• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

Just saw a theory about Xiaomei potentially being Shiki and Rebecca's future daughter and I have to say, I can believe it, I mean Hiro did say his next series was gonna be about love

Then again, that could've changed overtime

Yeah but, I mean, I never saw Zeref being Natsu's brother, or August being Zeref's son, in general, the family twist is a Hiro specialty, and he loves doing lore and mystery

I'm just saying I could see it happen

If that ends up being true, imagine the sheer disappointment when Shiki and Rebecca realise their daughter is a bit of a sexual deviant

Intelligence 2... these are like Jojo stand stats if that's true, I'd like to use them for scaling tho, like he has higher defense than Shiki, but lower attack, as for Ether Power, what exactly does that mean...

Either it measures the volume of Ether they have (which would make sense considering how quickly Arsenal burns through Weisz') or it rates the ether gear itself (which would make sense as well controlling gravity and time are 4 star ether gear but controlling machines is just a 3 star)

As for the 2 intellect, wouldn't be surprised if the intelligence and defence were accidentally switched during editing

Or the intelligence section doesn't only measure technical intelligence on its own and its weighed against other factors. Seeing as how Weisz is from 50 years in the past and is still surprised at the leaps in tech between then and now, that could be what's bringing his score down?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Just saw a theory about Xiaomei potentially being Shiki and Rebecca's future daughter and I have to say, I can believe it, I mean Hiro did say his next series was gonna be about love
Then again, that could've changed overtime
Ah. Glad i wasnt the only one who thought that as well

We probably need to change Hermit's intelligence rating to "Extraordinary Genius".

I don't want to have to list her exploits but the fact that she created the C7 canon more than qualifies her for this.

Edit: Weisz should probably get an intelligence upgrade as well, from what we've been told he seems to be more or less self taught, but he still managed to design Shiki's goggles, Sirbir's gauntlet and use of his EG suggests he needs to have some understanding of the tech he's messing with- such as when he completely remodelled Rebecca's ship

Oi oi, that's a hell of a lewd face sister is making.

I also find the application of her healing as an offensive power incredibly clever, so that's dura negation. And things seem to be some intrigue in regards to Labilla, curious.

Also Laguna is kinda cool

Interesting, so androids use something different than Ether Gears, Ether Optimization doesnt have the same weakness as Ether Gears.

And her power is quite hax too, she can dispell all abnormal status effects, so stuff like burned, cursed, poisened etc shouldn all be healed by this.

I just knew the Shining Stars didn't use Ether Gear, as for Witch easily beating Laguna, that works well for scalling, Hermit and Sister had just the tiniest bit more trouble with their opponents, so the At least 8-A for Witch is accurate

20 Chapters of naked Hiro Characters and teasing the Main Ships of each series... yep, that's Hiro Mashima

Does he sleep?

Imagine he would partner up with people who write the story and he does the art, he could work on 5 weekly series at the same time dammit.

Lets take HxH, Berserk and World Trigger and have him do them weekly.

He just really loves to draw and work

Mans a workaholic, I only wish other series were are diligent as he is

^i think that is the difference between people doing this work because for the money/chance to become famous/because they are good at it and doing it because they like/love it.

Not saying others dont, but unlike Kishimoto who wanted to stop after so many years, Mashima hasnt once expessed how he felt bad about keeping up his manga and not even much later he came back with a completely different series and plot. Now, that doesnt mean anything for who liked the medium more, but Mashima doesnt seem to see drawing as work, he genuinly likes it (posts tons of stuff outside the manga as well and does tons of spinoffs).

Gotta really give Hiro credit here. He proves he's a hard worker and deserves the popularity he gained. He at one point was working on 3-4 mangas at the same time. That's a great feat.

Also, link to the translated afterwords of HEROS and Edens Zero. Apparently Mashima has more stories in mind for HEROS, but was limited to 10 chapters so couldn't do them

Edens Zero is in the final arc of the Sakura Cosmos Saga, man Edens Zero feels like Space One Piece now that I think about it, with the Sakura Cosmos being the East Blue

So maybe Drakken will actually get defeated this arc if it's the whole Crew of Edens Zero vs him

Davidsteel1 said:
Also, link to the translated afterwords of HEROS and Edens Zero. Apparently Mashima has more stories in mind for HEROS, but was limited to 10 chapters so couldn't do them
Wow! This dude either doesnt need to sleep or he is actually a machine.

At this point he will create a actual Mashima-verse with tons of long running shounen series.

With the current arc I'm hesitant to even attempt to predict how it'll end. The arc has for the most part done well to subvert expectations, no one could have predicted where it'd go from the opening chapters, so I'm content to sit back and just watch

200 years, that's interesting. Do we have an idea of when the dark age occurs? Or have we not gotten info on that yet?

Plus Homura showing off more of her stuff, a bit Old-Weisz' history and even more questions regarding Drakken and "absorbing" the E4, solid chapter

Just realised that with the reveal of Homura's crane stance we have 4 out of her 5 fencing forms. I'm guessing it'll be Mantis or Monkey since all her fencing forms seem to have animal motifs.

Dragon- likely deals with her normal single sword techniques

Snake- from what we see deals with stabbing/piercing attacks

Leopard- dual wielding plus speed based

Crane- Techniques that allow minor air manipulation

Back