• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Also what are the good speed feats we have? The highest feat we have is supposedly MHS for dodging lightning? Kinda sad ngl
I think something can be made with Astel's statement about destroying the sky in the Eternal City. Also maybe the Radahn's meteorite that could possibly be basically him going to the stars and suddenly falling. Well, Comet Azur has a starry space within it that travels at high speeds, so, yeAH.

(Astel is also a Naturalborn from the Void, so infinite speed 🤌)

Astel is made up of parts of stars and if we took the "stole the sky" thing as literal, that means he is likely 4-A too. But remember that Nokstella and Nokron are underground. The starry sky may not be real. Plus, Astel uses small stars in his attacks which could be the sky he stole.

Astel is made up of parts of stars and if we took the "stole the sky" thing as literal, that means he is likely 4-A too. But remember that Nokstella and Nokron are underground. The starry sky may not be real. Plus, Astel uses small stars in his attacks which could be the sky he stole.
Question, where do you find these underground bosses? I've found the two areas yet I can't find their boss.

I think that the sky feat should be from when the Eternal City was in the, well, sky. The night underground was created by the Greater Will, and it doesn't seems like Astel really did something with that one.

bad-news-everyone.jpg

I was playing the game and Ranni's celestial bullshit spawned, which is cool and all but I noticed something, that something being the moon was actually in front of the Erdtree's branches, obviously a quad digit km moon wouldn't be so close to earth to be beneath a giant tree if legit, now this means two things.
1. It was just a graphical error and the moon in the sky (which is evidently an actual 3D model), was simply placed lower in the skybox and clipped beneath the Erdtree and into its branches a bit.
2. The moon is actually quite small and actually within the atmosphere, and while it is quite large (About half that of the Erdtree, so a large slew of kilometers), it definitely ain't no moon and may as well just be considered a mountain, and while the moon/tree is huge (a few km, probably a few hundred km if we go the Zelda route as The Land's Between is stated to be a continent, would make the Caelid and Falling Beast Feat well within tier 6 if we go that route fyi) if this is indeed the case it could spell disaster for some of the high end feats (The tier 4 shit).

I do not know which is the case, I will look into it, it could have very much been a game thing and was just where I was looking at it that caused some game fuckery to have the actual moon 3D model to appear to clip, or it could be that the moon is actually not like ours, further testing will be needed, if I can't replicate it consistently, it's almost certainly just an oversight.

That or it's l o r e stuff and is completely unrelated to actual moons, might be, idk, I don't know the lore, watch it be like a hologram illusion.

Last edited:
I still didn't get to that part of the game, but I must say that I see more possible that it's just an error. I mean, throughout the game the moon it's consistently showed as really big, and outside the planet, plus, so far I never saw it in front of the Erdtree or its branches. It suddenly being that small just for that wouldn't make so much sense imo, so maybe it's just an error, or its basically Ranni warping the size of the moon in the same way Glintstone sorcery do so with stars.

bad-news-everyone.jpg

I was playing the game and Ranni's celestial bullshit spawned, which is cool and all but I noticed something, that something being the moon was actually in front of the Erdtree's branches, obviously a quad digit km moon wouldn't be so close to earth to be beneath a giant tree if legit, now this means two things.
1. It was just a graphical error and the moon in the sky (which is evidently an actual 3D model), was simply placed lower in the skybox and clipped beneath the Erdtree and into its branches a bit.
2. The moon is actually quite small and actually within the atmosphere, and while it is quite large (About half that of the Erdtree, so a large slew of kilometers), it definitely ain't no moon and may as well just be considered a mountain, and while the moon/tree is huge (a few km, probably a few hundred km if we go the Zelda route as The Land's Between is stated to be a continent, would make the Caelid and Falling Beast Feat well within tier 6 if we go that route fyi) if this is indeed the case it could spell disaster for some of the high end feats (The tier 4 shit).

I do not know which is the case, I will look into it, it could have very much been a game thing and was just where I was looking at it that caused some game fuckery to have the actual moon 3D model to appear to clip, or it could be that the moon is actually not like ours, further testing will be needed, if I can't replicate it consistently, it's almost certainly just an oversight.

That or it's l o r e stuff and is completely unrelated to actual moons, might be, idk, I don't know the lore, watch it be like a hologram illusion.
Where did you experience this?

I think that the sky feat should be from when the Eternal City was in the, well, sky. The night underground was created by the Greater Will, and it doesn't seems like Astel really did something with that one.
I was wondering what was up with the literal universe in Siofra's Sky despite being underground.

According to Astel's remembrance, Astel is a malformed star.

"A malformed star born in the flightless void far away. Once destroyed an Eternal City and took away their sky. An falling star of ill omen."

Also...

"Flail which deals magic damage, having been imbued with power by the remembrance of Astel."
"Formed of the same many-colored star debris that comprised the form of the Naturalborn of the Void."

"Imbue the Naturalborn's stars with magic to perform a sweeping strike."
"This attack leaves a dark cloud of stars in its wake that lingers briefly before exploding."

I mean, they're not being very subtle about all this lmao.

Excuse my language beforehand buuuuuut

Okay i knew the map was big BUT WHAT THE ABSOLUTE **** I didn't know it was THAT ******* HUGE

I noticed something.

From the name itself and description, seems like, all night-based spells are basically throwing at you literal fragments of night itself (that's also why they are near invisible).

So... what exactly would be that? ._.XD.

I noticed something.

From the name itself and description, seems like, all night-based spells are basically throwing at you literal fragments of night itself (that's also why they are near invisible).

So... what exactly would be that? ._.XD.
Darkness Manipulation

Now that I beat the game I will calculate everything. I have some feats to calc, like the giant bear PE and him destroying some ruins, same for the dragon. Actually we can calc KE for both, the bear can outdpeed Torrent in a short bust movement and the dragon can fly. Early game Tarnished gonna be something like Large Building to City Block level.

About that;
Knowing that Glintstone Sorcery borrows its power from the stars, and is, well, the amber of cosmos, couldn't give some higher AP or like that?

Godrick scales to the other Demigods tho. Early game would be everything before Margit.

Back