, characters, and most importanlty, indexing

And without any further talk, let's begin the thread!
l3bg7nmfPpPzam5jOVlaUFww.jpg

images

According to the reply, even DLC characters will get a extra outfit when Akuma comes out (bring me Kongou Kokuretsuzan for Geese's sake).

Oh right also Luke's profile was never updated for SF6. And I don't mean the special move gifs. I'm talking like Empowerment and his new supers and all that.

Hey since Zangeif's 9-A now places that entire tier of characters into a pretty large window, how should we handle where characters are on the spectrum between 0.037 tons and 0.18 tons of TNT?
What do you mean?

Oh right also Luke's profile was never updated for SF6. And I don't mean the special move gifs. I'm talking like Empowerment and his new supers and all that.
Unfortunately yes, I was already slowing down on the SF upgrades because I was a little bit burned out on the verse and I preferred working on other things.
But most of all, the last weeks have been too much for me to also keep track of the wiki and the same is likely to keep going for awhile. Apologies.

I mean, since Zangeif is arguably one of the strongest 9-A’s in a lore perspective, should we have an internal system for who should and should not be scaling specifically to his super.

Did we ever make a profile for the created character?

I noticed the calcs from their feats aren't on the verse page...

Man SFVI had such a banging launch but the DLC so far has been lackluster, Rashid was cool but for the most part we just getting overpriced costumes for the avatars.

Hey I'm planning on getting back to making a profile for Twelve, and I need some help interpreting its physiology and if it should have regeneration or not. Like, its chip out animation looks like it may have a skeleton under all the putty, and its very clearly able to be knocked out, so limits should be established at some point for this.

In SFV he also says the aging started slowing down at some point, even though he grew super fast for a period.

Tbf, Bengus' SFV character story art of him made him look intentionally scrawny (even in the adult parts) even if his gameplay model was roided out in gameplay.

Back