• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

this chapter was damn near greatness bruh. I loved how they pulled the professor Oak thing with Wise lol. Now it makes sense. EIther wise made a machine that will destroy the planet like a time bomb or the atmosphere of the planet is destroying itself and the planet causing the planet's time to rewind. Cant wait to see the reason but from reading other manga and watching lots of shows on tv im pretty sure its either man made or just a act of nature that is causing WIse to look so young and the destruction of the planet

I mean they looked to have travelled back in time or something, so from his perspective they may not have even met yet.

Soooooo...Let's see what we got here:

>Youtubers Lucy: check.

>Bully (and not loli) Wendy: check.

>Space Pirate Erza: check.

>Nerd Mirajane: check.

>Team Shadow Gear: check.

Yep, this is Hiro's manga.

This stuff involving planets, stars, etc, etc, etc.

Of course it will.

I'm more interested in plot actually. So far, I'm just slightly interested to this manga due to the new setting.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Though i gotta say that Mashima didn't name the protag of this manga as Fuyu as somewhat of a waste. If he went with Fuyu then we'd got full 4 seasons and all season
Did we have Aki yet ?

@AppleLord

Ha, No, Natsu and Lucy are dual Protagonists, with it more leaning towards Natsu

It looks like hero is gonna introduce a lot of cosmic level characters, he is trying to build a really large world filled with powerful chacters.

Lets hope we get a awesome story and fights.

i dont care about the power but the story and writing lol. If it can have both than it will be great. Hopefully i can enjoy it as much as i enjoyed Magi

I want to see how the abilies of shiki will evolve, all his attacks are about punshing other people and walking on wall or levitating.

Do you think that in future chapters he will create giant black holes or not.

i think his gravity abilities will end up allowing him to bend space and time and allowing him to open rifts in space to travel in time. I also think he most likely will get other ether gears cause im not sure gravity manipulation will be able to fight strong foes

She says "My name is xiao mei" "But you'll understand someday, but.."" She is talking like she is a known character in eden zero verse, and that we will know who she is in the future chapters.

At the same time she is someone who is aware that this is just a story, and that she will be the one to tell us about this story.

So time travel/time skip is gonna be something that will be happening all the time in this story, like she said. "time has no meaning" to this story.

I feel like hiro is just building a huge world at this point, where he can just write everything he wants to write. Also a story where time has no meaning is just huge, you can just create enemies left and right.

She declared herself as "the Narrator" of the manga. Not sure what that mean is, but she is probably a big deal in the series.

It is still too soon to determine what her role is, but at the very least, she is likely a higher-D being if she sees Eden Zero as nothing more than fictions.

She might be the most powerful entity we have seen so far in the series, this series started 5 chapter ago and we're already getting crazy characters like mother and xiao mei.

IKazi said:
She might be the most powerful entity we have seen so far in the series, this series started 5 chapter ago and we're already getting crazy characters like mother and xiao mei.
I'm still wondering wtf that dragon was going

This is an interesting chapter. I heard Fairy Tail had a Sequel but this was not it. Something about God Dragon's as strong as Acnologia.

Back