• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Hey guys, wanna hear fun story?

I was playing Elden Ring this morning and started to download an update for the game. Everything starts fine, I got to level 30, activated some other grace spots, got to the ruined castle at the south with the leonine monster, finally got the Brass shield for my Confessor, everything's fine.
Then suddenly, a wild power breaking appears and shuts down the console. Everything gets back to normal after ten minutes (more or less, emphasis on the more) and I restart the console to continue to play. Well guess what: my entire ER save has been completely deleted and now I have to redo everything :)

107.jpg

I was playing Elden Ring this morning and started to download an update for the game. Everything starts fine, I got to level 30, activated some other grace spots, got to the ruined castle at the south with the leonine monster, finally got the Brass shield for my Confessor, everything's fine.
Then suddenly, a wild power breaking appears and shuts down the console. Everything gets back to normal after ten minutes (more or less, emphasis on the more) and I restart the console to continue to play. Well guess what: my entire ER save has been completely deleted and now I have to redo everything :)

107.jpg
OOF.

Well so finally I beated Placidusax yesterday.

10/10 fight.

Really epic.

Truly challenging.

I also like how much effort they put to the immersion and to show you who is your enemy and how much powerful he is.

For example the lightning rune spear that warps time around (showed with how the music stops and the sound effects), that was my favorite part tbh.

Easily one of the best bosses in the game.

(Also after seeing that I can confirm that the Immeasurable speed is pretty consistent and direct)

107.jpg
Check your cloud storage to see if you can recover it

If you're on PlayStation it should be there if the proper settings are on

So when we eventually start making Profiles, do we all agree that the Spirit Ashes Scale to the Tarnished because you can both upgrade them and they function off of your magic right?

Yeah.
I also think that the haxs should be clarified before anything. I already do a list with a few of them so when starting the process plz call me.

So when we eventually start making Profiles, do we all agree that the Spirit Ashes Scale to the Tarnished because you can both upgrade them and they function off of your magic right?
Probably when at least some people here have finished the game at least once to get one of the endings and learned about the rest

107.jpg
You probably don't, check your cloud storage. Elden is set to autoupload.

You probably don't, check your cloud storage. Elden is set to autoupload.
I did and found nothing, it even erased a save for another game, I just think my console starts to get a bit buggy and the power breaking didn't help

Cirrently I'm asking myself if I should choose Confessor again or if I should take a mage

Eh. Might be a game mechanics type reason tbh, but assuming we aren't giving profiles to such prestigious ashes as "literally a rat" or "dude with sword" then I'm more or less okay with that. Named ashes, basically, should be fine.

Back