• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

also all star shine should have resistance to cold and radiation, since hermit was sitting outside in open space, and she was alrigt

Plus, should the androids get Extrasensory perception? Via Hermit saying all modern androids are built with heat sensors and thermal imaging?

I've already got profiles for Witch and Valkyrie more or less done on my sandbox here, you can use them to cut down on your work.

I was planning on making Witch profile but you beat me to it. Thanks

Right right, I'll add those to the sandbox.

Another matter I'm concerned with is the scaling for the characters, we currently scale Valkyrie to 8A for being above Homura who is comparable to Shiki. This then extends to Witch, but I'm concerned as to whether our Homura and Shiki comparison has sufficient evidence

Keleene is comparable to Jinn, Jinn can fight Shiki, Homura can fight Keleene, and the other shining stars can fight the Element 4

We don't know that Kleene is stronger than Jinn though, Jinn is a hired mercenary and is seemingly outside Joe's usual organisation so we cannot apply normal asskicking equals authority rules to any of the element 4 as far as Jinn is concerned. The only one we can feasibly apply this to is Drakken Joe himself.

Plus reading his and Kleene's interactions does it really seem like he is subservient to her? Half the time he is the one giving orders

I have 2 potential ideas as to how this issue may be resolved:

• The first is from the Sun Jewel arc; Shiki fights whip dude and Baron Von Lion. He hurts whip dude but ultimately is was a minor wound and didn't really hinder him, Homura when paralyzed and more than a little bit emotionally compromised was able to one shot him with Valkyrie's sword. And Baron Von Lion was able to outspeed Shiki and hurt him with kick (so this would potentially scale to Weisz and Rebecca speedwise)
  • Second is from the current arc when Shiki caught FIe's bullet. We see that he had far more issue forcing the bullet to come to a stop than he did even Kurenai's Queen Nova. We can then use this to figure out scaling

Jinn is Keleene's assistant, I would think it ridiculous if they weren't even comparable, at the very least, Base Shiki and the 4 Shining Stars are comparable

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Ok, looks like they're keeping some big secrets about Drakken Joe, can't wait to find out what those are, also he's a member of the Oracion Seis, once again the Mashima Trends continue, Etherion, Plue, and the Oracion Seis, staples of Hiro Mashima
Also Hermit looked a lot like Lucy this chapter, like so much like her

Hermit looks like Lucy
That is Lucy

Edens Zero They Look Like Natsu and Lucy
I hate it when Natsu and Lucy get into fights
In my head cannon, all of Mashimas verses are parallel universes... Just cos. I still call it Mashimaverse lol.

@vampie vamp i think mashiverse would be a thing if mashima continues to publish works in the same universe

That's some sick great work Mitch.

Was Fie just overhyping his flame when he said "Burn existence" or it was sort of legit? As we all know Mashima has some cool ideas when it comes to fire based abilities, it's been shown in FT.

Torein said:
That's some sick great work Mitch.
Was Fie just overhyping his flame when he said "Burn existence" or it was sort of legit? As we all know Mashima has some cool ideas when it comes to fire based abilities, it's been shown in FT.
its was just a example flowery language

Whoever is adding gallery's to the profiles please be careful. Hermit and Sister's galleries messed up the profiles a bit; I've managed these but like I said pls be careful

Oh, so sniper-boy actually has flame powers, its quite strange to see someone with such abilities actually go for the sniping route instead of direct fighting, he even turns into flames, so he could be a incredible hard enemy to fight (though it seems like if the stuff that si hitting him is coated in ether, than he cant just go intangible on it).

Really nice chapter, lets see how the others deal with their enemies.

Imo it would give better results than Shiki's calc. Sniper bullets are around Mach 6 with that close distance I guess we are going to have good results.

Captain Torch said:
Great work on the profiles Mitch. The whole verse looks very visually appealing now
Thanks, I knew I wasn't putting in enough sweat into the verse yet, but now we have the start of something nice

Back