• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

Spoilers also suggest Rebecca isn't time travelling, instead she's timeline hopping. So basically she abandons whatever timeline she finds herself and sends her consciousness into a totally different timeline

While I will always be a fan of straight slug fests, I kinda like the mix of battle types that are in Edens Zero right now.

I'm also really appreciating the variety of cool hax that are being brought into EZ as well.

Its weird that the guys in space and the perfect excuse to get high tier AP and speed feats are both the slowest and weakest of Hiro's casts. Though it is only 80 chapters in so one day we will have Shiki using his grav manip to mess with whatever planet they are on at the time. Even better, the next planet over (obviously uninhabited because he is a good boy).

Ngl though, I dont mind the low tier with cool hax. Its not like they are that weak and rather than amping to win, these guys use their brains and weird ways to win .... or lose. Thats actually a thing here.

Yeah, but in EZs defence, it hasn't really thrown itself into the standard shounen fights so far. It's been mostly teasing and even when we do see proper fights they've so far been one sided.

TLDR; the cast hasn't really been thrown into a proper fight except Shiki.

At least 30 Timelines, that's bigger than anything before

@Davidsteel

And Ichigo still beat them both via just being strong

OT: Very nice but I kinda don't want Rebecca to learn how to use her EG cuz it will make things too easy if she can leap the moment issues arise. I wonder if there will something like her treating it like abandoning a timeline just because she doesn't like something so she keeps its use to the absolute minimum ..... or she becomes bloodlusted and spams that in a fight abusing the crap out of CL. That could be cool.

@Mitch

Aizen actually gave up Thanos style and Yhwach needed the guy who wrote the plot (both in the in verse and meta sense Time to add plot manip to Aizen's profile)

Davidsteel1 said:
...and seeing as Noah is playing 4d chess with everyone and their mother he could have some special powers himself
Gonna bring this back, because knowing what we now do about Noah's powers this becomes quite literal.

He's manipulating everyone via his ability to track them not only through space but through time, time as far as I understand is generally considered the "4th dimension". He then uses their positions in space and time to predict and move them to places that he thinks would be to his benefit like chess pieces; Noah is literally playing 4d chess

Yeah, I like Bleach, but the community and verse battle side of it are unappealing to me, they're too haxed to fight anyone and I'm sick to death of hearing Reatsu Crush GG

Easily Rebecca will NOT want to use this power. The way it's described seems like she's ditching worlds. I don't think she'll be happy one bit with doing it again and again so I'm sure it'll be more like a last resort weapon

I think a really cool arc later down the line could be trying to fix some of the different worlds that Rebecca created like world No.2.

Tfw your EG lets you hop through timelines but is only 4 stars. 5 star must be some really dumb stuff .... dummy thicc if Leg Sexiness is anything to go by.

Exactly. Death or feeling extremely threatened makes her auto jump to safety. Leaper is broken when it comes to keeping her alive.

AnonymousBlank said:
Exactly. Death or feeling extremely threatened makes her auto jump to safety. Leaper is broken when it comes to keeping her alive.
its like omnitrix failsafe system

Back