• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

That horseman/Nuckalavee boss that throws a boomerang at you feels like a Godskin to me. And do y'all think Mesmer is a corrupted Miquella?

20240221_110817.jpg
20240221_110815.jpg
20240221_110813.jpg

Some stuff from the website.

The enthroned character with a crown that we see in the trailer is the same as the one on the Inverted Tower statue, and on the left side of the Dectus Medallion. He's also surrounded by Carian bird cages.

An ancestor/relative of Renalla maybe?

Also I think that this confirms the blonde person riding the horse in the OG teaser was indeed the one that Melania is the blade of.

Dude I'm happy to be alive rn I love Elden Ring. 😭😭😭

That horseman/Nuckalavee boss that throws a boomerang at you feels like a Godskin to me. And do y'all think Mesmer is a corrupted Miquella?
The horseman that glow a lightning is for sure an another Godskin, the Nuckalavee one (if i'm right the one who tossed a Boomerang) might be not an Godskin? Not sure

As for Messmer, he's either the secret child of the demigods that the demigods that we seen doesn't even know, Radagon Sibling, or even Rykard son

Okay so now we've had some time to process this peak.

So we were right all along about Miquella's hand being the way to enter the DLC. I always knew!

Guy at the start mentions Miquella's ability to control people, and mentions how terrifying it truly is. I wouldn't be surprised if this is alluding to Miquella having alterior motives and betraying us at some point considering that he appears to be an ally based on what is presumably his dialogue in the trailer later on. I'm hoping that he turns out to be a sincere ally though.

Bunch of cool shots. New NPC's. Sky looks kind of similar to the sky during Fortissax boss battle I noticed.

Person sitting on a throne. Based on the color theme and appearance, it's speculated that they are of Carian relations.

Mesmmer has snakes, the color red, and seems to be using Aberrant sorceries/red thorns, all of which are associated as antagonistic of the Erdtree and the main royal lineage. I suspect he has some ties to Rykard and due to the red hair is likely related to Marika and Radagon. However, I believe the "Mother" he refers to is the Formless Mother. A bit of a stretch maybe.

The guy speaking "I presume you, too, are keen to know" I suspect is Rhico, the cut NPC who would have a Miquella related quest line, based on the way he talks and the fact that he blatantly speaks of Miquella, referring to him as "Kind Miquella". If you've read through Rhico's dialogue you'd know why I suspect this probably.

We get more cool shots of some cool enemies. I believe the the white Nuckaleeve thing is actually an undead enemy, seems really cool.

Mesmmer says that those whom have lost the Grace of Gold will be killed by him, which is interesting as I figured he'd be an enemy of all things golden.

And now we get Miquella speaking, I think. "Come, now. Touch the withered arm, and travel to the realm of shadow. I will not be far behind. May we meet again." There are no previous characters who have this voice I think, and presumably no new characters would be introduced in the OG areas prior to entering the DLC. So I can only suspect it is Miquella. So clearly Miquella wants to meet the player Tarnished directly.

In the description, it reads

"In the Land of Shadow, Miquella awaits the return of his promised Lord."

"The Land of Shadow. A place obscured by the Erdtree. Where the goddess Marika first set foot. A land purged in an unsung battle.Set ablaze by Messmer’s flame. It was to this land that Miquella departed. Divesting himself of his flesh, his strength, his lineage. Of all things Golden."

A lot could be speculated from that and I think the lore channels will run any theories dry. But I suspect based on what might be his dialogue in the trailer and this, that the Tarnished is the "promised Lord" whom Miquella awaits. Knowing how these words are typically used in this context...ain't no shot we're gonna NTR Mohg LMAO.

Very early blog for Messmer, YES I AM PUTTING DIBS ON HIM!

Naturally, a lot of stuff in it is just based on preliminary informations + speculation based on the trailer (the red Magic kind of looks like Thorn Sorceries but it's unknown if it's the same, the spear copies stuff is briefly seen in the trailer though)

Interesting thing to note is the Impaler's Catacombs dungeon on the Weeping Peninsula which has a ghost reffering to "Marika's unwanted child", depending on if this was planned from the start, it might refer to Messmer

Last edited:
Lmfao.

Might as well give him Resistance to Madness Manipulation and Death Manipulation too. He's likely as immune to Madness and Death Blight as the others.

Also, I haven't kept up with ER scaling. Do we use Renalla's Domain Expansion for anything?

Lmfao.

Might as well give him Resistance to Madness Manipulation and Death Manipulation too. He's likely as immune to Madness and Death Blight as the others.
Very likely but I wasn't sure about adding it since there's still a long way before the DLC
Also, I haven't kept up with ER scaling. Do we use Renalla's Domain Expansion for anything?
Not that I'm aware of, the only domain stuff we use is the Elden Beast's feat

In all fairness, the verse has been a bit dead for a certain time now, I made several new profiles some months ago (mostly about minor characters + some edits) but until two days ago, that was it (I also had plans to make the Ranni profile)

Miquella might also get a profile if he finally gets feats, plus Messmer (MINE!!!) and any of the character and bosses we see in the trailer (the lion-face monster, the wicker man, the red dancer, the knights we briefly see and the mage-looking character)

Content droughts will do that sometimes. Especially for single installment verses.

I think that got dismissed as an illusion or something? Haven't kept up with Elden Ring power scaling for ages, only thing I really remember are the debates about whether or not Radahn was holding back actual stars.

Back