• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elaine Belloc needs a bit of help (Dead links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Good morning. I'll just get straight to the point, Elaine Belloc's profile has 3 dead scans.

So, let's point them out, eh?

The scan in her AP section for her second key is dead.

The first 2 scans in the AP section in the fourth key is dead as well.

I don't know that much about Elaine, which is why I'm making this. I believe I know the last 2 scans, the first one is a mystery for me. So, I'd appreciate it if someone could post the scans so we can fix the profile.

I would fix it but that side of DC makes my brain hurt because of how "advanced" the English is lol. Its hard to understand it sometimes oof

I don't think so. She replaced him but don't remember if she was supposed to be superior

Okay. No problem. We are not in a hurry. Thank you for helping out.

Well, he has not been very active lately, but he still visits.

Anyway, we cannot expect him to handle this when there are still some old important revisions that he has not had the time to handle yet.

AFJ96N3YL7AKuo4iL0iBdxR2DZjo3k5-BhTsE-km8fTKXgpurxbstPzjylqIqBzGAiMzoPyyJErq=s1600

f6Nkww6l9SNo9lu862QDdNxTmU08gJbh6kI8NZd5QFurnaBzF3Dtz1SiRLNUoQdqvPdgN30OqdEa=s1600

1Z7YzpODeIdf7uhuvHvwDuBWU5J87fKDYv9bEDx1XiPgaewYvV1V2IiUkQSJo_oALH1kr5tx5RI0=s1600

Thank you. Is somebody willing to add the scans if I unlock the profile page?

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back