• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Like I said before, I think ignoring and writing off the celestial feats is pretty ignorant. The game, at least to me, makes a clear distinction between meteors and actual stars. And to assume that because some meteors are called stars that clearly every mention of star relates to meteors and rocks seems off to me.

I think some people just want to be pedantic and are very strict about making literally any assumptions at all and want only direct feats.

I also don't like a certain staff's tone speaking here. I'd ask to be a little more respectful? Kinda comes off like talking down to people which does no one any favors with something interpretational.

The Greater Will, and the like, basically the same shit as Bloodborne's Outer Gods.
Ranni

Wait till you meet their older cousin "The Greatest Will" /J
xqc-clapping.gif

Thank you From Soft for gifting me the wost boss fight I have ever came to know.

Heals with every hit she does to you.

Performs a near impossible to dodge combo that homes in on you.

Has a phase two with DOT proc attacks.

Has a switch up between 3 different charge attacks that go from "dear god why" to "how the hell am I supposed to dodge that?"

And is almost fully naked so if I'm not distracted by her visible ass cheeks, I'm distracted by the constant fear of my parents walking in.

At this point, Miyazaki's next game should have a boss fight where a From Soft employee enters my room and just shoots me.

Last edited:
Respec into bleed if you gotta, she's very weak to it.
Rivers of Blood cheese does exist if you can't unga stagger her to death (Also susceptible to stag).

Yeah, he's like a 45+dude, maybe 60. 70 is a tad overlevel.
Maybe if you're a build with a lot of vigor and a focus on a single damage-dealing stat, but I'm level 75 with my fairly even spread between my meter stats as well as dexterity and intelligence, I can do good damage to him but lack the staying power to bring him down to zero health

Like I said before, I think ignoring and writing off the celestial feats is pretty ignorant. The game, at least to me, makes a clear distinction between meteors and actual stars. And to assume that because some meteors are called stars that clearly every mention of star relates to meteors and rocks seems off to me.

I think some people just want to be pedantic and are very strict about making literally any assumptions at all and want only direct feats.

I also don't like a certain staff's tone speaking here. I'd ask to be a little more respectful? Kinda comes off like talking down to people which does no one any favors with something interpretational.
I think taking everything in a Souls game at absolute face value, without any visuals to support it beyond the occasional light in a sky, is equally if not more ignorant. I am aware of the game's celestial focus. I just don't think any of it means a god damn thing in regards to tiering. That seems to be the misconception here. I'm not ignoring the game when it speaks of the moon or stars. I'm arguing you kind folks are adding to that a level of context that simply does not exist, ostensibly for the sake of VSBW-ifying it. For Radahn, the stars are literally meteors. There is no reality where you can convince me otherwise. Does the game acknowledge the existence of actual stars? ******' yeah, probably, although what that actually means in the game's context is likely different. But you people don't seem to get it. I don't really know how to spell it out to you.

No. I want some people to provide actual feats, rather than to invent them with equally invented context. Souls games are vague. This does not support pulling feats out of a magic hat.

I don't like certain user's tones. I'm allowed to cuss as much as I god damn ******' want. It keeps me sane. It kinda comes off like people are yanking my chain for a higher tier of feat, which I think comes off as a lot worse than "talking down to". I've talked a lot about cosmic tiers for Souls game in the past. Probably more than most would care to, enough that the phrase "I'm going Hollow" has come up more and more lately. I am tired of the shit that's thrown at these verses. But it keeps comin'.

My intent isn't to be cruel. However, at the same time, I've no intention to dilly dally with niceties. I am speaking my mind. If you can do so without breaking any rules I do encourage you to do the same. Shit's liberating, yo.

Thank you From Soft for gifting me the wost boss fight I have ever came to know.

Has a switch up between 3 different charge attacks that go from "dear god why" to "how the hell am I supposed to dodge that?"

And is almost fully naked so if I'm not distracted by her visible ass cheeks, I'm distracted by the constant fear of my parents walking in.

At this point, Miyazaki's next game should have a boss fight where a From Soft employee enters my room and just shoots me.
fffffuck malenia

I'd like to note as well, in case people presume me just some boogie man of high tiers- I defend Tier 4 Dark Souls on a relatively regular basis. I don't even require it to be the most reasonable thing in the universe- just reasonable enough. I just don't think that's anywhere near the case here.

I think taking everything in a Souls game at absolute face value, without any visuals to support it beyond the occasional light in a sky, is equally if not more ignorant. I am aware of the game's celestial focus. I just don't think any of it means a god damn thing in regards to tiering. That seems to be the misconception here. I'm not ignoring the game when it speaks of the moon or stars. I'm arguing you kind folks are adding to that a level of context that simply does not exist, ostensibly for the sake of VSBW-ifying it. For Radahn, the stars are literally meteors. There is no reality where you can convince me otherwise. Does the game acknowledge the existence of actual stars? ******' yeah, probably, although what that actually means in the game's context is likely different. But you people don't seem to get it. I don't really know how to spell it out to you.

No. I want some people to provide actual feats, rather than to invent them with equally invented context. Souls games are vague. This does not support pulling feats out of a magic hat.

I don't like certain user's tones. I'm allowed to cuss as much as I god damn ******' want. It keeps me sane. It kinda comes off like people are yanking my chain for a higher tier of feat, which I think comes off as a lot worse than "talking down to". I've talked a lot about cosmic tiers for Souls game in the past. Probably more than most would care to, enough that the phrase "I'm going Hollow" has come up more and more lately. I am tired of the shit that's thrown at these verses. But it keeps comin'.

My intent isn't to be cruel. However, at the same time, I've no intention to dilly dally with niceties. I am speaking my mind. If you can do so without breaking any rules I do encourage you to do the same. Shit's liberating, yo.
yeah exactly, and Kratos should have below average lifting strength coz he cant open chests 😤

Now folks, read this with Max0r voice and it will turn into a masterpiece 😂👌

Pretty much began the game some days ago as a Confessor, it's my first From experience and I'm loving it

Also, spoiled myself a bit too many things unfortunately (and this point I don't really care, the game is great anyway)

Btw, since w'ere planning on making profiles, will the Tarnished get different tabbers depending on each class or will they simply have one Powers and Abilities list?

Also, the main theme is one of the greatest musics I've ever heared

Btw, since w'ere planning on making profiles, will the Tarnished get different tabbers depending on each class or will they simply have one Powers and Abilities list?
Class doesn't really matter since you can get basically everything and spec into whatever so the abilities would probably just be keyed for which stage of the game some stuff is obtained in if not just a single big ability list

Just level adaptability

FN2KuTtXIAE5Gzy.jpg

XD I really wasn't expecting to have to fight a bare naked woman cutting me into millions of pieces while giving me the world's worst disease. Pretty sure that caught literally everyone off-guard.

Back