• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

I read that, she's bigger than any star in the universe. lets see what other translations are also gonna say.

And it looks like she and shiki might have met each other before, thats why she knew about shiki in the last chapter.

We don't know how big stars are yet in this universe, do we? Man, if they imply the stars are as big as real-life stars than that Mother characters is enormous.

I think when they say stars they mean planets. In a later page its said Shiki is from the star Granbell. We have to also look at it this way to be fair

ive actually seem planets mean stars before in other verses tho tbh. I think in transformers they refer to Earth as a star but your right it just means planet

Well, "hoshi" more or less just means celestial body. Going by context, the celestial body is just a planet, not a star.

yeah, the next chapter looks interesting, i wonder if the planet will die or it dying is just from something like a bad climate of sorts or lack of resources

This is only a single translation of the chapter, we don't know what other translation would say. We can only accept what all the translation agrees upon, if they all say that "she's floating" than she is floating. But at this moment, it doesn't look like shiki is using any kind of ether gear. You can look at his arm not having any markings or even glowing.

Unless he can use his ether gear without any of those markings popping up on his arm.

it shouldt logically be him using his gear because it seemed like she was in the air for a couple of seconds without swaying down which should logically be impossible if we dont ignore the laws of physics. She also looked like she was gonna throw up as well which usually means someone has lost all balanced because of 0 gravity

I wonder when we getting that crossover. We techincally got it with natsu in the latest chapter but i wonder if we will get one with all 3

Though i gotta say that Mashima didn't name the protag of this manga as Fuyu as somewhat of a waste. If he went with Fuyu then we'd got full 4 seasons and all season

EZ seems to be a flip on FT with the Guilds just being workplaces and how Magic was slowly building up to modern ages with Lacrima, EZ already has space travel.

how do we calc that tho cause its not really a lifting feat because he made it lighter using his Gravity gear. Its the same thign as the girl from MHA

Back