• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Also strange question, but do you all think it would be possible to scale all of the lords to Consort Radahn in terms of speed? We know to be a lord, it requires a specific level of strength, and thus all lords (Godfrey, Radagon, the Tarnished, Radahn, and to a certain extent Midra) should all be similar in ability, which includes speed imo.

Also strange question, but do you all think it would be possible to scale all of the lords to Consort Radahn in terms of speed? We know to be a lord, it requires a specific level of strength, and thus all lords (Godfrey, Radagon, the Tarnished, Radahn, and to a certain extent Midra) should all be similar in ability, which includes speed imo.
I think it could work. By the time Tarnished and radahn fight again the tarnished is certainly around the level of the other lords. Like you said, and they either fight Radahn before or after those bosses. And the shadutree blessings are explicitly stated to only boost attack and defense meaning it's not a in lore everything boost(so no speed boost that allows them to keep up with light speed). So yeah I do think the other lords can be scaled speed wise.

I think it could work. By the time Tarnished and radahn fight again the tarnished is certainly around the level of the other lords. Like you said, and they either fight Radahn before or after those bosses. And the shadutree blessings are explicitly stated to only boost attack and defense meaning it's not a in lore everything boost(so no speed boost that allows them to keep up with light speed). So yeah I do think the other lords can be scaled speed wise.
Sounds good to me.

Also, what kind of madness manip are we giving those with the frenzied flame?

Back