• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

So everyone get type 1 but also type 4 as well?
While Destined Death is sealed away, they just cannot die. They don't have Death at all, it's why people who have died keep coming back, even canonically dead people like Godfrey come back, despite him dying outside of the Lands Between.

That would be type 5 immortality since destined death is a concept as far as I am aware. The erdtree does reincarnate people given erdtree burial (type 4)

That would be type 5 immortality since destined death is a concept as far as I am aware. The erdtree does reincarnate people given erdtree burial (type 4)
People without Erdtree burial can still come back. For example, Godfrey was crucified in a foreign land and came back regardless.

I've touched upon Rennala, since she did nothing wrong.

But making a profile would be pointless while we can't even agree on what a ******* star is.
I'm already dealing with Rennala si no worries 👀

And yeah, the star thing is a big pain in the ass

Last edited:
Arkham already took Mohg as well
Too bad. Mine now. Mohg is mine and mine alone!

iu

Hmm, I'll cover Mohg then, since he's one of the coolest characters in the game
Too late my dear, I am also covering Mohg since almost the beginning of the thread (the blog literally only lacks tiering and related stuff) 👀

In fact, Mohg, Rykard, Rennala, Elden Beast, Astel and Gideon are the ones I DEEPLY want to make and I'm NOT going to give up (there was also Ranni and Sellen, especially the last one as Emirp can testify, but they were already taken, still salty)

You can have Morgott though (I made a blog for him cause I find him interesting but not as much as the others so if someone wants him, he's basically free)

Last edited:
Anyway, since people aren't bothered to respond to the points I've made and stopped being dumb dumbs, can we move on with the High 4-C or 4-A or whatever scaling.

Anyway, since people aren't bothered to respond to the points I've made and stopped being dumb dumbs, can we move on with the High 4-C or 4-A or whatever scaling.
You ******* WISH it was that easy my dude, if it was we wouldn't even need to do most calcs and could just get with doing profiles, obviously, not the case.

I wish we could reach that tier for the whole setting but too many people will disagree and counter most feats and statements to get 4-A or High 4-C, except for the Elden Beast

You ******* WISH it was that easy my dude, if it was we wouldn't even need to do most calcs and could just get with doing profiles, obviously, not the case.
Then arguments need to be presented, people can't just lay a foundation, leave and not further it, they gotta come back to argue or say they're not interested anymore, until then they're in a nebulous zone.
I wish we could reach that tier for the whole setting but too many people will disagree and counter most feats and statements to get 4-A or High 4-C, except for the Elden Beast
I mean, they gotta respond though. They can't do a Matthew say "No" leave and then not have people disagree.

They gotta haul ass and get here to respond, because the arguments presented are trash tier at best, like, deadass, imagine about 15 statements about Radahn ******* over the sky to be undone because someone said the equivalent of "Shooting star" and luke-warm IQ takes like "Hmmmmmmmmm, all stars just gotta be meteorites then" like some flat earther video take.

LUKE WARM

Then arguments need to be presented, people can't just lay a foundation, leave and not further it, they gotta come back to argue or say they're not interested anymore, until then they're in a nebulous zone.

I mean, they gotta respond though. They can't do a Matthew say "No" leave and then not have people disagree.

They gotta haul ass and get here to respond, because the arguments presented are trash tier at best, like, deadass, imagine about 15 statements about Radahn ******* over the sky to be undone because someone said the equivalent of "Shooting star" and luke-warm IQ takes like "Hmmmmmmmmm, all stars just gotta be meteorites then" like some flat earther video take.

LUKE WARM
I think all arguments were already given in the thread but it extends on several pages and pretty much the whole thread so it's a bit complicated to summurize everything

Yeah, the easiest solution is to just, ya know, read everything instead of several people having to do the explaining just for you.
The most complex of the arguments is people not understanding similes.

Like, yeah, obviously the Elden Beast isn't LITERALLY shooting stars at the player, but that's what it directly looks like, a Nebula with stars.

Astel fires this bright comets at the player, which again, can look like stars.

The descriptions are doing exactly what they're supposed to do, they're describing shit to the player, and that's exactly how I would do it too, and it's horrifying that people see that, forget functions of the English language and then proceed to go to the most absurd lengths to justify that all stars are meteorites.

It's genuinely perplexing that people would go to this extreme because the game doesn't hold their hand and say "Now, sweetie, in the sky there's big rocks and small rocks, and some that even burn, and we call them stars", like you've been sent back to primary school.

The most complex of the arguments is people not understanding similes.

Like, yeah, obviously the Elden Beast isn't LITERALLY shooting stars at the player, but that's what it directly looks like, a Nebula with stars.

Astel fires this bright comets at the player, which again, can look like stars.

The descriptions are doing exactly what they're supposed to do, they're describing shit to the player, and that's exactly how I would do it too, and it's horrifying that people see that, forget functions of the English language and then proceed to go to the most absurd lengths to justify that all stars are meteorites.

It's genuinely perplexing that people would go to this extreme because the game doesn't hold their hand and say "Now, sweetie, in the sky there's big rocks and small rocks, and some that even burn, and we call them stars", like you've been sent back to primary school.
We're not saying literally all the stars in the games are meteorites though? We're just arguing specifically in Radahn's case, it's shooting stars

We're not saying literally all the stars in the games are meteorites though? We're just arguing specifically in Radahn's case, it's shooting stars
Sellen literally says he fixed the cycles of the Constellations.

What are constellations?

And all over... a single statement from Blaidd. Incredible.

Sellen literally says he fixed the cycles of the Constellations.

What are constellations?

And all over... a single statement from Blaidd. Incredible.
Uh, you realize Blaidd's statement literally doesn't matter? If they aren't meteorites, the alternative is just extremely small stars given one of Radahn's stars, not any different then the countless others that rained down in that very same scene, literally struck Limgrave, EXPLODED, and didn't spontaneously engulf the whole planet, moon, and probably half the solar system. What they say at that point doesn't matter, we have one of those very stars hitting the planet and being smaller Limgrave, a small country.
Blaidd calling it a shooting star or Sellen calling it a constellation don't actually matter, we see that what Radahn is ******* with is meteoric or comet in nature, unless they're just tier 7 stars in which case either way.

Uh, you realize Blaidd's statement literally doesn't matter? If they aren't meteorites, the alternative is just extremely small stars given one of Radahn's stars, not any different then the countless others that rained down in that very same scene, literally struck Limgrave, EXPLODED, and didn't spontaneously engulf the whole planet, moon, and probably half the solar system. What they say at that point doesn't matter, we have one of those very stars hitting the planet and being smaller Limgrave, a small country.
Blaidd calling it a shooting star or Sellen calling it a constellation don't actually matter, we see that what Radahn is ******* with is meteoric or comet in nature, unless they're just tier 7 stars in which case either way.
I'm pretty sure the person you're debating with is arguing that its not just meteors, but ALSO stars. Not one or the other, but both.

I mean, in the case of Radahn, that's pretty obviously not the case unless after we beat him we just didn't see the stars, but instead about 400+ meteorites and nothing else, because the meteor that struck Limgrave is no different than the few hundred other things that got unfrozen at the end of the fight.

Radahn's shit is a lost cause, Elden Beast, even Rennala have more going for them, Radahn shot himself in the foot tbh.

Why can't he have fixed Meteorites and Stars?

This is the most obvious assumption to make and one that is supported by all the evidence.

And no, we haven't seen a star hit the ground, we saw a shooting star, Blaidd calls them "Falling stars" because guess what? Falling star is a name for a meteorite, look it up.

These aren't new words, these are already a part of the dictionary. We have no reason to disbelieve that Radahn was fixing everything up there, and it included Meteorites falling to the planet.

And no, he's not "meteoric in nature", he's cosmic in nature, Meteorites being the most common and one of the most devastating things that touches the earth.

Did you not bother to do 2 seconds of research to figure out a Falling star and a Star are not the same thing? That a falling star is another name for Shooting star and therefore a meteorite and so when they say "Falling star", they're not saying all stars in the ******* universe are asteroids, but actually using an actual word for meteorite.

Here, let me do the hard work for you by typing in "Falling star meaning" into a search engine of your choice, Oh wow! Nasa! Let's see what they have to say:
"A "falling star" or a "shooting star" has nothing at all to do with a star! These amazing streaks of light you can sometimes see in the night sky are caused by tiny bits of dust and rock called meteoroids falling into the Earth's atmosphere and burning up."

AMAZING. It's like this took me 3 seconds to find and your entire argument falls apart by the fact that Blaidd straight up calls that a meteorite, but ya know what he doesn't say? Radahn ONLY controlled meteorites.

But ya know what the evidence does state? He arrested Constellations and stars, there is no arguing this, this is as clear cut as possible, and I'm losing patience with entertaining brainless scepticism as reasoned debate.

I mean, in the case of Radahn, that's pretty obviously not the case unless after we beat him we just didn't see the stars, but instead about 400+ meteorites and nothing else, because the meteor that struck Limgrave is no different than the few hundred other things that got unfrozen at the end of the fight.

Radahn's shit is a lost cause, Elden Beast, even Rennala have more going for them, Radahn shot himself in the foot tbh.
Probably because its easier to show shooting stars than it is to see the stars moving into different shapes. Even then, thinking on it... who's to say the closer stars weren't the ones moving back? We see lights move across the sky, yes, many I imagine are meteorites, but also, it could very well be stars moving back into place, including the Carian Royal families, since their fate is tied directly to the Stars.

Like, did you want a big Hercules-like scene where Cosmic forces join together and shoot a big beam into the planet and we see all the Planet and Stars align?

Last edited:
I personally tend to believe it's both.

Sellen is particulary noteworthy (and yes, it DOES matter), she's a highly experienced and powerful sorceress with a lot of knowledge from the Academy and the Carian family, wich has been studying the stars and using them for guidance and to guess their fate, wich is exactly how most if not all real-world civilizations across all of history have performed real-world astrology, so they clearly had precise knowledge about stars and how to differenciate them from meteors or shooting stars. It's also clearly and precisely established the Carian family and Ranni have their destiny tied to the stars, not shooting stars, not meteors, clearly stars, and Ranni was unable to do anything as long as Radahn was holding them. Since it's firmly established Ranni's destiny is tied to stars, true proper stars, why would she be blocked if Radahn was just ******* with meteors? It doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand, Limgrave's meteor is just that, a meteor, and the Fallingstar Beasts are just that as well, creatures from space. The crater in Limgrave is pretty clear, there's NO way this is a real star, it's too small and contained. And the FB are just some cosmic creatures, the only one who can potentially have some star stuff is Astel and that's only if we go by the "the stars and constellations we see in his cave are real stars and nebulaes he compressed with gravity powers" road. For the record, I don't even know what Rennala has that could possibly even slightly involve some tier 4 stuff.

Judging by what we know, Radahn did hold back real stars along with meteors, shooting stars and Fallingstar Beasts. We DID see stars, like real stars, in the cutscene following the battle, it's just that they returned to their original course, just accelerated to an extreme (in fact, what makes people think ALL the stuff we see after the battle fell onto the LB or are meteors/shooting stars?) and only meteors, wich have been blocked by Radahan's forcefield in their fall, fell when he died. I mean, it's not inconsistent at all to think he was blocking both at the same time.

Again, it's just an opinion, but while some stuff can be dismissed as people miss concepting cosmic subjects in-universe (like Blaidd), others shouldn't be simply dismissed and are relatively solid (Sellen and the Carian family).

Last edited:
yeah to me it seems its both and another good reason to think it is both is the void born and the falling star beast they seem to come from or are born of space/stars and from what we've seen of them in game they are trying to invade the world for what ever reason and radahn is preventing just that by holding off any possible incursions by halting meteors and the beasts from entering the world and holding the stars in one place to keep any future born of the void from getting any closer to said world

I only somehow just noticed this while watching a Radahn fight... but straight up, when he does his meteor attack where he drops from the sky, he causes the sun to set and the stars to come out along with the moon.

Watch the fight, that straight up happens, I don't think it's a coincidence either, given the fact he controls the ******* stars, things is too, we know that the Moon (which he summons) has only ever been summoned by the Carian Royal Family.

Ranni's Moon is the New/Dark Moon, the one she summons at the end of her Quest line for the Age of Stars.

Rennala's is the Full Moon, one she summoned and was guided by throughout her life.

And by the looks of it, Radahn's moon is the Waxing Crescent Moon, which is interesting.

Back