• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EE for Dragon Ball super (manga) characters

Well, those types of immortality aren't infallible. Even in spite of that, Cell and Buu both died to strong enough attacks (the Father-Son Kamehameha and the Super Spirit Bomb respectively). So while they have types of immortality, no, they're not immortal...
Even characters with Type 9 Immortality can be killed in fiction. So what they are not immortal?

Cell and buu are indeed immortal but they are not on zamasu's lvl

Let's focus on the topic now which is either removal of soul destruction from Goku 's profile or addition of EE

I have a question, cell have regeneration, a pretty darn good one. And gohan killed cell with his daddy kamehameha....why doesn't gohan have regeneration negotiation?

I have a question, cell have regeneration, a pretty darn good one. And gohan killed cell with his daddy kamehameha....why doesn't gohan have regeneration negotiation?
Why would he just killed cell by destroying him to the point he can't regenerate

Last edited:
Getting rid of Soul Destruction seems fine, but characters who have Perfect Hakai should have EE, matter manip, deconstruction,soul destruction and explosion manip.

Getting rid of Soul Destruction seems fine, but characters who have Perfect Hakai should have EE, matter manip, deconstruction,soul destruction and explosion manip.
Deconstruction should also be added to Goku's profile currently he only has matter manip alongside soul destruction which needs to be removed

Seems reasonable to me.

Should it be noted in their Weaknesses that Hakai can't actually erase immortals from existence? Beerus does specify this in the manga.
context my friend , they were only reffering to zamasu's level of immortality ( regen ) which happens to be MID-Godly , unless smh roshi and garlic Jr are immune to Hakai too

Because Goku admitted to failing to use the Hakai, and the only feat he has would turning Zamasu's side into dust. Nothing implies that Goku could erase souls.

Because Goku admitted to failing to use the Hakai, and the only feat he has would turning Zamasu's side into dust. Nothing implies that Goku could erase souls.
Well we can give him possible soul destruction to him for that than and also deconstruction

he said " i kinda messed up that time i tried copying it " , he could just be reffering to how he let zamasu open the portal and grab Mai , no reason to assume he smh managed to pull the deconstruction and not the soul part , especially since we know the technique can do both

he said " i kinda messed up that time i tried copying it " , he could just be reffering to how he let zamasu open the portal and grab Mai , no reason to assume he smh managed to pull the deconstruction and not the soul part , especially since we know the technique can do both
If we are going by that than EE should be valid too

Then how tf do they have Immortality Type 1,2 and 3. Immortality just means that you can’t die and regenerate on a cellular level and beyond already make you immortal.Or just leaving forever.
This what I mean Cell,Buu, even Piccolo have types of immortality.

If Beerus means immortality granted by Super Dragon Balls why do we need to mention it in the weakness it's not gonna effect any battle. This is more of a supporting feat for Zamasu or a character in Dragon Ball that get immortality from the Super Dragon Balls can come back from the Hakai.

Yup

btw still baffled at how he tried to "copy" beerus despite never seeing it beforehand , like not even an explanation or ntg , they just gonna leave us like this
We saw it in the anime so there is that

Wouldn't be surprised if Toyotaro got the manga and anime mixed up, or just assumed "Hey, Goku'd probably see that at some point while training with Beerus"

Either way, his version sucks, so he doesn't get the EE, but yeah I think Manga should have EE on characters that it'd make sense on.

Wouldn't be surprised if Toyotaro got the manga and anime mixed up, or just assumed "Hey, Goku'd probably see that at some point while training with Beerus"

Either way, his version sucks, so he doesn't get the EE, but yeah I think Manga should have EE on characters that it'd make sense on.
He should still get deconstruction though

Deconstruction is actually pretty good hax. Sense I believe more characters have resistance to EE than Deconstruction

Back