• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

What are your worst enemies to face? Like I mean field enemies and not bosses, mine are:

1. Revenant (The worst enemy in this game, this thing keeps on staggering you and leaves you no room to attack. Ugly. Stupidly fast. Just purely annoying to deal with. I use rivers of blood against it out of pure spite)
2. IMPs (Annoying little shit that deal ridiculous damage and are just nuisance in general)
3. Crystalians (I hate the way they move, the annoying sounds they make, and why is that health so BIG)
4. Page (This little shit has no reason to be able to deal that much damage and have so much health for a tiny ass man)
5. Caelid Crows (**** you)

There are several but if I had to name only one, THIS ******* shit:

rotten_stray_1_enemies_elden_ring_wiki_600px.jpg

What are your worst enemies to face? Like I mean field enemies and not bosses, mine are:

1. Revenant (The worst enemy in this game, this thing keeps on staggering you and leaves you no room to attack. Ugly. Stupidly fast. Just purely annoying to deal with. I use rivers of blood against it out of pure spite)
2. IMPs (Annoying little shit that deal ridiculous damage and are just nuisance in general)
3. Crystalians (I hate the way they move, the annoying sounds they make, and why is that health so BIG)
4. Page (This little shit has no reason to be able to deal that much damage and have so much health for a tiny ass man)
Crucible Knights, because while they may be field enemies most of the time, they always have the health and damage of a boss

Also the crystal people arent bad when you use blunt weapons

Crucible Knights, because while they may be field enemies most of the time, they always have the health and damage of a boss

Also the crystal people arent bad when you use blunt weapons
They're really annoying as well. Stupid high health and extremely tanky for a field enemy. And they usually happen to be found in ridiculously small areas where dodging them is hard.

They get the pass because they're cool

******* Caelid Crows....

But yeah, I generally agree with this list but I'd also like to add all the ******* Dragons just chilling up by Moonlight Alter as well as the ******* Bootleg Astels in Ainsel River Well.

Broke: Avoid DS3 to avert the depression.

Woke: Stay stuck in DS2 to avoid both the depression in DS and DS3.
DS2 is also sad when you realize that characters either get close to a goal, or even achieve it, only to slowly forget why they were even doing this in the first place because of the curse...

Man, Bearer of the Curse is the most badass when you realize he had to suffer the most with most of the people around him doubting him, only to end up as probably the only person to break said undead curse with the crowns.

In terms of sheer difficulty I had beating them when I first fought them, my ranking would be:

1. Malenia
2. Draconic Tree Sentinel
3. Elden Beast
4. Bell bearing Hunter
5. Placidusax

Last edited:
Back