• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Elder Scrolls have it through more than one thing. And one of those things is being able to shoot sunlight, which is apparently immeasurable due to travelling through higher dimensions.

Like I've said in another thread, the profile for the Celestials is really sus and outdated. Kong was the one who made the profile, and he is infamous among TES supporters for wanking random characters or organizations from the verse. I'll check their entire profile later just to make sure how much of it is correct, and how much of it is Kong using headcanons.

Does bloodborne still outhax tho?
Maybe if Tarnished didn't have literally ten billion ******* everything, also, madness is an actual status in Elden Ring so The Tarnished MIGHT actually be good to go.

Also, I'm also not sure how we should treat the lands between, do we take the size it is in game, or do we take the **** ton of continent statements and treat it as a minimum continent size, this might not matter but if star stuff ends up being bust, it'd be relevant for the hell hole that is caelid and farum azula calcs.

Maybe in the future, since they said they are looking to expand the franchise, there will be books or something that will give us more concrete measurements. But for now, I have no idea. How has it been handled in other video game verses?

Case by case, things like Zelda we taking statements for, like in some games Hyrule is a continent or the Great Sea being continent size in the lore, others it's stated to have dwindled and is just a small country in downfall timeline, etc.
Other games we take what we see.

Case by case, things like Zelda we taking statements for, like in some games Hyrule is a continent or the Great Sea being continent size in the lore, others it's stated to have dwindled and is just a small country in downfall timeline, etc.
Other games we take what we see.
So, looking at the explanations for Continent level AP, does that mean we'd assume the Lands Between to be equal in size to North America, until given reason to assume otherwise?

Has anyone noticed that Melina's moveset is similar to the black knife assassin moveset?
Yeah, as in, it literally is. She has the same moveset as Alecto, but instead of fire bullshit it's magic bullshit.

No I beat him (her actually, Black Knife's are female), second try.

Alecto is susceptible to frost, and I used the moon greatsword first run, though that isn't what I used to win, I just spammed hoarfrost stomp because hey, if it works, it works.

Apparently in l o r e they're all female.
I'm gonna be looking into that soon anyway because they're part of Ranni's lore, and as mentioned, I called her profile, so can confirm soon enough, but yeah, I've been informed they're all chicks and I've seen it mentioned in at least two elden ring loredump videos so I'm assuming it's legit.

No I beat him (her actually, Black Knife's are female), second try.

Alecto is susceptible to frost, and I used the moon greatsword first run, though that isn't what I used to win, I just spammed hoarfrost stomp because hey, if it works, it works.
Imagine being smart enough to use spells

Yeah, as in, it literally is. She has the same moveset as Alecto, but instead of fire bullshit it's magic bullshit.
I'm not remembering clearly now but somewhere it said that Alecto had a daughter, or a mother. Another thing is also that Milicent has a similar outfit to Melina, and the same fights against several nps whose outfits are the same and are quite strong. Maybe they're all part of the black knives in some way but that's just theory.

Also, what Melina attacks in her moveset is holy magic, the Black Dagger also deals holy damage with that energy it attacks. It's even possible for you to get this dagger from Melina. I use faith with dexterity and I use precisely these two daggers, Melina's and Alecto's, in addition to using a bow too.

Ranni and Malenia are literally (half) related and they're both Empyrean.
And Ranni and Melina I don't know but there's definitely something up, no way that shit is a coincidence.

So I was browsing for the connections and I found this lmao

ier3ekv7ofo81.jpg

Ranni and Malenia are literally (half) related and they're both Empyrean.
And Ranni and Melina I don't know but there's definitely something up, no way that shit is a coincidence.
Melina's weird. She seems primarily tied to the Frenzied Flame, given her eye.

Back