• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Really? Doesn't Predator and Mortal Kombat get Class 100 or K for doing the same shit but on people and not a Dragon?
They rip the spines out, ripping just the head off is lower.

Yeah but the actual area affected is smaller, think about how many connections the entire spine has to the stuff around it, just severing one point is easier

Margit is still a Demigod, and outside of Radahn and Malenia, all Demigods would scale to each other since the Shattering ended in a stalemate. Plus, Rennala not being a Demigod means all Demigods scale above her.

What evidence is there for Elden Beast creating an entire universe? I know it creates a starry sky (which is 4-A), but is it stated to be a universe somewhere or are we just guessing from the visuals?

Elden Beast should be 4-A at most, yeah. According to Wokistan, Ranni's "move the stars" feat would be 4-B at most since we'd have to use GBE instead of KE considering it's a FTL feat. As such the verse is only ever going to get to 4-A.

Margit is still a Demigod, and outside of Radahn and Malenia, all Demigods would scale to each other since the Shattering ended in a stalemate. Plus, Rennala not being a Demigod means all Demigods scale above her.
Did you mean Godrick? Also not quite, The Shattering was a full-scale war, not a series of duels, so it could feasibly end in a stalemate even with a clear power disparity between demigods due to the sheer amount of factors that go into the waging and outcomes of wars. And there clearly is one since Godrick is explicitly stated to be a weakling compared to the rest

Elden Beast should be 4-A at most, yeah. According to Wokistan, Ranni's "move the stars" feat would be 4-B at most since we'd have to use GBE instead of KE considering it's a FTL feat. As such the verse is only ever going to get to 4-A.
Standard starry sky calc uses 4-A as the baseline, and considering just how many verses have changed drastically in power on here, especially fantasy verses, including Elden Ring's own Soulsborne brethren, saying it's "only ever going to get to 4-A" is rather presumptuous

Wasnt he called the weakest somewhere on the last page of this thread though?
I think yeah, Godrick is supposedly a little bitch compared to everyone else in the game.

This dude was hiding from Radahn in his castle, and insulted Malenia only to get wrecked by her and beg for his life.

I do want to note.
Scaling Demi-Gods to be equal to other Demi-Gods is a bit odd based solely on the fact they DemiGods, if memory serves, Godrick too was a DemiGod but is inherently actual dogshit, the lore around him is that he was actually, very, very, very weak and basically just a normal, old, brittle man. Despite the fact he was complete ass he still thought he had worth and was king shit of **** mountain due to his status despite being trash, thus, to gain power, he did that grafting shit to compensate.

His DemiGod status didn't save him from being literal fodder, he needed grafting to even come close.
Unironically everyone in this thread could probably beat his ass pre-grafting, that's how pathetic he was.

Ergo, I'm not so keen on scaling DemiGods to DemiGods without extra context, if DemiGods fight another or has the lore yeah cool, but being a DemiGod isn't an inherent path to power, it means nothing by itself. The shattering ending in a draw was a bit more complex than "they just couldnt beat each other", some of them didn't care, and some of them were satisfied with what they already had and some were actually fearful of the more powerful ones, and some were doing 4D chess and caused the shattering to begin with like Ranni. Only a few actually sought more or engaged in full on combat, obvious example being Mal and Radahn.
Tbh we should just scale based on feats and statements that we know for sure, the lore is convoluted enough as it is, we want to avoid assumptions.

Margit would scale tho, at least in the form of Morgott, given Margit is just him pretending and Margott is buff as ****, though he's 100% holding back as Margit, given you fight Margit twice and only once you hit the tree he's like "yeah ok **** this" and starts railing you.

I still have yet to see a feat greater than 4-A besides a galaxy in Ranni's moon, but like Wok said, the GBE of every star in the universe is only 4-B.

Well tbh considering how it's clear the existence of an universe (and many other worlds) and how the Elden Ring basically holds power over reality itself I think that the god tier could be at very least Low 2C. I still didn't finished the game to totally confirm what I'm saying, but, since Queen Marika (funny spanish word) and Godfrey/Radagon/the others Elden Lords seems to have full power and control over the Ring itself, then they should have that tier.

You know, we could just Calculate the GBE and KE of the Mausoleums. I say KE because some of them have this Jump Attack they can do where they jump above their actual height and then slam down into you.

So as far as hax goes, the Tarnished gets poison, sleep, madness, and deathhax I think (based on the status effects you can inflict in-game)

Yeah, a lot of the hax seems to be quite instant (not entirely instant, but like a second or two tops is way better than like 2 minutes and may as well be "instant").
And we see this even reflected in lore, Caelid in particular and those Mal ****** with with the Rot is solid evidence that the Tarnished is just built different.

Some dudes like Mohg skip the meter entirely and can just hax your ass instantly too, no matter the res, so that's good too.

Back