• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I think I found a roundabout way to get the exact sizes of the characters, they released a 1:1 scale life size replica of Malenia's helmet, if I get the size of that, I can get the size of every enemy, character, etc via scaling the tarnished off Mal, and then everything off the tarnished, and we wouldn't need to assume shit like "oh the tarnished is uh 175cm, maybe".
tfw Ms paint is now obsolete

I think I found a roundabout way to get the exact sizes of the characters, they released a 1:1 scale life size replica of Malenia's helmet, if I get the size of that, I can get the size of every enemy, character, etc via scaling the tarnished off Mal, and then everything off the tarnished, and we wouldn't need to assume shit like "oh the tarnished is uh 175cm, maybe".
yebdQdwkQdfzZ56Utyj5cS.jpg
Big brain move there

yebdQdwkQdfzZ56Utyj5cS.jpg
Hope the artbook will be available on its own

Actually even better
0ex7p28.jpg

They doing a 1/6th scale Tarnished, we can just get the Tarnished's exact height off that.
Btw, will Ranni get a profile?
Yeah I called her, and I've got boss footage (Hudless, with default wolf armor and basic bitch sword) up to Malekith, might finish today or tomorrow, after that we can probably work on some of drafts (obviously we need calcs too).

Ovens called Mal iirc too.

Last edited:
Actually even better
0ex7p28.jpg

They doing a 1/6th scale Tarnished, we can just get the Tarnished's exact height off that.

Yeah I called her, and I've got boss footage (Hudless, with default wolf armor and basic bitch sword) up to Malekith, might finish today or tomorrow, after that we can probably work on some of drafts (obviously we need calcs too).

Ovens called Mal iirc too.

I don't really have the passion in me to make profiles so I'll just be here arguing about them.

Should Morgot and Mohg get "Avatar Creation"? Margit seems to be an avatar of Morgot, and Mohg the Omen seems like an avatar of Mohg Lord of Blood. I don't know if this is directly confirmed in the lore, or is just fan speculation though.

Should Morgot and Mohg get "Avatar Creation"? Margit seems to be an avatar of Morgot, and Mohg the Omen seems like an avatar of Mohg Lord of Blood. I don't know if this is directly confirmed in the lore, or is just fan speculation though.
I took Margit's as illusory rather than avatars, given that they just sorta fade away upon being killed rather than "dying". I don't remember the details of Mohg's but I'd like some proof for avatar creation over some other means first.

Understandable (I'm totally not saying this because the DCEU would need some new street tier profiles and I don't have the will to do it, not at all)
Aye. I've been waiting to write my 500th profile for months now. Reeeeeeally slacking on that one.

Hewg is more god than I, surely.

If we've settled on scaling all the characters based on real stars, I think all of the profiles will need a note that offers justification and explanation for them being stars. I'm willing to change my mind on the issue (and honestly that planets tweet is kind of convincing), but I don't think we should take it for granted that everyone will agree right off the bat.

The Divine Phoenix brought up an interesting quote from Sellen's quest where she states that Radahn fought constellations and stopped them from moving. Considering this is entirely detached from the shooting stars thing, I think it's safe to say that Radahn would be somewhere in tier 4.

Now I say it's detached because while the shooting stars statement could mean comets/meteors, nowhere is it stated that shooting stars can form constellations. The default premise is therefore that the constellations were real stars.

The Divine Phoenix brought up an interesting quote from Sellen's quest where she states that Radahn fought constellations and stopped them from moving. Considering this is entirely detached from the shooting stars thing, I think it's safe to say that Radahn would be somewhere in tier 4.

Now I say it's detached because while the shooting stars statement could mean comets/meteors, nowhere is it stated that shooting stars can form constellations. The default premise is therefore that the constellations were real stars.
4-A Elden Ring back in business?

4-A Elden Ring back in business?
Yeah, but only for like a day or two, and then it won't be, and they'll be like tier 7-6, but back to tier 4 a few days after that, back to 7, 4 again, 3 for a little while, and this will repeat for about a month untill it's settled on the Tarnished being at least 9-C, possibly low 1-C due to a incredibly vague one off line from a secret item you get by trading Fia's secret item to Varre who in turn will give you a map where you can take it to the lake of rot where you can find a hidden wall that if you hit it 100 times will summon Miyazki directly into your room and will install a patch to your copy of the game that will unlock a boss fight against the twin fingers and upon defeat you can take the remains to Ranni who will give you this cool item that raises your dex by 4 at the cost of 25% of your stamina which will have a vague flowery line if you read the description.

Yeah, but only for like a day or two, and then it won't be, and they'll be like tier 7-6, but back to tier 4 a few days after that, back to 7, 4 again, 3 for a little while, and this will repeat for about a month untill it's settled on the Tarnished being at least 9-C, possibly low 1-C due to a incredibly vague one off line from a secret item you get by trading Fia's secret item to Varre who in turn will give you a map where you can take it to the lake of rot where you can find a hidden wall that if you hit it 100 times will summon Miyazki directly into your room and will install a patch to your copy of the game that will unlock a boss fight against the twin fingers and upon defeat you can take the remains to Ranni who will give you this cool item that raises your dex by 4 at the cost of 25% of your stamina which will have a vague flowery line if you read the description.
Did this happen to DeS/DaS/BB to make you say this?

Okay then.

Have we decided to go with an early game key and a late game key like with the other FromSoft games? Because I think it would be fun to make individual profiles for all of the different bosses, and naturally some of them would probably scale to early game keys.

Okay then.

Have we decided to go with an early game key and a late game key like with the other FromSoft games? Because I think it would be fun to make individual profiles for all of the different bosses, and naturally some of them would probably scale to early game keys.
Yes

Is there anything to get a Low 2-C rating like Ive seen being suggested above? Tier 4 is more or less clearly established with Radhan but I'm not sure we have something for tier 2 (of course summoning the devs for answers could still be an option)

If we've settled on scaling all the characters based on real stars, I think all of the profiles will need a note that offers justification and explanation for them being stars. I'm willing to change my mind on the issue (and honestly that planets tweet is kind of convincing), but I don't think we should take it for granted that everyone will agree right off the bat.
we haven't, no.

Back