• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Lothric would be "I hit you several times, now its your turn as I give an opening".

Not sure why use Miquella cause nothing yet for him but other boses would be "opening? Whats that? I cant hear you over the input reading"

Should give them analytical prediction for input reading...joking...or not.

joVNhzz.jpg

The Frenzied flame ending is just you becoming The Beheaded, tbh. Also try Dead Cells if you haven't played it already.

"Fixed a bug where the animation when inflicted with blood loss and frostbite was bigger than originally planned."

Whew thank god. I was so worried about those animations being too big lol

I would rather fight Malenia than Black Blade Kindred...somehow I have more problems with it (well, currently just lv 57 but damn does he one shot me with 40 vigor or 2-shots if not his stronger hits).

Black blade kindred is easy.

I did with the most pussy strategy ever. Send summons after it, attack from behind, run away till it stop chasing me, sneak behind, attack from behind, run away till it stop chasing me, sneak behind and repeat. 🗿

Black blade kindred is easy.

I did with the most pussy strategy ever. Send summons after it, attack from behind, run away till it stop chasing me, sneak behind, attack from behind, run away till it stop chasing me, sneak behind and repeat. 🗿
Summons don't resist to more than a few attacks...but I want to beat him 1 vs 1 with shield and sword.

I'm still waiting for Fromsoft buffing Malekith from his offensive to his health bar being two instead one
Yes why not? We are ********* after all and this dude is too awesome for being killed too quick 😂

Me against Morgott be like:

Morgott: I am King Morgott, Last of All Kings. Who are you to defy me and try to become the Elden Lord?
Me: A 101 lvl mage with a Meteorite Staff, 58 in Int, mimic tear ash, Azur Comet and a cerulean hidden tear. And I have Ranni's hat.

I'm still waiting for Fromsoft buffing Malekith from his offensive to his health bar being two instead one
Yes why not? We are ********* after all and this dude is too awesome for being killed too quick 😂
I somehow want the Elden Beast to be the hardest boss (haven't faced it yet, I'm currently exploring the giants land, heard the Fire Giant was a cool boss)

It will not be just an attack of DPS or FPS toward you but will become SPS (servers per second), just trying to fight them will fry the servers.

Back