• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

Mashima is going to raise an entire generation to be leg men and none of them will realise y... until it's too late

On the chapter, how's everyone feeling bout Noah? I like him, but don't particularly trust him

Thomas simpsons said:
Joe being Planet level from Spider's statement might actually hold true.
Well Hiro has to show just how powerful Drakken really is and why he's a wanted man

Davidsteel1 said:
Mashima is going to raise an entire generation to be leg men and none of them will realise y... until it's too late
On the chapter, how's everyone feeling bout Noah? I like him, but don't particularly trust him
new here but i like his power alot but he doesn't feel trustworthy

he gives me a kira vibe that he will do anything in order to achieve his goal/justice

Zencha9 said:
new here but i like his power alot but he doesn't feel trustworthy

he gives me a kira vibe that he will do anything in order to achieve his goal/justice
Agreed, I just wish we knew what his endgame is. Well adding that to the pile of stuff I'm looking forward to

I swear he is using them to get rid of Drakken so he can proceed with whatever master plan he has. Too much of a Zeref vibe tbh. End of this arc will give us some Aizen style declaration where he maybe takes some cool shit that Drakken had and makes off to go do whatever, highly likely to involve giant space lady who I forgot the name of so the crew have another reason to find her.

........... is ...... is that .... is this the actual translation for his profile? If so, I know who I am repping from now on.

Edit: Also that is my favorite cover so far.

AnonymousBlank said:
Okay but April Fools by Hiro or by someone else? If its Hiro then I am taking it as canon until otherwise lol.
I will neither confirm or deny anything, it could be from Hiro or it couldn't. If u don't know the true answer then u can't deny it's canonicity

I've added a gallery for Homura, so as to add some colour to her profile. Please let me know if it's alright.

If ppl want I can do the same with Weisz later, you just need to provide the images

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So far, how haxed is this verse?
Existence erasure on a planetary scale, time reversal, timeline hopping, Nigh-Omniscience, Clairvoyance not limited by time, transmutation, possible reality warping, resistance to precog that allows for view into thousands of years into the future and alternate timelines etc.

Ok, looks like they're keeping some big secrets about Drakken Joe, can't wait to find out what those are, also he's a member of the Oracion Seis, once again the Mashima Trends continue, Etherion, Plue, and the Oracion Seis, staples of Hiro Mashima

Also Hermit looked a lot like Lucy this chapter, like so much like her

Hermit looks like Lucy
That is Lucy

Edens Zero They Look Like Natsu and Lucy
I hate it when Natsu and Lucy get into fights

Also, Imma finally start making profiles for the Four Shining Stars and the Element Four

It's a pretty good feat of speed for Hermit to dodge such a bullet. Don't you think so? This thing was not supposed to cross like seven kilometers in a second?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Also, Imma finally start making profiles for the Four Shining Stars and the Element Four
I've already got profiles for Witch and Valkyrie more or less done on my sandbox here, you can use them to cut down on your work.

Thanks, that'll help a lot, for the past several hours, I've been doing some serious render work, so I'll be able to post some of the profiles soon, I will be making 8 separate ones tomorrow, so Imma rest now

Back