• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just really inconsistent if Sonic is generally treated as faster than any of his machines and only Metal Sonic can usually match him

So is somebody willing to apply the accepted changes?

Eggman would only scale to Sonic in speed at best in reactions but that's a big if, just apply the dura changes and then later calculate the AP feats of him

Yeah weirdly Eggman has never harmed himself physically, or hurt other tier 5 characters without tech.
Maybe "9-B, 5-B with personal weapons" would work? Idk.

Suggestion: “At least 9-B, likely 5-B” for his Base rating

... Dr. Eggman doesn’t have a Post Generation key like Sonic?

Bump. I consider him hurting his hand on an ice wall an anti-feat that otherwise doesn't contradict his 5-A durabillity enough for a variable tier to be applied.

Yeah, it's mentioned on editing rules to make a sure to include a link to the accepted content revision in the editing reasons section.

There. I added it again, except this time, I linked it in two places. Can we also unlock Eggman Nega's profile?

You should make Eggman's dura 5-B to 5-A, since adventure characters like Shadow can harm him (if you haven't already)

I just made it 5-A since there's no distinction between pre-Generations Eggman and post-Generations like there is for Sonic.

Yeah that's a problem, because with that you are implying Eggman had 5-A dura in the classic and adventure games, it's better for you to put it at 5-B to 5-A

Someone in here's gotta be able to unlock it. If not, we can just ask someone who can and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back