• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

We don't know.
Pretty much the issue here, it's a bit too vague. We have numerous elements to kind of confirm we're talking about real stars but still there's high doubts

Either way, a "possibly" might be the best option indeed (unless we come to an agreement of course)

Currently preparing the blog for the Beast so I'm trying as much informations as possible. Found this bit on TV tropes (nto saying they'er right but this is interesting):

"The Elden Remembrance calls it the incarnation of Order. As certain descriptions (such as Protection of the Erdtree incantation) refer to the Erdtree itself as the embodiment of Order, it is possible the Elden Beast is the physical incarnation of the ethereal Erdtree's will or consciousness."

Also, going on the Elden Beast page of the ER wiki, there's this as the intro "Elden Beast is a Boss in Elden Ring. Elden Beast is the true form of the Elden Ring, acting as the vassal of the Greater Will, and is found in the Elden Throne."

So are we gonna talk about the fact that the Misbegotten Crusader has Radagon's Moonlight Greatsword turned Golden Order Greatsword and can actually use it's Ash of War effectively?

So are we gonna talk about the fact that the Misbegotten Crusader has Radagon's Moonlight Greatsword turned Golden Order Greatsword and can actually use it's Ash of War effectively?
Do you have something specifically you wanna bring up about it? I have no idea why/how the Leonine Misbegotten keep getting all of the Legendary Armaments in the game.

Do you have something specifically you wanna bring up about it? I have no idea why/how the Leonine Misbegotten keep getting all of the Legendary Armaments in the game.
That's kinda what I want to know too. They're ridiculously good at finding Legendary Weapons and then just keeping them. In any case, I'm wondering if we're gonna give that guy specifically a Key for when we eventually make a Leonine Misbegotten Page?

That's kinda what I want to know too. They're ridiculously good at finding Legendary Weapons and then just keeping them. In any case, I'm wondering if we're gonna give that guy specifically a Key for when we eventually make a Leonine Misbegotten Page?
Maybe the weapons once belonged to their former human masters? I mean, the ones in the castle in the Wheeping Peninsula rebelled and started killing everyone after the Shattering, it's not far-fedged to think they probably went to some vaults containing ancient treasures and symbols of power and stole them along the way

Maybe the weapons once belonged to their former human masters? I mean, the ones in the castle in the Wheeping Peninsula rebelled and started killing everyone after the Shattering, it's not far-fedged to think they probably went to some vaults containing ancient treasures and symbols of power and stole them along the way
Maybe but I more so want to know if we're gonna give the Misbegotten Crusader as Key on the Leonine Misbegotten's Eventual Page?

No idea honestly

At worst, we can simply add abilities related the sword in his powerset (light, holy and energy) and give him a sole tier with "higher with the GOS"

No idea honestly

At worst, we can simply add abilities related the sword in his powerset (light, holy and energy) and give him a sole tier with "higher with the GOS"
Considering where you fight this one and that it uses this weapon, you might unironically be able to scale the Crusader to Mid-Game Tarnished at the very least.

Btw, will any of the Outer Gods get a profile?
I doubt it. Their powers and tier aren't well-defined enough to have them. Still, I'd say if they were to be included they'd all be at least 4-C if not 3-A (With wanking), and their powers would include things like beyond-dimensional existence (Type 1) since they don't appear to be able to directly interact with the world, and need mediums/vassals (Great Will has Marika, Formless Mother has Mohg, Lord of Frenzied Flame has Three Fingers/The Tarnished)

I have a list here if you want: These are all the outer gods according to the Fextralife Wiki

Early seems to be "At least 8-C", mid seems to be "At least 8-C, possibly 7-C" and no idea but we're going for 7-A or some tier 6 for late game/endgame, with the possibility of going for tier 4 still in the air

So, not sure if I missed it here but from where do you guys put the early part, mid part, and late part?
Dunno about early game, but I'm certain you'd get Tier 8 results for some feats. If you wanted to use an absolutely instant feat, maybe use Agheel dive-bombing those poor bastards on the lake?

7-C comes from the Mt. Gelmir Fallingstar Beast (though I'm fairly certain the actual tier was Low 7-C) and his crater. It'd technically be "At least 8-B, possibly/likely Low 7-C". How we would determine the shifting point is beyond me. Late-game is Radahn's feat, though if it remains at just 7-A and not Tier 6 I'd be shocked.

hey what about ranni just summoning just a whole ******* moon in her ending wouldn't that be like 5-A or something?
I was under the belief this was literally the Dark Moon (as in, the Outer God itself) and she could summon it there because now that the Beast was destroyed the GW's power was weakened, she had everything she needed to take over the LB

Ranni's ending ain't clear cut so unless the raw Japanese text clarifies what's going on, it isn't a feat. I've already discussed the Japanese translation both on and off site and it's far from concrete.

Elden Beast may have something going for it (which would scale to Ranni in her ending anyways), but the caveat to that is we need raw Japanese text. Whether this proves fruitful will depend on that.

Ranni's ending ain't clear cut so unless the raw Japanese text clarifies what's going on, it isn't a feat. I've already discussed the Japanese translation both on and off site and it's far from concrete.
Never said this was a feat, honestly for me it's just summoning and that's it
Elden Beast may have something going for it (which would scale to Ranni in her ending anyways), but the caveat to that is we need raw Japanese text. Whether this proves fruitful will depend on that.
Just to be clear, what would be the EB stuff to judge (I know we already discussed it but I kind of forgot it)?

Back