• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

They can't correct it because we don't have depth for it. That is the problem. Without the depth, we can't fully do the calc properly. Chariot already outlined this.

They can't correct it because we don't have depth for it. That is the problem. Without the depth, we can't fully do the calc properly. Chariot already outlined this.
Couldn't there be a low end where a model of the Tarnished is placed right above the death box, before scaling the bare minimum depth?

Though this is probably stupid, I know nothing about how that would work lol

It takes stuff like modding of the game to do. Which is not something every calc member has I'm pretty sure.

But if you're really insistent on it go ask Chariot about IG

It takes stuff like modding of the game to do. Which is not something every calc member has I'm pretty sure.

But if you're really insistent on it go ask Chariot about IG
Instagram?
Well then i'm just going to let it go naturally
However you guys would miss the opportunity to join my 6-C Tourney if ER profiles are still in hold

Don't if someone has already called dibs on him but I made a list of abilities for Morgott

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Combattant, Weapon Mastery, Magic, Holy Manipulation (Expertly uses Incantations in battle), Light Manipulation & Weapon Creation (Can create weapons of golden light such as daggers, longswords, spears or hammers and can also generate waves of light), Blood Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement (Can enchant his sword with Bloodflame, enabling him to inflict the Bleed status), Sealing (Sealed his cursed blood within his sword), Transmutation (Can turn his sword into a cane), Possession and Shapeshifting (Can possess people from a distance and take his own appearence as Margit)

His cane isn't really being transmuted to the curve sword, it was just used to seal it.

About abilities, you could give to the Bloodflame spatial manipulation due to how it works (it's basically making a dimensional rift to bleed the Formless Mother).

His cane isn't really being transmuted to the curve sword, it was just used to seal it.

About abilities, you could give to the Bloodflame spatial manipulation due to how it works (it's basically making a dimensional rift to bleed the Formless Mother).
So Sealing for both his blood and his cane

Spatial manip could work to, I don't know about others here but it does fit the idea, wich also applies for Mohg then

In any case, is anybody already dealing with Morgott or is he free?

Question how would you translate Rennala's reincarnation stuff? Like I think her bringing her scholars back could be resurrection but I'm not sure and the rebirth mechanism to change your appearence and attributes is a mystery for me

Question how would you translate Rennala's reincarnation stuff? Like I think her bringing her scholars back could be resurrection but I'm not sure and the rebirth mechanism to change your appearence and attributes is a mystery for me
Changing your appearance should be biological manipulation. The rebirth mechanism could be either statistics amplification + statistics reduction or it could be power bestowal. I'm leaning towards the former option for Rebirth

Changing your appearance should be biological manipulation. The rebirth mechanism could be either statistics amplification + statistics reduction or it could be power bestowal. I'm leaning towards the former option for Rebirth
Statistics stuff seems more accurate yeah

Is Resurrection ok for her bringing back her scholars through reincarnation rituals?

Also you dudes have no idea how ******* BULLSHIT is it to get footage of Malenia's second phase without a HUD, doubly so when I have to actively get hit by her attacks, get them from good angles and lighting and more, I have to go through phase 1 without a HUD (cant tell what her HP is, cant see my own, cant see my item bar so i have to memorize what im on, etc), and then I have to survive in phase 2 long enough just so she does move #69 out of #420, get hit by it, and hope it looks good enough to clip. And then do it all over again for the other 419 moves, assuming it was good enough.
I don’t understand how people have problems with Malenia.

To not die to her Waterfowl Dance you roll back, roll forward then step back.

Took 8 tries on normal and 4 tries on NG+.

I should also point out Elden Ring was my first Soulsborne game too, never played one before.

We have no idea what tier that is because it depends on how you interpret the statement and even then, we don't know how strong all those shooting stars put together is yet.
He held the stars and constellations in place, this was directly stated.

I don’t really see how it’s up for interpretation.

He held the stars and constellations in place, this was directly stated.

I don’t really see how it’s up for interpretation.
Nah, it is up for interpretations since one of the "fallen stars" we see is a meteor. And from what was said before in this thread, "falling stars" can refer to meteors. The only thing that can undoubtedly confirm what was going on is the Japanese text, since there appears to have been some liberties taken when it comes to translating, such as in Ranni's ending.

Also doesn't one of the meteor magic description state Radar was holding the stars in them?

It seems pretty blatant that it's referring to meteorites and not actual stars

Nah, it is up for interpretations since one of the "fallen stars" we see is a meteor. And from what was said before in this thread, "falling stars" can refer to meteors. The only thing that can undoubtedly confirm what was going on is the Japanese text, since there appears to have been some liberties taken when it comes to translating, such as in Ranni's ending.
Yeah… one. And was called a Falling star by Blaidd.

Like, when you see a shooting star, does that mean that all other stars are meteorites?

Of course not, the Falling stars are meteors, but the Stars, not really, just like how Shooting stars are meteorites but the stars aren’t.

Secondly, a far more reliable source, Sellen, directly states Radahn arrested the movements of the Constellations, not just stars.

Given Sellen tells us the study of Glintstone magic relies on the study of the stars and cosmos, I’d be willing to take her as an authority.

Especially given the fact that the Carian Royal family are governed by Astrology.

Yeah… one. And was called a Falling star by Blaidd.

Like, when you see a shooting star, does that mean that all other stars are meteorites?

Of course not, the Falling stars are meteors, but the Stars, not really, just like how Shooting stars are meteorites but the stars aren’t.

Secondly, a far more reliable source, Sellen, directly states Radahn arrested the movements of the Constellations, not just stars.

Given Sellen tells us the study of Glintstone magic relies on the study of the stars and cosmos, I’d be willing to take her as an authority.

Especially given the fact that the Carian Royal family are governed by Astrology.
Most of these points have been addressed before in this thread and have been argued against. But I wouldnt blame you for not checking, its 5 whole pages and another thread with 20 or so pages.

Most of these points have been addressed before in this thread and have been argued against. But I wouldnt blame you for not checking, its 5 whole pages and another thread with 20 or so pages.
Yeah, I have my 4th play through of Elden Ring to complete. Very important things.

Though tbh, I do still find Radagon/Elden Beast to be way harder than Melania.

Really? Radagon was relatively easy. I could beat him consistently after like 3 or 4 tries.
I find them harder because I usually get worn down by the Elden Beast running one light year to the other.

Best tactic I found was Tiche and Destined Death which works on the Elden Beast when nothing else does.

Because the Devs were extremely cheap when it came to the Elden Beast.

For Melania though, I knew I died because I missed up somewhere, she’s an incredibly fair boss, even if she can be overwhelming.

I actually enjoyed her even more in NG+ despite her being 2x as hard

Shouldn’t the statement about Radahn be enough?
Still up to the debate, we're thinking about tier 7/6, the problem with tier 4 for holding back the stars is caused by the whole fallingstars = meteors stuff, even though we ALSO have elements that tend to indicate he actually blocked real stars, like everything surrounding the Carian people since they use astrology for various purposes

Tier 4 might go to the Elden Beast though but even then, this is not clear

Still up to the debate, we're thinking about tier 7/6, the problem with tier 4 for holding back the stars is caused by the whole fallingstars = meteors stuff, even though we ALSO have elements that tend to indicate he actually blocked real stars, like everything surrounding the Carian people since they use astrology for various purposes
Why can't Falling Stars be meteorites and Stars be stars?

I don't see why this is a big deal, like we call meteorites burning up in the atmosphere "Shooting stars", does that mean we should question literally every other star in existence?

Is there any proof to show that the Falling star is the same as every other star? Not really, it just seems like needless and pointless skepticism, there's an obvious and very easy answer, the Falling star does not negate everything before it, it's incredibly stupid to get so hung up on it.

Also, I should point out "Falling Star" is already a word used as synonymous with "Shooting Star". They have the same meaning. This is all hung on this very stupid line, and of course there's not going to be someone saying "Hmm, Shooting stars aren't true Stars" because I don't think anyone except this hell site would ever take Blaidd's statement as something that applies to every other star in the Night sky, because I dare say the writers have too much faith in our ability to just piece things together like a toddler.

Last edited:
Thought about something, since the demigods are at least several decades if not hundreds of years old by the time the game begins and are said to only be able to die from things like DD, shouldn't they all have Type 1 and 2 Immortality? Or at least Type 2 and Longevity?

Thought about something, since the demigods are at least several decades if not hundreds of years old by the time the game begins and are said to only be able to die from things like DD, shouldn't they all have Type 1 and 2 Immortality? Or at least Type 2 and Longevity?
All entities in the Lands between have Type 1.

Remember, Marika sealed away Destined Death, meaning both people don't die of old age, they just keep withering and that when they do die, they can just come back.

The only people who cannot come back are those killed by Destined Death (Maliketh's sword, Black Blade, Black Flame)

What's more horrific too is that people who are severely wounded and on the verge of "Death" don't die, the people crucified, such as in Limgrave near the start of the game, are alive and will scream in the Night.

Back