• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EE for Dragon Ball super (manga) characters

Why are we assuming Goku's version of Hakai doesn't have EE? Because Beerus has shown a different version of Hakai? It sure is a weird assumption to make.
I thought abt it too , it should just be EE right off the bat if I'm being Honest, no reason to assume multiple versions exist in the manga

I think what he mean by he messed up the first time cause he can't use it as mastery as Beerus, we did saw that Zamasu being slowly erased, while Beerus could erased the whole thing immediately

As I said, I think it's reasonable to give Goku EE and all stuff related to that form of hakai, including soul destruction and deconstruction/transmutation into dust or whatever. And imho, it not being able to kill Zamasu is an immortality-regen feat, more than a weakness of the technique. And the meaning of "messed up" has so many interpretations that you can't take anything reliable out of it. If you want to stay safe just place a possibly on EE and Soul Erasure, even though I'd put it plain and simple, as the technique is the same, just more slow, and nothing really contradicts it having the same effects.

Also, I don't really know how to classify Goku performing the hakai without seeing it before, given the unique effect it has, different from the usual ki stuff. You can label it as intelligence or power mimicry feat, or just nothing, I just don't think it's enough to give him reactive evolution, since that is a different power (Currently, Goku has reactive power level, which is different)

As I said, I think it's reasonable to give Goku EE and all stuff related to that form of hakai, including soul destruction and deconstruction/transmutation into dust or whatever. And imho, it not being able to kill Zamasu is an immortality-regen feat, more than a weakness of the technique. And the meaning of "messed up" has so many interpretations that you can't take anything reliable out of it. If you want to stay safe just place a possibly on EE and Soul Erasure, even though I'd put it plain and simple, as the technique is the same, just more slow, and nothing really contradicts it having the same effects.

Also, I don't really know how to classify Goku performing the hakai without seeing it before, given the unique effect it has, different from the usual ki stuff. You can label it as intelligence or power mimicry feat, or just nothing, I just don't think it's enough to give him reactive evolution, since that is a different power (Currently, Goku has reactive power level, which is different)
thank you for responding , i also think that just giving him EE plain and simple is the best course of action , but a "possibly" works too

The Reactive Evolution is for a different feat. This one

I agree with everything

At the time it was considered another application of Instinctive Reaction, because Goku's body grows sturdies by rising up ki automatically, rather than evolving to become more durable. The first also makes sense, as it's an automatic counter against sneak attacks, avoiding shit like getting injuried because Goku has his ki and/or guard down.

At the time it was considered another application of Instinctive Reaction, because Goku's body grows sturdies by rising up ki automatically, rather than evolving to become more durable. The first also makes sense, as it's an automatic counter against sneak attacks, avoiding shit like getting injuried because Goku has his ki and/or guard down.
Where did it say anything about ki rising up? The word "body" is used. Also as we know now Ultra instinct gives you many abilities.

Wait why are we adding the EE to Goku? His version both reduced Zamas to dust rather than destroying it and according to Goku himself its not comparable to the real deal. (And considering they were talking about its power, its hard to believe Goku is talking about only half hitting.)

Wait why are we adding the EE to Goku? His version both reduced Zamas to dust rather than destroying it and according to Goku himself its not comparable to the real deal. (And considering they were talking about its power, its hard to believe Goku is talking about only half hitting.)
Because beerus himself stated that hakai can't erase immortal beings so it's more so a feat for zamasu's regen. And him saying he messed it up can be taken in various ways

Goku turning stuff to dust isn't really a counterargument, Beerus and Belmod's hakai had the same effect on Zamasu and that clown girl (and possibly even Granola's hakai on that rock thing).

Hakai turning stuff to nothing and exploding due to the release of energy is something introduced in the last chapter, and the difference between the two vesions is still unclear.

for the 10th time , goku never stated that his version isn't comparable to the real deal , where do you ppl come up with these interpretation ?? also plz read the thread beccause we pretty much went over everything

CR

I did read the thread, that's why I pointed out that they were talking about the power of the hakai, not Goku half missing.

Although Saman has a point, I think it would be better to wait and see if there is a difference or not between how hakai is now being displayed.

Back