• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Possible Rebecca and Weisz Upgrade

I'm still somewhat iffy to give Weisz that durability for surviving some attacks that knocked him out anyway. Personally I would reject it for now, and maybe propose it again if we get more feats from the next chapters.
Also, not to be a party pooper, but according to DDM's comment here this kind of feat isn't even accepted on the wiki.

Yikes, I keep putting this on hold, let’s just finish this up once and for all

@Damage3245

How do you feel about “At least 9-B, possibly 8-A” for Base Weisz and Cat Leaper Rebecca?

Yes or No?

Not for Rebecca, unless I've missed some feat of hers.

Are you talking about base Weisz' durability, or his AP, or both?

I don't think base Weisz has demonstrated that level of AP. Durability is a little possibility, but I'd definitely need to see something more for AP.

Shouldn't Rebecca be comparable to the soldiers, who can take down the stones, which makes them somewhat comparable to valkyrae due to the stones damaging her?

9-B, possibly higher could work for base Weisz' durability.

I quickly re-read the chapter, and I didn't see Rebecca fighting physically with the soldiers (if you refer to the patrol robots), nor them fighting the stones (which aren't all the same in term of strength).
She destroys them with the Happy Blasters because they aren't shielded against ether bullets.
Regardless, Valkyrie fought an army of stones for much time and eventually went down after killing all of them, I don't think they should be considered comparable to her, especially given that they were all different, including more or less strong ones.
Also, I found this scene where Rebecca states that Nino's punch would have killed here, and the scene outlines the hole in the floor, hinting that her wall level dura may be actually legit.

I quickly re-read the chapter, and I didn't see Rebecca fighting physically with the soldiers (if you refer to the patrol robots), nor them fighting the stones (which aren't all the same in term of strength).
She destroys them with the Happy Blasters because they aren't shielded against ether bullets.
Regardless, Valkyrie fought an army of stones for much time and eventually went down after killing all of them, I don't think they should be considered comparable to her, especially given that they were all different, including more or less strong ones.
Also, I found this scene where Rebecca states that Nino's punch would have killed here, and the scene outlines the hole in the floor, hinting that her wall level dura may be actually legit.
The problem is that Valkyrie uses an Ether Sword which would have the same effect as an Ether bullet on the stones yet she was still overwhelmed and eventually killed even having sustained serious injuries because of them so that would make them comparable, one literally rips off her arm.

There is currently a thread going on regarding AOE stuff that completely debunks the Nino argument, also why would Madam Kurenai have a 9-B on a similar Rank to the likes of multiple 8-As that literally makes no sense from a leadership perspective and control perspective as she would want people who are strong enough to actually enforce her will on the planet. And having someone who is high rank only comparable to fodder is ridiculous.

You're right about Nino.
Regarding the stones, she still went all out against an amey of them and was succumbed against those that are probably the strongest.
The soldiers didn't fight the stones anyway, and they were easily fodderized by Shiki.
Now that I think of it, Rebecca defeated Nino after activating the leaper, so it might be the reasoning for the tier, instead of the soldiers.
However, Kurenai's guards didn't demonstrate to be 8-A. The lion hit Shiki with a kick, but it did nothing.
Before using Laguna, we used to scale Arsenal from the 9-B explosion that took out the lion.
I should also check if Arsenal and Rebecca have evidences of being improved within the two arcs, otherwise I'm not sure if Kurenai's fodder can be retroactively considered 8-A instead of the previous 9-B.

Regarding the stones, she still went all out against an amey of them and was succumbed against those that are probably the strongest.
This is baseless given we don't know how the stones compare to one another
The soldiers didn't fight the stones anyway, and they were easily fodderized by Shiki.
Wrong Soldiers I'm talking about the dudes that owe Kurenai money since they routinely fight the stones and thus would scale to them
Now that I think of it, Rebecca defeated Nino after activating the leaper, so it might be the reasoning for the tier, instead of the soldiers.
However, Kurenai's guards didn't demonstrate to be 8-A. The lion hit Shiki with a kick, but it did nothing.
Before using Laguna, we used to scale Arsenal from the 9-B explosion that took out the lion.
I should also check if Arsenal and Rebecca have evidences of being improved within the two arcs, otherwise I'm not sure if Kurenai's fodder can be retroactively considered 8-A instead of the previous 9-B.
The Lions kick literally knocks the wind out of Shiki and can withstand being thrown by Shiki as well, and Garrot was able to withstand Homura's Odin strike which puts both at 8-A, this should easily scale to Nino for being the top 3 of Kurenai's forces along side them.

We don't know how they compare to each, but we know that some are weaker (the insects and other small stones) and stronger ones (likely the bigger stones and Black Rock).

Ok, I thought you were talking about the robot guards.
Anyway, we see them labeling the insects as small fries and they can take on bigger ones, but we don't which one and how, with how much time, how much firepower etc...

The lion did literally nothing to Shiki and was pushed by gravity (that's why he says he was falling).
But Garrot withstanding Odin Strike should be good and he clearly scales to Nino.
Therefore, I think that Rebecca with leaper activated should scale to her defeating Nino, which is a much more clear feat than making too many assumptions on the stones.

Nino doesn't have a single durability feat aside from blocking bullets with his Ether Gear.

Same, but what about Rebecca?

Currently the argument for her being 8-A with Cat Leaper is the scaling chain "Rebecca > Nino = Lion who kicked Shiki and Garrot who withstood Homura's strongest attack"

Except that the scaling of the Zaiten Three to each other doesn't have anything solid for it.

The problem is that 9-B Rebecca scaling to any of the Zaiten 3 is heavily inconsistent begin with, as I mentioned above it makes no sense for 2 of the Zaiten 3 members to scale to 8-A and have Nino who is of equal rank as them be only 9-B. Nino, even without using his Ether Gear, is able to resist being pulled by Shiki's Gravity Wave which even Garrot struggled with. Garrot himself being consistently shown to be around Shiki and Homura's Level as he withstood a beating from Shiki and withstood Odin's Strike from Homura. The Prisoners are capable of fighting the stones besides black rock which consist of giant Kaiju beasts. A smaller stone was able to rip off Valkyrie's arm and after a prolonged battle with the stone army she died from her injuries. Even looking at the fight with Black Rock It took the combined effort of Rebecca, Shiki, and Homura to defeat it.

Man we kinda need to finish this it’s been going on for a while lol

anyway as I said I personally think Zackra makes sense but I’ll see if anyone has a rebuttal

I still don't think we should be making that change. I don't like this notion that we have to scale every character in the verse to Shiki's Chapter 1 feat, when the majority of characters that have followed have greatly underperformed compared to it.

More than scaling to Shiki, there's Garrot that, even if he's blatantly inferior to Shiki and Homura, managed to somewhat withstand what Homura called "Her ultimate technique", so it may make sense for him to have that durability.

Anyway, we can settle with a possibly higher even with Rebecca, while we wait for further feats from the manga.

I still don't think we should be making that change. I don't like this notion that we have to scale every character in the verse to Shiki's Chapter 1 feat, when the majority of characters that have followed have greatly underperformed compared to it.
That's not what I'm saying, I'm specially referring to the Zeitan three and any who scale from them, for example Nino said he was holding back on Rebecca and even a suppressed Nino would kill Rebecca in a single hit, this supports Base Rebecca being 9-B, however Leaper Rebecca was able to Oneshot this Nino, that alone should give her a possibly 8-A.

Alright then, virtually no damage to Nino. That amount of damage looks pretty insignificant. Not enough to give her an 8-A value yet.

Alright then, virtually no damage to Nino. That amount of damage looks pretty insignificant. Not enough to give her an 8-A value yet.
Thats head canon you can't say she did virtually no damage from the kick as we literally see him not moving on the ground afterward, unless you want to say a 9-B can somehow damage an 8-A

Back