• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

But of course. Unga Bunga all the way.

My faith weapons have no such weaknesses. I used power stance Golden Halberds for the entire first playthrough.

Aw hell no
git-gud.gif

Sometimes I feel like I insanely level up my stats out of pure spite. Like I get so mad at an enemy I spend ridiculous levels of time powering up just to ******* run them into the ground.

TL;DR **** the Bell Bearing Hunter how are you so ******* fast you slow moving son of a bitch
Finally murdered him.

I used Loretta's greatbow and sniped him at a distance using Torrent.

After 52 tries, at level 216, I FINALLY BEAT MALENIA.

I beat her with Moonveil, demi queen human staff and mimic tear and did a jetstream sam unseathing attack with it just as she was about to stab me to death. I don't even know how I managed to pull that one off.

My mimic tear ******* died before phase 2. I don't even know how I managed to survive phase 2 alone this time.

Despite the pure agony she gave me, I do like the boss fight, and while she is lacking in presence in the story, I do think she lives up to the hype the promotion gives her.

She's probably my second favorite boss very closely tied with Malekith. I like Maliketh more because we had more story connections to him prior and he doesn't make me wanna die.

Also armor and stuff you get from her are pretty cool, but is it worth the amount of pain I had to go through? Hell no, I'm never fighting her again lol. Only did this boss fight because I wanted her stuff and complete all bosses. Not going anywhere near her for new game plus

Malenia is easily the hardest video game boss I've ever faced.

Am I the only one who thinks the Tarnished profile should have at least three tabbers? Like, one for the "regular" non-magical classes with weapons and co, one for sorcery and one for incantations

Haven't been paying much attention to this, but if the star feats get rejected, what tier are we set on for Malenia and the others? Tier 7?

Kinda wished it was Low 6-B just so I can make an Artorias vs Malenia fight.

Real weak justification, eh? She uses Spirit Ashes in the fight, I took it as that. Making an illusion of the moon being genuinely argued as not only 5-C, but rather 3-C, is absolutely bonkers.

Haven't been paying much attention to this, but if the star feats get rejected, what tier are we set on for Malenia and the others? Tier 7?

Kinda wished it was Low 6-B just so I can make an Artorias vs Malenia fight.
Just equalize stats dummy

Placidusaxx stuff could get tier 7, maybe Astel too
Aren't we gonna use the dark Souls Low 6-B calc for Placidusaxx as discussed earlier?

Last edited:
Aren't we gonna use the dark Souls Low 6-B calc for Placidusaxx as discussed earlier? Godwyn defeated the dragon Lord, and Prime Radahn upscales from Godwyn as he's repeatedly called the mightiest Demigod, and Malenia could fight against him.

Prime Radahn and Malenia should be At least Low 6-B

Infected Radahn should just scale to his own meteor calc which I've been told ranges from 7-A to 6-C
I thought Godwyn beat Fortissax, not Placidusaxx?

Astel apparently demolished the city of Nokron but how one goes about calcing that is beyond me, we could calc his crater which is pretty damn huge.

I've been told Astel 2's boss arena is apparently larger than Astel 1 so there's also that. As well as Astel 2 being stated to be stronger than Astel 1

To be fair, someone earlier in this thread did say that the sky above Liurnia could have been changed after the fight
Yeah, but nobody has substantiated it. I did ask about that, though.

Astel apparently demolished the city of Nokron but how one goes about calcing that is beyond me, we could calc his crater which is pretty damn huge.
Yeah, difficult to calc plus it probably wouldn't yield anything terribly worthwhile given Nokron still exists in some capacity. By "demolish", in this context, I'd think it more or less means bringing an end to the civilization that was present there.

Aren't we gonna use the dark Souls Low 6-B calc for Placidusaxx as discussed earlier?
Was that in this thread? Musta missed that bit, though it is an interesting idea.

So from what I checked. The only guys who scale to Placidusaxx are Godfrey, Tarnished, Marika/Radagon, Elden Beast and maybe Maliketh?

And Placidusaxx being the first true elden lord and a supposed high tier character makes scaling his Low 6-B to other characters unlikely.

Ouch

Back