• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EE for Dragon Ball super (manga) characters

CR

I did read the thread, that's why I pointed out that they were talking about the power of the hakai, not Goku half missing.

Although Saman has a point, I think it would be better to wait and see if there is a difference or not between how hakai is now being displayed.
i could argue he was reffering to the latter , but i guess waiting also works

it look more like Matter Destruction or Deconstruction, the bolder turn into sand rather than being completely erased, but..........well whatever

it look more like Matter Destruction or Deconstruction, the bolder turn into sand rather than being completely erased, but..........well whatever
Whatever it is, he can do it without restrictions now. That's my point.

His weakness section needs to be changed to reflect that.

Also can we change the possibly Self-Sustenance on he's page to just Self Sustenance or minor/limited. Like he actually did no reason for a possible

That's just how hakai is portrayed in manga and it has been explained to be existence erasure by beerus

That's exactly how the hakai utilized by God of destructions also looks like in the manga and it has been explained to be existence erasure by beerus
Problem is, Beerus in the most recent chapter said that Hakai destroy something and leave nothing behind, but Goku's Hakai and Beerus hakai Zamasu still leave remain behind, which contradict with what Beerus said recently

through that, we can infer that beerus most likely did not use the actual hakai on zamasu.
either that or a retcon (plothole?).

Problem is, Beerus in the most recent chapter said that Hakai destroy something and leave nothing behind, but Goku's Hakai and Beerus hakai Zamasu still leave remain behind, which contradict with what Beerus said recently
That's just how toyotaro decided to potray hakai can't really argue about that specially when the manga itself has explained it's working and the god of universe 11 also used hakai in the manga in the similar manner

Beerus could mean that "nothing of the person is left behind" and that the dust remains shouldn't be considered like a corpse.

Wait from what I have understood, the hakai does: deconstruction, matter manipulation, soul and body erasing, and creates A big explosion in the end of the process right!?

Wait from what I have understood, the hakai does: deconstruction, matter manipulation, soul and body erasing, and creates A big explosion in the end of the process right!?
It's Deconstruction(same thing as matter manipulation in a way),Soul,body,energy erasing and explosion creation

It's Deconstruction(same thing as matter manipulation in a way),Soul,body,energy erasing and explosion creation
Here's an idea , we could change how destruction energy works as a whole , it's pretty versatile now that think about it , we could say that it's not just limited to EE but also the above applications you mentioned.

With EE being the most advanced form of it's applications only available to real GoDs

Here's an idea , we could change how destruction energy works as a whole , it's pretty versatile now that think about it , we could say that it's not just limited to EE but also the above applications you mentioned.

With EE being the most advanced form of it's applications only available to real GoDs
That could actually work.

The funny thing is when I read whis explaining that it's multiple levels of UI I said to myself they are going to do that with GOD energy.

So hakai has staged like UI, sounds great. So Gods will have deconstruction ,energy, soul, body erasing. Will this also affect the anime and heroes/ xenoverse?

So hakai has staged like UI, sounds great. So Gods will have deconstruction ,energy, soul, body erasing. Will this also affect the anime and heroes/ xenoverse?
No, manga only for now. When the anime comes back it might have a different explanation.

So, manga stuff effects only the manga, in the same way as anime works for the anime, Heroes for Heroes and so on.

We don't really know if Hakai actually has stages, even if it sounds logical, currently it has two effects and it's not clear the difference between one and the other on how they work, when they manifest...

So, manga stuff effects only the manga, in the same way as anime works for the anime, Heroes for Heroes and so on.

We don't really know if Hakai actually has stages, even if it sounds logical, currently it has two effects and it's not clear the difference between one and the other on how they work, when they manifest...
Fair we have to wait I guess. What happens here because that looks like resistance deconstruction for the anime

Right, Heroes GP exists, but I don't know how this compositing works when you extend the thing to the whole verse.

Going back on track, I'd be fine with listing this as resistance to deconstruction, ee and soul destruction, as I believe it works even for the retconned hakai.

@DarkDragonMedeus @AKM sama @Elizhaa @Theglassman12 What are your thoughts on this?

Right, Heroes GP exists, but I don't know how this compositing works when you extend the thing to the whole verse.

Going back on track, I'd be fine with listing this as resistance to deconstruction, ee and soul destruction, as I believe it works even for the retconned hakai.
I agree with this to some extent, just depends on what medeus amd the others decide

That's where I'm not so familiar, so I'll remain neutral for now.

Gosh, I thought this thread was for Anime Angels' resistance to hakai.

Btw, for this thread I think it in the same way as I did in my first replies, it's hakai, it turns stuff to dust, erases souls and it can count as EE, which the possiby is good for.

Goku messing up the technique is too vague to draw a meaning from that.

Goku messing up the technique is too vague to draw a meaning from that.
Yeah, there's just way too many possible ways to interpret the idea of Goku failing at using the technique.
For example, one could say he messed up in the sense that he couldn't successfully kill Zamasu.
Another interpretation could be that he couldn't use it as effectively/effortlessly/efficiently as Beerus.

Though I guess if people still have reservations on giving Goku straight up EE, we could just give him "Possibly Existence Erasure" just to be safe.

Back