• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EE for Dragon Ball super (manga) characters

Rez

He/Him
So in the latest chapter when vegeta is practicing hakai beerus states that when the gods uses hakai the target is Erased from existence and explains how they turns something into nothing so I think this is more than enough of an prove to give ee to the manga characters

By the way It's stated on the page 5 of chapter 70 Which is the latest chapter

That's only imperfect Hakai. Beerus has a complete hakai, and specifically mentions that it leaves no trace and erases anything completely.

67Ii9oM_d.webp

Goku already has it, Vegeta's the only one who would need to have it added, but I'd wait some more time until he becomes better with it.

Weird, then I agree with adding EE.
Soul destruction should still be included, though.

Yes, Beerus' version also has explosion manip as a side effect, but it's kind of inconsistent, as in some instances stuff becomes dust and in others it explodes when the energy is released.

(Weirdly enough, Mangaplus has removed some pages from the chapter, even though it was fine a couple of hours ago).

Yes, Beerus' version also has explosion manip as a side effect, but it's kind of inconsistent, as in some instances stuff becomes dust and in others it explodes when the energy is released.

(Weirdly enough, Mangaplus has removed some pages from the chapter, even though it was fine a couple of hours ago).
It's probably something he controls I think

If Beerus¹ ever gets a page, which seems likely in the future given his current characterization and the fact that Buu¹ got a page, he would have something like:
Goku¹ would lose his Soul Destruction and wouldn't gain the Existence Erasure, since he stated that he actually failed to copy Beerus' Hakai, but he would keep his Deconstruction for nearly reducing God Zamasu to dust.

If Beerus¹ ever gets a page, which seems likely in the future given his current characterization and the fact that Buu¹ got a page, he would have something like:
Goku¹ would lose his Soul Destruction and wouldn't gain the Existence Erasure, since he stated that he actually failed to copy Beerus' Hakai, but he would keep his Deconstruction for nearly reducing God Zamasu to dust.
Seems reasonable to me.

Should it be noted in their Weaknesses that Hakai can't actually erase immortals from existence? Beerus does specify this in the manga.

Can't just be DB's idea of immortality to make the user immune to hakai?

Worded like that sounds like all immortals from every verse would ignore hakai.

If Hakai couldn't kill Zamasu, why would he use his portal ability to take Mai as his hostage to shield himself from Goku?

We could rephrase it as "Except for some immortal beings."

If Hakai couldn't kill Zamasu, why would he use his portal ability to take Mai as his hostage to shield himself from Goku?

He doesn't necessarily know it won't work on him.

So we will also need to give zamasu(Chou) either resistance to EE or soul destruction and deconstruction I guess

so this is an anti hakai feat or zamas immortality allows him to deny the erased existence

Zamasu already has mid-godly regen so his profile is fine the only one affected by this crt for now will be Goku

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul

How does Hakai not work on immortal beings.We literally saw Goku hakai Zamasu with an imperfect one and it was working.The statement from Beerus is a feat for Zamasus immortality and regeneration, not an anti feat of Hakai. Or I can argue that Beerus can’t Hakai Buu or Cell which is utter nonsense.

That's why I mentioned DB's idea of immortality, as probably the one granted by Super Shenron (and possibly other wish dragons) is superior to the common hakai (common because Zeno's worked) and goes somewhat beyond other forms of immortality we saw in the series.

How does Hakai not work on immortal beings.We literally saw Goku hakai Zamasu with an imperfect one and it was working.The statement from Beerus is a feat for Zamasus immortality and regeneration, not an anti feat of Hakai. Or I can argue that Beerus can’t Hakai Buu or Cell which is utter nonsense.
Cell and Buu aren't immortals, they can just regenerate from a lot.

Did Zamasu not become completely immortal after fusing in the manga? I know it happened in the anime, but if it also occurred in the manga, that could explain a few things.

Did Zamasu not become completely immortal after fusing in the manga? I know it happened in the anime, but if it also occurred in the manga, that could explain a few things.
I think you meant to say incomplete over their but the answer is no in manga zamasu retained his immortality

Well, those types of immortality aren't infallible. Even in spite of that, Cell and Buu both died to strong enough attacks (the Father-Son Kamehameha and the Super Spirit Bomb respectively). So while they have types of immortality, no, they're not immortal...

No in the manga he was fully immortal, there’s no half immortal things in the anime. Even after being blasted into pieces and cut into half by Goku, Vegeta and Trunks. He still regenerate.

Then how tf do they have Immortality Type 1,2 and 3. Immortality just means that you can’t die and regenerate on a cellular level and beyond already make you immortal.Or just leaving forever.
Immortality type 3 is via regeneration and zamasu has midgodly regeneration

Back