• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: A massive Nero 66 Arc Revision and some Extra Lendard Arc Revisions

1. Looking back at the explosion of 20,000 antimatter bombs at the end of the Nero 66 arc, the small portion of the 20,000 antimatter bomb explosion that Witch's Protect Matrix blocked was calced at 2.79 yottatons (5-A).

Now, considering Shiki was at ground-zero for the 20,000 antimatter bomb explosion, I think it is very safe to assume that his durability scales higher than the portion of the very small fraction explosion that Witch's Protect Matrix shielded against (and tbh this is a massive lowball since 2.79 yottatons is only 1/1000th of the AP of just a single antimatter bomb [since dividing the 20000 bomb explosion by 20,000 gives us a value of 3 ninatons per bomb]).

Thus, his Nero 66 Arc base would have durability scaling >= 2.79 yottatons, which of course scales to his Base AP considering he matched Shura, who can hurt him. And by hurt, I mean Shura's Overdrive did nasty damage to Shiki's Overdrive (such as ripping out his eye), and their bases are comparable since their Overdrives matched each other.

Is this consistent? Yes, it happens to be incredibly consistent, as Poseidon Shura in Base tore through the armor of the Edens Zero. Not only does the durability of the EZ scale to its AP, but it also took hits from Overdrive Deadend Crow and kept going (although it still took damage). Now, DEC and other top tiers are going to get a value upgrade due to scaling from the above feat (more on that below), but Shura still tore through a ship that took hits from a God Tier OS member, showing that Base Nero 66 Shiki/Shura people have solid scaling far above their pre-Xenolith counterparts and making Shiki scaling to the above feat quite consistent. Also, it was implied that even without the Star Bringer Cannon, the EZ still had the power to kill Feather with its other weapons without even using the Star Bringer, so its durability would scale to its non-Star Bringer weapons. In short, 5-A for Base Nero 66 Shiki and Shura is pretty solid.

Also, Base Shura took a surprise attack kick from Overdrive Shiki and, asides from some blood from the mouth, was able to quickly recover without any major damage shown. He also easily blocked a punch from Overdrive Shiki in his base. Nero was even confident in his son being able to handle Ziggy, although Shura did admit he was "going to become" as strong as his father (meaning he wasn't exactly as strong as Nero), so he's not as strong as Nero but comparable. In fact, Shura was confident that he would be able to soon exceed his father, Poseidon Nero, in power, which futher shows him as comparable to Poseidon Nero and people on that level. He was also confident that he could kill Eraser, although this was during one of his psychotic sprees, and that he and Shiki together could beat Ziggy.

Also, Shura's power was viewed as a potential threat by the pre-timeskip Oracion Seis, with them launching an attack on him simply due to him being a threat that they wanted to eliminate before he could claim the throne.

And yes the explosion was going to wipe out everyone on the EZ, but Shiki while on the ship was literally in bandages and barely able to get off the hospital bed. Needless to say, he was nowhere near his max durability at this time.

Since Rebecca downscales from Base Shiki, this would buff her to Baseline 5-B+ via downscaling from 5-A. Base BoS and Nero 66 Arc Weisz is not only above her narratively, but also scales to his own durability, which took hits from Mutated Drakken Joe.

How does this affect OSG scaling (in the Lendard Arc)?

Well...Wizard in base matched 10% Lendard Shiki, who is >= Base Nero 66 Arc Shiki. This puts 10% Shiki at 2.79 yottatons, and puts his pre-Ziggy fight Overdrive at 27.9 yottatons.

Basically: 2.79 yottatons < Base Nero 66 Shiki << Base Wizard >=< 10% OD Shiki < 100% OD Shiki = 27.9 yottatons

Base Shiki one-shot this 5.58 yottaton Wizard, which is incredibly consistent with him being portrayed as far stronger than Feather and casually pinning her down with Gravity.

Lendard Arc Base Weisz downscales to baseline 5-A (2.7 yottatons) via downscaling from the 5.58 yottaton Killer, and Base Homura did better than him against a stronger opponent, so she is above him.

Base Rebecca remains 5-B+, but her Overdrive did somewhat better against Base Clown than Weisz did against Killer in Base, even taking an attack from him and being relatively fine, and even though she only did serious damage by hitting a weak spot, he still congratulated her, apologized for taking her lightly, and said it was time to get serious (at which point he turned into his Battle Dress, which did stomp her OD), so her Lendard Arc OD should also be a 5-A (we finally got 5-A Rebecca, boys).

Overdrive and Arsenal Suit Lendard Weisz scale to 5.58 yottatons via matching Killer, and because his base < Base Homura, her Overdrive would surpass his. OD Hermit would scale to this as well for one-shotting Killer (so after this I'm totally doing an X793 Wendy vs Hermit fight). Valkyrie, pre-TS Elsie, and pre-TS Ziggy all scale to this as well via all scaling above OD Homura, and post-TS Brigandine > Jaguar = Pre-TS Ziggy so he also scales (plus he dominated OD Homura).

Battle Dress Sister took a punch from Clown without issue and one-shot a creature made from his Ether, so she should be comparable to Clown.

Battle Dress Hermit should also be 5.58 yottatons, as she was confident that she could beat Base Killer despite having analyzed his fight with Weisz, and should be comparable to Battle Dress Sister.

Now, some of you may think that to scale these people to 27.9 yottatons is ridiculous, but it is actually consistent.

Remember, Xenolith did the 3.574 yottaton feat casually, yet he said he couldn't hold a candle to pre-TS Ziggy. So by no means is 3.574 yottatons the limit (far from it).

Speaking of which, Beginning of Story Overdrive Shiki should scale above Xenolith, as he was stated to be comparable to people like Elsie and Drakken Joe (who are comparable to pre-TS Ziggy), while Xenolith couldn't hold a candle to pre-TS Ziggy, so even if pre-TS Complete OD Shiki is weaker than Elsie and full power Drakken Joe, he should still be above Xenolith. This is supported by how Justice and his men said that Complete Overdrive Shiki was comparable to Elsie and Drakken Joe while not knowing that Overdrive Drakken Joe had been weakened during his fight with Shiki.

2. Right before the Edens Zero defeated OD Deadend Crow, Cure had fused/merged himself with OD Deadend Crow. Thus, the OD Deadend Crow that was killed by the Edens Zero was actually OD Deadend Crow's + Cure, meaning it should have the power of both of them). This is supported by statements of his power increasing immensely and Eraser saying he couldn't defeat/kill Fused Crow-DEC on his own. This puts the fusion of Cure and OD DEC at 55.8 yottatons, which would scale to the 100% of the Star Bringer Cannon.

This would make the people who scale to 3.66% of the Star Bringer Cannon each equal to 2.04228 yottatons of TNT (which is 5-B+).

Nero 66 Overdrive Weisz, Overdrive Homura, and Overdrive Kleene all stomped people who scaled to 2.04 yottatons, so they upscale to baseline 5-A (as the gap is only about 1.32x between 2.7 and 2.042 yottatons).

Nero 66 Arc OD Weisz stomped Sea Devil Nasseh (who Arsenal Suit Weisz matched, btw), who is far above the Nasseh who damaged Mosco, who took hits from post-modification Jinn who scales to Base BoS Shiki.

Nero 66 Arc OD Homura one-shot Milani, who matched her base, which scales above her previous 2.042 yottaton base.

Nero 66 Arc OD Kleene one-shot Lyra, who matched her base, which scales above her previous 2.042 yottaton base.

BoS Rebecca fought Nino, who is somewhat comparable to Garrot and Baku, who both matched Base Shiki, so her BoS Base will also be baseline 5-B+ (1.38 yottatons).

3. As we know, Jinn in the Lendard Arc defeated a lot of Deadend Crow's Avatars, which scale to Ether Gear-less Holy, who hurt Cure with a punch. Laguna also took out a lot of these Avatars with his water attacks, so he should scale to 5-A in the Lendard Arc as well.

4. Lendard Arc Kleene's durability should be 5-A, due to taking a nasty punch from OD Deadend Crow, although she was still notably hurt by the punch, so her durability would downscale. Her AP would scale to her durability.

Since Base Shiki (who is far below the 27.9 yottaton people) one-shot Drain Ether Wizard (who is 5.58 yottatons), this means that the likes of Lendard Arc Base Jinn, Lendard Laguna, and Lendard Kleene durability should scale above 5.58 yottatons via not getting one shot by a guy far above Base Shiki (in Kleene's case) or scaling to someone who was somewhat keeping up with someone far above Base Shiki (Lendard Arc Laguna and Base Jinn).

So yeah, basically anyone who downscales from the 27.9 yottaton people (like the OSG) just scales above Drain Ether Wizard since the latter was one-shot by someone definitely weaker than the Post-Timeskip OSG. Considering how one's OD isn't leagues above one's base, this is consistent.

5. Beginning of Series Base Shiki's durability should be Baseline 5-A via downscaling from taking hits from Justice and Mutated Drakken Joe, so even though his AP "only" scales to Witch and such, his durability should be Baseline 5-A (2.7 yottatons). Base Weisz's durability in BoS backscales to 5-B+ and not 5-A since Shiki took the hits better and has taken them from two 5-A people (Justice and Mutated DJ) instead of just one.

Further support for this is during Shiki's fight against Kawpicatt when Justice and his crew, despite sensing Elsie's Ether levels, were still shocked by Base and Incomplete Overdrive Shiki's power level.

6. In that virtual video game world, Shiki's attack power was 2000 to 2500, while the strongest possible power in the game was 999. Considering that Jamilov was stated to have the strongest stats possible in the game, this means he had an attack power of 999 points, meaning he was 2 to 2.5 times weaker than Shiki (which is consistent with an enraged Shiki walloping him). So he'd be between 1.02114 yottatons and 816.92 zettatons.

7. Warrior Maid 95 Homura without Anti-Dragon Ether was able to defeat/kill one of the Dragons on Lendard, albeit with her strongest attack. She was also able to damage one with a normal attack. These were the same Dragons that made Justice dodge and would've even killed him had the Warrior Maid not taken the blow for him, which itself is a durability feat for the Warrior Maid 95 (albeit probably a downscaling one since it also got destroyed by the blast). This would put Homura's Warrior Maid 95 at 5.58 yottatons via downscaling from Justice.

How do we know she didn't have anti-Dragon Ether? Well, when she did have it, she one-shot multiple Dragons, yet her Strongest Attack later on could only take out one.

486.257 zettatons (5-B): Pre-modifications Base Jinn (via being 4.2x weaker than Base BoS Shiki)

1.38 yottatons (5-B+): Base Rebecca in all keys, Beginning of Story and Nero 66 Base Weisz

2.04228 yottatons (5-B+): Beginning of Story Base Shiki's AP, Beginning of Story and Nero 66 Base Homura, Beginning of Story Arsensal Suit Weisz (who matched Laguna who matched Homura) and Nero 66 Arsenal Suit Weisz, Witch, Base Sister in all keys, Base Hermit in all keys, Beginning of Story and Nero 66 Base Kleene

2.7 yottatons (5-A): Beginning of Story Incomplete Overdrive Shiki, Beginning of Story Base Shiki's durability, Nero 66 Overdrive Weisz and Lendard Arc Base Weisz,Nero 66 Arc Overdrive Homura and Lendard Arc Base Homura, Nero 66 Arc Overdrive Kleene, Lendard Arc Overdrive Rebecca

2.79 yottatons (5-A): Base Nero 66 Arc Shiki, Base Nero 66 Arc Jinn, Base Shura, Base Wizard, 10% Overdrive Lendard Arc Shiki

3.574 yottatons (5-A): Beginning of Story and Nero 66 Arc Complete Overdrive Shiki, Mutated Drakken Joe, Overdrive Shura, Overdrive Nero 66 Arc Jinn (via being comparable to OD Shiki since their bases are equal).

5.58 yottatons (5-A): Lendard Arc Base Shiki, Clown, Drain Ether Wizard, Killer, Lendard Arc Arsenal Suit and Overdrive Weisz, Lendard Arc Overdrive Homura and Warrior Maid 95, Valkyrie, Brigandine, Lendard Battle Dress & Overdrive Hermit, Pre-TS Ziggy, Jaguar, Pre-Timeskip Elsie and all the other Pre-Timeskip OSG members, Poseidon Nero, Feather, Lendard Arc Laguna, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Jinn, Lendard Arc Base and Overdrive Kleene, Deadend Crow's Avatars, Holy w/o her Ether Gear, Lendard Arc Battle Dress Sister

27.9 yottatons (5-A): All the post-Timeskip OSG members, Lendard Arc Base and OD Ziggy, Lendard Arc OD and Evolved OD Shiki

55.8 yottatons (5-A): Edens Zero, Post-Ziggy Fight Shiki, Fused Cure + OD Deadend Crow

Last edited:

Eraser is saying that due to the size of Deadend Crow. His own words for it are in that scan.

Right before the Edens Zero defeated OD Deadend Crow, Cure had fused/merged himself with OD Deadend Crow. Thus, the OD Deadend Crow that was killed by the Edens Zero was actually OD Deadend Crow's + Cure, meaning it should have the power of both of them).

The fusion is higher than either of them individually but just because it is higher doesn't confirm that the result is a straight addition of their power.

Eraser is saying that due to the size of Deadend Crow. His own words for it are in that scan.

The fusion is higher than either of them individually but just because it is higher doesn't confirm that the result is a straight addition of their power.
If 2 characters fuse, their powers are combined.

If 2 characters fuse, their powers are combined.
I don't think that's necessarily the default assumption (at least, I'm not aware of any guideline/rule for that). It should be looked at on a case-by-case scenario.

I don't think that's necessarily the default assumption (at least, I'm not aware of any guideline/rule for that). It should be looked at on a case-by-case scenario.
I mean I guess, but there's like 3 people in the chapter saying that Crow's power skyrocketed due to the fusion with Cure.

Initial opinion is disagreeing with Base Shiki>Witch’s Protection Matrix, that isn’t supported at all in my eyes

Shiki surviving those bombs point blank is really only due to the Robots saving his life, yeah he was alive for a bit afterwards, but he really shouldn’t be scaling to that, it’s also an outlier pretty much as everyone, including Oracion Seis Members thought the bombs would have wiped them out pretty much

Don’t really plan on following up any time soon, just need a break from VSBW stuff TBH, but that’s my initial thoughts

Shiki surviving those bombs point blank is really only due to the Robots saving his life,
I mean you've been saying for a while that it's a support for tier 5 Nero 66 Shiki, but I guess so.

Though Shiki was alive when he was found by robots (albeit barely).
yeah he was alive for a bit afterwards, but he really shouldn’t be scaling to that, it’s also an outlier pretty much as everyone, including Oracion Seis Members thought the bombs would have wiped them out pretty much
Tbf, the explosion in Ziggy-Shiki's version was amped by Shiki's Ether and Rebecca's Ether, so it's above the original explosion
Don’t really plan on following up any time soon, just need a break from VSBW stuff TBH, but that’s my initial thoughts
Ok.

I mean you've been saying for a while that it's a support for tier 5 Nero 66 Shiki, but I guess so.
My argument was that he should be able to take at least 1 of the bombs, not that he scales above Witch’s Protection Matrix, I mean there’s already a High 5-A Calc for what Shiki would be taking at the distance he was from the feat, but considering it quite nearly killed him, I didn’t think he should be scaling to the blast at all

Plus I supported that fact with plenty of evidence that also supported Tier 5 Shiki, much more than your support EVERYONE should scale to the 20,000 Antimatter Bombs

My argument was that he should be able to take at least 1 of the bombs, not that he scales above Witch’s Protection Matrix, I mean there’s already a High 5-A Calc for what Shiki would be taking at the distance he was from the feat, but considering it quite nearly killed him, I didn’t think he should be scaling to the blast at all
Well that would've been nice to know before I made this CRT, although I still stand by my OP
Plus I supported that fact with plenty of evidence that also supported Tier 5 Shiki, much more than your support EVERYONE should scale to the 20,000 Antimatter Bombs
Not to the actually explosion, just above a calc involving a teeny tiny fraction of the blast.

I mean, The Sea Serpent Warship scales above a single antimatter bomb, and after it was somewhat weakened by some dude ramming into it, Eraser one-shot it.

And Shura damaged a ship that downscales in durability from Overdrive Edens Zero (as its wing took a blast straight on but was notably damaged), so that's support for 5-A Base Nero 66 Shiki/Shura.

Shura punctured a tiny hole in the Edens Zero and canonically scales far below Overdrive Deadend Crow

Eraser’s Power is also Durability Negation, him erasing stuff doesn’t scale to AP

1 Singular Anti-Matter Bomb is Baseline Planet level

As for the scaling in the OP, a lot of it looks solid at a glance, but I need to go over it more closely by rereading the Nero 66 Arc and Lendard Arc… Again

I wasn’t even finished with the last verse wide revision, so I’m not exactly in the mood to spend more time immediately on another verse wide revision

Eraser’s Power is also Durability Negation, him erasing stuff doesn’t scale to AP
That's fair
1 Singular Anti-Matter Bomb is Baseline Planet level
I divided the calc for 20000 bombs by, well, 20000, and got 3 ninatons per bomb.

Also, Ziggy-Verse Shiki's explosion was higher due to Shiki's Ether and Rebecca's Ether amping it somehow.
As for the scaling in the OP, a lot of it looks solid at a glance,
Thanks.
but I need to go over it more closely by rereading the Nero 66 Arc and Lendard Arc… Again
I mean, there is some stuff that is relevant outside of the Nero 66 scaling, like Laguna, Kleene's durability, and BoS Complete Overdrive Shiki scaling above Xenolith.

And even if the OP isn't accepted, Base Shiki's BoS durability should probably downscale to 5-B+ due to taking hits from 2 OSG heavy hitters.

I wasn’t even finished with the last verse wide revision, so I’m not exactly in the mood to spend more time immediately on another verse wide revision
Understandable, take your time.

I divided the calc for 20000 bombs by, well, 20000, and got 3 ninatons per bomb.
That's not how it works... We can't prove the 20,000 Bombs all together is equal to 1 Bombs value multiplied by 20000x. We have no proof them all together is linear, the Bombs don't have a Universal Energy System, so we can't say that 1 Bomb would scale to 1/20000 the power of all of them put together
Also, Ziggy-Verse Shiki's explosion was higher due to Shiki's Ether and Rebecca's Ether amping it somehow.
That's never stated
I mean, there is some stuff that is relevant outside of the Nero 66 scaling, like Laguna, Kleene's durability,
This is fine
and BoS Complete Overdrive Shiki scaling above Xenolith.
Not sure about this
And even if the OP isn't accepted, Base Shiki's BoS durability should probably downscale to 5-B+ due to taking hits from 2 OSG heavy hitters.
No... We know for a fact that Beginning of Series Base Shiki scales far below 10% of the Oracion Seis

That's not how it works... We can't prove the 20,000 Bombs all together is equal to 1 Bombs value multiplied by 20000x. We have no proof them all together is linear, the Bombs don't have a Universal Energy System, so we can't say that 1 Bomb would scale to 1/20000 the power of all of them put together
There is nothing saying that the sum of the bombs > the separate bombs put together.
Not sure about this
Xenolith says he's way below Ziggy.

Complete OD Shiki is stated to be on the same level as Ziggy level people, even if he is weaker, meaning that he is much closer to the level of pre-TS Ziggy than Xenolith.

Last edited:
Back