• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder Toguro vs. Darth Sion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dream fight I've been thinking of for a long time. Both inhuman, immortal freaks of nature with nightmarish powers. In my personal opinion, I think before the Chapter Black Saga, Darth Sion could beat the Elder Toguro, but after the Dark Tournament, when Elder Toguro has been absorbed by Gourmet and taken on both his absorption powers as well as nigh-immortality and Cell-style Regenerationn, it would probably be pretty damn close, possibly ending in a draw. What are your guys' thoughts?

Toguru dies horribly.

Even if Sion isn't country level he still is light-years superior to people like Ahsoka and any sith apprentice who are MCB level, and Sion is far above them and should be comparable to Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik, who going by this wiki are low 6B.

Darth Sion has the power to completely atomize Toguru if he is Low 6-B, and even if he doesn't, he's still far superior to any 8-A Padawan or apprentice on this wiki, so he should still be able to KO or incapacitate Toguru.

I really don't see this working at all. Sion's not only have the superior AP and Dura advantage on top of having the force hax crap thing, he's also superior in speed.....by like....A LOT.

Going to close this. Again, i don't see this working as a legit match except it being a murder stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back