• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Pretty sure you can get banned for that. I'm considering using save editor to alter the amount of souls enemies drop cause apparently that's less likely to get reported. I just wanna be able to use everything instead of respec'ing every time I want to run a new build.
That's exactly why I'm max level. I don't wanna go into ng+8 just to get more larval tears. And you don't really get banned from that

Pretty sure you can get banned for that. I'm considering using save editor to alter the amount of souls enemies drop cause apparently that's less likely to get reported. I just wanna be able to use everything instead of respec'ing every time I want to run a new build.
Nah, in base game coop, you are allowed to drop items. It is technically mods and other things that they technically discount

SO which would be safer, dropping myself runes or modifying enemy rune amounts? I have over 100 hours on my character and don't want it being banned from online or in general.
Just go offline mode and specific things to avoid the issue. In fact, there should been YT videos regarding that.

However, dropping runes has to been from a different player is the safer option

Did I hear someone ask for a Bayle render?

bayle_the_dread_by_yare_yare_dong_dhtkkuy-414w-2x.png

Bayle is so ******* metal. When his profile gets made we should note in his Intelligence section the fact that he was able to recreate an entirely new fighting style for himself making use of his injuries as makeshift weapons.
I don't who's planning to deal with his profile but they're going to have a blast.

The power of bad jokes compels you!

So just finished the Multiple Selves CRT and man some of the profiles really are unpolished. Like Radagon’s has no scans for his abilities and Marika not only has no scans too but like most of it aren’t even hers but Radagon’s, with it just saying she likely has all of his abilities. Which could be possible since they share one body.

Because I copy and pasted the source data from Oleg's page, edited it, and just finished the image for Aurelia since the Fextralife render has a watermark on it.

I heard that new higher tier scaling is supposed to be added when the verse is eventually revised. I heard it's going to be around Low 2-C because of some new feats and statements made in the DLC. If no one minds, can I possibly know what these evidential points are? As I'm very curious to see all the compiled evidence and how it's construed to argue for such a high tier.

Oh, it burns... My eyes, my eyes, they're melting... Aaargh!

Thank... thank you... I have touched them.
The words of the Three Fingers.
As your maiden, allow me to divine them.

"All that there is came from the One Great.
Then came fractures,
and births,
and souls.

But the Greater Will made a mistake.
Torment, despair, affliction...
every sin, every curse.
Every one, born of the mistake.

And so, what was borrowed must be returned.
Melt it all away, with the yellow chaos flame.
Until all is One again."

Those who gave me grapes howled without words.
Saying they wished they were never born.

Become their lord.
Take their torment, despair.
Their affliction.
Every sin, every curse.
And melt it all away. As the Lord of Chaos.

No more fractures...no more birth... (sighs)”

From Hyetta after doing the sidequest involving her

There is Ymir’s dialogue, but that is more related to Stars and stuff rather than actual Low 2C and stuff.

I just find Low 2C very unconvincing in that regard

Low 2-C would be GW creating spacetime via the 'great rupture' and FF reversing this process.

A better way would be to just simply say that the Elden Beast and the Elden Ring represent Macrocosmic order in the Microcosm. This order defines all the concepts that precede and govern reality and it's creation, the FF burns away all of this.

Personally I feel like ER is tier 1 somewhere but thats just me.

Low 2-C Dark Souls is more concrete than Low 2-C Elden ring in my opinion. Low 2-C Elden Ring hinges entirely on the interpretation of one line of dialogue.

What?

Well no it would be based on two different characters corroborating the same cosmological event.
Ymir’s dialogue literally bring up stars and stuff.

Speaking of which, let me quote that specific one should we?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/elden...r-4-and-not-just-possibly.169411/post-6637853

• I, too, am a glintstone sorcerer. We study the stars, and examine the life therein. Are you familiar with our findings? Long ago, we began as stardust, born of a great rupture far across the skies. We, too, are children of the Greater Will. Is that not divine? Is that not sublime? ...and yet, none can fathom its implications, its utter brilliance!
That is nowhere near Low 2C and I will not budge on that regard

What?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/elden...r-4-and-not-just-possibly.169411/post-6637853

• I, too, am a glintstone sorcerer. We study the stars, and examine the life therein. Are you familiar with our findings? Long ago, we began as stardust, born of a great rupture far across the skies. We, too, are children of the Greater Will. Is that not divine? Is that not sublime? ...and yet, none can fathom its implications, its utter brilliance!
It's not the quote it's the implication. Lands Between where created by a big bang. The Elden Ring governs the concepts of this space. Macrocosmic order which the Godhead/Greater Will represents is above and outside of this structure in the Lightless Abyss/Great Beyond.

It's not the quote it's the implication. Lands Between where created by a big bang. The Elden Ring governs the concepts of this space. Macrocosmic order which the Godhead/Greater Will represents is above and outside of this structure in the Lightless Abyss/Great Beyond.
Where you getting the “created by a Big Bang” from? “Great Rupture across the skies” to give life from a specific event is a definite viable interpretation since it is coming from item description and dialogues. No if, no buts about this as we know jack crap of the exact details about this “Great Rupture”. That is not to mention the “stardust” aspect that Ymir used in his dialogue which mind you, is cosmic particles, so I already disagree regardless

Last edited:
What?

The fact that they specifically mention being made of stardust and stars seem to hint more towards a supernova than the literal big bang in my opinion. Since the implication is that the stuff their born of, Stardust, came from a great rupture across the sky. Stardust comes from stars so it wouldn't make sense for the big bang to be what their referring to in this context.

Back