• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Right off the bat Gigachad's Lava attacks would be worth calcing (Apparently a similar feat got 16 Gigatons or so) which might be good

We also have tons of lightning stuff but how would that work?

TBH it prolly would
Magma would have to travel tons of kilometers to reach the surface
Like for volacanoes chambers can be 5 KM down and since there's no volcano here it'd be far further down

Ehhhh, I don't feel like the feat would go out of tier 8 but that's just me
I think it might, if we take it at the maximum assumption. That said it definitely isn't topping Radahn's feat, so I don't think it is particularly important for scaling.

Aside from god tier scaling (which we're apparently deciding to wait for total Japanese translation to do), we have the following stuff:
  • Magma Wyrms and their lava attacks
  • Fallingstar Beasts and their craters (the Full-Grown one is already calced at 8-B to Low 7-C iirc, the lesser ones would be nice)
  • Random catacombs minibosses fragging pillars (I assume 9-A)
  • Dragons may yield something neat with KE? ******* are big, pretty fast, and have attacks where they deliberately dive bomb you.
  • Similarly, the Tree Spirits are large enough that if someone could be legitimately arsed to do it, we could do something with them.
  • Runebears and shit can frag ruins (like in the Mistwood).

This is what comes to mind off the top of my head.

I think we should calculate Astel 1 and Astel 2's craters. They're much larger than the fallingstar beast's craters for sure, and I think they might yield decent Tier 7.

So what's left to do to finally make profiles?
We're still doing scans and shit. And we've barely calced the collected feats. And we still have cosmology and scaling and yada yada yada. You're gonna have to wait like... A lot before they're done

The above feats I listed off should be enough to do basic bosses. Like anything without a cutscene, I think most of them ought to be more or less comparable. My issue is the individuals in the jump between the dragons and Radahn- e.g., people like Godrick, Rennala, and so on. I can't think of an immediately good feat for them. At the very least I think the Great Runes implicitly make them greater than the likes of the Fallingstar Beasts, but that's not really supported in any lore. Maybe the lava melt of Rykard? It's a big AOE, it might yield better than Low 7-C.

vxapNzI.jpeg

Not even slight, no. You'd have to ignore a rather disturbing amount of context and just read the word "stars". Luckily we don't do that sort of thing, once we've gotten our heads level and our minds cleared up, eh?
I do consider ER to be far above Dark Souls in terms of power, though.

Back