• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I'm compiling feats atm, but the 3 speed ratings I think we looking at is low mach, MHS or some weird FTL shit.
We have electricity and lightning dodging shit and attacks, we have more mundane stuff like dodging giant arrows, sonicbooms and so on, and at the top we have weird magic shit with lore that implies insane speed or backstory shit that implies interstel travel.

Oh just found a 9-A really early game feat, if you light the miners with stuff on fire, the shit explodes and they literally cease to be in a explosion, not even a body is left behind.

Some decent-ish feats for early game could be the various bosses that do shockwave-ish attacks, since the animation is all the ground getting completely ****** up with good-ish depth, Godrick is a good example cuz iirc his fight takes place on brickwork

Dragons would have the highest AP due to sheer size, dunno if we should scale the Tarnished would scale.

Idk, they'd probably just be 9-B, maybe you can get 9-A with their flying KE

Dragons would have the highest AP due to sheer size, dunno if we should scale the Tarnished would scale.
I mean the Tarnished can still fight them

Also I went to the turtle Pope church so I could hang out with turtle Pope again but he's gone and replaced with this ******* invader

I'm starting to think more and more that Elden Ring is legitimately connected to Dark Souls with all the shit I keep seeing. First it was the fact that Patches was here, not weird on it's own since it's a Souls/Borne game but then it was saying that Dragons used to have Stone Scales that made them Immortal and now I just ran into some actual Basilisks from Dark Souls in the Ainsel River Well Tunnels. There's way too many coincidences happening here.

I'm starting to think more and more that Elden Ring is legitimately connected to Dark Souls with all the shit I keep seeing. First it was the fact that Patches was here, not weird on it's own since it's a Souls/Borne game but then it was saying that Dragons used to have Stone Scales that made them Immortal and now I just ran into some actual Basilisks from Dark Souls in the Ainsel River Well Tunnels. There's way too many coincidences happening here.
dont forget about the name of the secret ending

I think it's really funny that they hired George RR Martin to write a story and all and then the setting is literally just Dark Souls again
l6Z7l93.png

So when we start making profiles for Elden Ring, how will we tackle the boss fights that are just two of the same guy but with slightly different equipment like the Tree Sentinels and the Erdtree Burial Watchdogs? Do we just make the one Profile but with two different P&A and Equipment Sections since they both scale to the same shit and then just say there's two of them in Versus Threads or what?

So when we start making profiles for Elden Ring, how will we tackle the boss fights that are just two of the same guy but with slightly different equipment like the Tree Sentinels and the Erdtree Burial Watchdogs? Do we just make the one Profile but with two different P&A and Equipment Sections since they both scale to the same shit and then just say there's two of them in Versus Threads or what?
I'm not actually familiar with ER lore I just like saying dumb shit in this thread, but generally in my experience this kinda stuff can be handled with different keys.

Dragons are beyond time, which seems consistent with how things related to them are capable of warping time itself, like the somber smithing stones

Back