• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eldrad Ulthran vs Avatar of Calamity

Yeah, that one. Sorry, lack of sleep.

There's an infitisnally small chance that Eldrad can hit it, time Stop first, or Mind Hax it first.

So he wins..

Better one.

Eldrad wins despite there only being a couple futures where he doesn't get haxed to death.

For the record Gar, you are using the only hax that doesn't work as reasoning (Fate manip).

Eldrad still beats the living hell out of AoC without it anyway.

Yeah, if he can get past the passive abilities, then I'm pretty sure he outhaxes quite easily. Actually does he resist the passive abilities?

That said, that tier gap tho, I wonder how high AoC can get. Though I'm not sure if the tiers would allow it to be entered in.

The don't extend that far. SBA places them at 4 km.

He also does resist them on a significantly higher scale than AoC's

Ah I see, then yeah he should beat her.

Not sure what the case will be here with the tier gap tho when it comes to putting the threads in.

Back