• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsa Granhiert Downgrade.

Her wikipage says She's CityBlock Level, on the otherhand NO EVIDENCE IS PROVIDED.

Where THE HELL does her city block buster stat come from?

Her wikipage says she scales from Garfield Tinsel.

On the other hand HIS wikipage says he scales from Elsa.

So in other word pure circular logic.

What's Elsa and Garfield best destructive feat?

What proportion of the energy of the attack actually hit her though?

That attack was much bigger then her.

So her actual durability should be lower.

She is literally in the center of the blast, the pic is also in the calc, she tanked the attack, end of story.

Reinhard hits elsa

We should change this to the justifications then. Just to prevent this from happening again.

Change it to what then? Honestly i don't think there is anything wrong with the current justification, elsa tanked a cb level attack without her regen which is confirmed in the ln (the link to the wiki is for that cause the ln is untranslated, even still if she used her regen to survive she nonetheless survive being engulfed by a cb level attack, so her durability has to be somewhat comparable), garfiel seriously injuries elsa, and elsa can also injure garfiel.

It isn't circular scaling, elsa has cb level durability for surviving a cb level attack without her regen, but gets seriously harmed by garfiel so he has cb level ap, elsa can also harm garfiel who is cb level for tanking elsa's attacks, so she also has cb level ap. They are both physical fighters they don't use energy blast or stuff like that, if garfiel has cb level ap for harming cb level opponent, he also has cb level durability, elsa and garfiel can both harm and tank each others attacks.

She CB level for fighting him, but she's City Block level for fighting him. We should likely put links in the AP section. It's not that much of a problem is it?

@Dragon

Her AP literally says that she's 8-B for fighting a guy who could damage her.

It's blatant enough for anyone who would bother to look at her durability.

@Dragon Links on garfiel's profile linking to the elsa cb level durability calc i am guessing? Have no problem with that. Was already pretty blatant to me though.

Okay then. While I feel that we should link the AP feat to the AP of the guy she's scaled to. I won't make a big deal out of it. Just seems like a harmless thing to me. Do what ya'll want.

Back